Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftse's trading above the spx...funny that, always seems to happen when i've got a short on the ftse...never seems to be the other way round.

Im Short E/U @ 1.4001 SL 1.3971

Long Dow 8334 SL 8304

Hopefully get 30 points each outa the 2 trades...

phone the whitehouse and tell them china wants it's money back, that'll shock 'em :cheesy:

am i actually going to get some half decent points!

well, blow me...(metaphorically) :cheesy:

China USA relationship is like Pusher and an addict

On bloom they said that Italian economy is larger than Indian and Chinese economies combined

Last edited:
You still short? Or have you closed?

idiot boy here didn't want to close, so just went along with him :cheesy:

it came very close to my 4227, but not close enough...it's looking like a down channel may be forming, so i'm going to see what happens...4221 would be nice.

closed for 28 pts...i wanted 30! i could have had it but it started moving north and i bottled it...pants, never had 30 pts before....looks like i'll have to wait.

miraculously, after my short closed, it looks like the ftse and spx are now lining up...funny that.

if this bombs further now i'm going to chew my fingers off.

well done my friend

pretty hard today

too many variables at play

but i am now most certainly on the bearish side

looking to short around 4250 region with 30 point stop loss

I hope everybody is enjoying this move

I have closed @ 4230 area as S&P has strong support around 890 region and nasdaq @ 1410 area

closed for 28 pts...i wanted 30! i could have had it but it started moving north and i bottled it...pants, never had 30 pts before....looks like i'll have to wait.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well done! Bit of a ride! Earlier today i was going to trade exactly the opposite direction to you. You went short at 4246 and i was going to go long, but didnt like going "against" your trade. I was then going to short coming down.

Well done on having the patience and courage to stick to your plan!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Where does that leave you for today?

trade against me all the time kaisen, you'll be rich...i guarantee it!!

i'm -12 pts down today...bucket loads on the week.

have you been snaffling loads of points ninja style mr.kaisen?

miraculously, after my short closed, it looks like the ftse and spx are now lining up...funny that.

if this bombs further now i'm going to chew my fingers off.

LOL!!

Welcome back Dr B. (y)

trade against me all the time kaisen, you'll be rich...i guarantee it!!

i'm -12 pts down today...bucket loads on the week.

have you been snaffling loads of points ninja style mr.kaisen?

Not traded as much today, +6pnts for the day. Gutted yesterday for giving my 46 pnts back and on a back foot today. I have learned alot though and will be improving my sytems and analysis in light of yesterday.
Not much movement today for smash and grab. I did see a couple of trends i should have traded which would have been nice. Hopefully this means my analysis is improving! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.