Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck everyone for 2moro.

btw, did i mention that i'm developing my own automated 'system' for live calls?

it involves fibs, trend lines, astrology, 2 plastic coat hangers and a vole...i'll be charging for it next week so you can test it out 2moro and let me know how you get on.

send me a stamped addressed envelope and i'll post you the vole. you can use you own hangers.

Do the coat hangers have to be plastic?

nice imagery, but i have no idea what that's supposed to mean lapa...was the commentator smoking a 'funny cigarette'?

He was Urquhart from 7 Investment, the guys a bit eccentric and looks like he's always on the funny stuff!

good morning everyone, positive day for ftse ?

Um...no?

Gap fill @ 4230, yesterday low @ 4217 and have 4220 as a r/s level...waiting to see where she is going to call home for the morning

If she sinks lower than 4220 thats a deep move

Um...no?

Gap fill @ 4230, yesterday low @ 4217 and have 4220 as a r/s level...waiting to see where she is going to call home for the morning

If she sinks lower than 4220 thats a deep move

I have gap fill @ 4225 & 4215

S1 pivot @ 4215 as well

I have been shorting at open but I may go long @ 4215 if there are signs of support!!

I have gap fill @ 4225 & 4215

S1 pivot @ 4215 as well

I have been shorting at open but I may go long @ 4215 if there are signs of support!!

Hey WS, why two gap fill levels? Open and close of final bar, low and close of final bar...?

L&G - don't have levels drawn in to get involved, but oooh looks nice

Hey WS, why two gap fill levels? Open and close of final bar, low and close of final bar...?

L&G - don't have levels drawn in to get involved, but oooh looks nice

I use the open and close gaps in my analysis !!

see chart below

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    22.1 KB · Views: 118
need to work on my fear and greed thing...when i reach my target, i always think...mmm, just a little bit more...it's going to kill me, so i must knock it on the head.

You reach your target? Luxury...I'm always getting out just before! If we could combine my fear and your greed we'd be unstoppable.

GBPEUR was definitely the place to be this morning

Morning all, hope you all have a good day trading!

Kaisen: was looking at your chart you just posted, CCI is in oversold territory but from experience, indicators can stay over bought/sold for as long as they like (longer than you or I can stay liquid anyway) so be careful on making trading decisions based on that. I actually don't call it overbought/sold anymore as it can freak you out in a trade if you say it!

Big day for the ECB too, the LTRO announcement is due between 10 and 10:30; this is big guys so careful if you're in positions around this time. Essentially (if you don't know), the ECB are offering european banks unlimited re-financing for 1 year at the current base rate of 1% (they've also indicated that this is the floor on rates unless another MAJOR catastrophe happens this year) so I'd expect a massive up-take on this. This is essentially Quantitative Easing for Europe so the affect will be mainly on Bonds but Equities are surely going to react to the plans. So, I know a lot of you trade FTSE but if looking at DAX/Eurostoxx for quity guidance today, there wont be paper (large investors) i nthe market until after the announcement. My squawk says its rumored to be out at 10:20

Status
Not open for further replies.