Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the news itself , no one KNEW , but the expectation over tha last few weeks is for the US banks to report good numbers , as I mentioned Monday I think.

Double bottom , again its just the way the market formed , we were correcting when the news broke, without the JPM results being announced then, it would probably gone on correcting for a bit longer and made some other kind of pattern.

Great summary Masnachu.

Regarding the news itself , no one KNEW , but the expectation over tha last few weeks is for the US banks to report good numbers , as I mentioned Monday I think.

Double bottom , again its just the way the market formed , we were correcting when the news broke, without the JPM results being announced then, it would probably gone on correcting for a bit longer and made some other kind of pattern.

lol, i suspected as much, but i really like the idea of the 'Market Gods' playing everything out in a universal game of numbers and fibonacci equations :cheesy:

EDIT: i should stop posting so much jokey crap...apologies.:whistling

Think we may be in the process of rolling over for a longer term correction on 60min, will wait and watch the price action on lower TF to confirm , tentative target at mo is 300'ish, which will probably change (got to get passed 30's first) . Let see.

i'm sure if BW were here he'd have a little chuckle at me going long and it dropping 5 points immediately :)

and i stand by that strategy wholeheartedly lapster...you're onto a winner!

I just want something close to 4364 - key level on the daily/4hr

I'm going counter trend and will probably be looking back at that double bottom and suffer for it, but still see all this movement at the bottom of the channel as inviting downside...plus other stuff (technical term, that one)

oh bugger...:(

you know what you're doing, and i always lose...hmmm, i wonder how this'll pan out :eek:

I'm actually trying a set up on trends, trendlines, MAs and ranges - with tear off prices for other indices, leaders, oil on one of my screens and levels to watch written in. I may be overcomplicating things.

It does make my head hurt a little, but that may just be the liquid crack....

EDIT: I wouldn't go so far as to say I know what I'm doing....I know what I'm trying to do though... :)

i'm sure if BW were here he'd have a little chuckle at me going long and it dropping 5 points immediately :)

Im still here Dr B. :sneaky:

Keep the 'jokey comments' coming (as you put it) they give me a little smile every time.

By D way Im still neutral until I see this humongeous uptrend broken. Cant go long coz I missed D boat and cant short until the chart tells me too, so Im still sat on the fence :whistling :whistling

aah, thought you were a bit quiet BW :)

positions today:

S 4331 - 20 pts
S 4344 + 10 pts
L 4348 + 10 pts
S 4362 + 12 pts
L 4356 + 10 pts

+ 22 on the day, shouldn't have let that first position run on...

see you all 2moro virtual trading type people :cheesy:

good us jobless claims as we can see from move in ftse100, this morning i contemplated ftse hitting 4300 now i am wondering if it hits 4400

Status
Not open for further replies.