Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm just giving money away, so that's enough for me chaps.

have a good days trading.

Please don't take this the wrong way my friend but I believe if you have a system that is profitable you should just utilise it yourself and make money.

when you start to sell a system it just shows that you yourself can't make money from it consistently, you would rather prefer to sell live calls so you don't have to risk your own money.

I have seen too many people brag about their system and initially they do well but after a period of time when the market sentiment changes they always loose all the money they have made and end up quitting the game.

There are too many people out there trying to sell automated systems.........

I just don't like people using this blog as an advertisement to sell their system or promote their website.

I only set up this forum so i could help new traders, not so that they can be taken advantage of........

So please no more advertising...........

Lets just help one another trade by giving genuine/honest advice that has no hidden intention to sell them our system........

The only exception to this rule is Sujith Storrock............why?

because he is an absolute professional and he has been in the game for a very long time with a proven track record..........just look at his blog over 500,000 hits!!

Sujith always goes out of his way to help people ...........

I am old school and I trade on my intuition and analysis, I don't believe in machines....

fair enough WS. they of course will be a commerical enterprise in the future. its your thread but i cannot accept one rule for one and another for someone else.

see ya later guys, all the best.

Closed +10 - anyone think the pivot all the way up at 4275 is beckoning? Can't keep my nerve for longs when I'm aware we're in such aggressive bear territory

It has reached half-way to its main pp. Am just waiting for a reconfirmation of trend on macd signal to enter for my 10pips. Signal may occur for me around 9am-9.15am, as am on 5mins TF.

**** FREE OFFER!!!!!!!!******

I had been to this free seminar at tradefair.com yesterday for free coffee and some snacks!
Went well. They give me a free ' naked trader' book by Robbie burns. I already have his book.
so as a good,honest gentleman i have decided to give away the book for free. First come first. PM me if you need it. I will send it to your address by royal mail and i will pay for the postage! all i want is a 'Thank You' note and some good wishes as i am struggling a bit his month.
Is it too good to be true?!

Happy trading

Morning all, quite a big fall yesterday, we may retrace back up to the 4265(ish) (or even 4280) level before a move downwards. If we do I may add to my short position again.

I had been to this free seminar at tradefair.com yesterday for free coffee and some snacks!
Went well. They give me a free ' naked trader' book by Robbie burns. I already have his book.
so as a good,honest gentleman i have decided to give away the book for free. First come first. PM me if you need it. I will send it to your address by royal mail and i will pay for the postage! all i want is a 'Thank You' note and some good wishes as i am struggling a bit his month.
Is it too good to be true?!

Happy trading

yes please .............??

Morning all, quite a big fall yesterday, we may retrace back up to the 4265(ish) (or even 4280) level before a move downwards. If we do I may add to my short position again.

Hey Leo, Any reason why you think the retracement would be so high?

so as a good,honest gentleman i have decided to give away the book for free. First come first. PM me if you need it.

Happy trading

LOL, fired away a PM as soon as I saw but regardless I believe an offering to our venerable WS for his dedication here would not go amiss

fair enough WS. they of course will be a commerical enterprise in the future. its your thread but i cannot accept one rule for one and another for someone else.

see ya later guys, all the best.

I am really sorry you have to leave my friend but it just shows that you were only here to sell your system and promote your website which is really upsetting.

I remember a few months back when you were really struggling with your trading and I helped you. You may have improved a lot but you are still not experienced yet to offer live calls and give people guidance.

Sujith on the other hand has been doing it for years and has a proven track record.....He is also an expert in technical analysis.

I have been to your website Francis and your technical analysis still needs to be improved and refined.

I still hold you as a good friend and have absolute respect for you

keep an eye on this trend line

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    22.6 KB · Views: 105
Hey Leo, Any reason why you think the retracement would be so high?

Hi,

Purely because we had a fairly big fall yesterday so I'd be expecting a retracement. Although that said, its looking pretty bearish right now on all tf's so maybe not?

Any thoughts on if that was the only retracement we'll see to the upside today? (FTSE)

Not sure that retracements enough to short yet, there is still a deep fall in place and I would prefer to see at least a retracement to a FIB level from yesterdays highs and lows before shorting.

i refer to a video from ITMS which expalins the Fib levels 38.2, 50 and 61.8 are very convincing levels to watch on retracements.

the chart WS just posted shows a strong downtrend, and im watching that for a possible breakout to the upside.

Hi,

Purely because we had a fairly big fall yesterday so I'd be expecting a retracement. Although that said, its looking pretty bearish right now on all tf's so maybe not?

OK thought you had a fib level in mind (4253 was a 38.2% Fib level on the daily which - uncannily as always with fib voodoo, we reached pretty much on the nose)

Status
Not open for further replies.