Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. if you can, you can search forums for "e-wave"

It's just somone posted a link to elliott wave stuff (as a suggestion to learn) on this thread a few weeks back , for some reason I thought it was you (balme the shoddy memory). guess it wasn't.

Im still here my friend, but i do need TWO screens :LOL: One for currencies, and one for Indices, I cant see jack when Ive got charts all over my screen...:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have two screens, its a luxury for real.

Closed that FTSE trade for b/e again - neutral is really the only safe position right now, and price needs to come to a decision on that daily res @ 4365.

I have two screens, its a luxury for real.

Closed that FTSE trade for b/e again - neutral is really the only safe position right now, and price needs to come to a decision on that daily res @ 4365.

its just in that up mode for sure, keeps playing with the uptrend line, anyone being trading off that for longs would be quids in. Its having another go at breaking up through that monster resistance again, if its gets through we will see 4400 today.

Closed @ b/e as it began its rise - typical really. Still, was right the thing to do - and now we have the round number monster in front of us.

reversal alert ..............Breakdown!!

all ingredients in place

BP resistance 500

Barc resistance 320

Euro 1.415

Nasdaq 1420

S&P 930

over and out

all ingredients in place

BP resistance 500

Barc resistance 320

Euro 1.415

Nasdaq 1420

S&P 930

over and out

10-4!

Cheers WS, last ingredient for me is the trendline violation of 4365 before any shorts. at that point it becomes binary.

all ingredients in place

BP resistance 500 ...........target 485

Barc resistance 320 ............ 310 - 305

Euro 1.415 ...............target 1.4070 - 4050

Nasdaq 1420 ..............target gap fill 1490......1473

S&P 930 ...........

FTSE 4680 ............target 4630 , 4265

over and out

targets

Well looking at the channels on 10min, I get breakdown of 58-60'ish could see low 30's

58's is also the 50'tent area on my 60min channel , again breakdown gives around 28-30'ish

Status
Not open for further replies.