Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure but you dont want to sell too low. you want to sell strength. no good jumping in because you think its going down, over the week it may well do. but look for an opportunity where it gets higher to sell.

its the idea of a pullback = more profit.

So what are your positions at present Francis, are you short or long.

So what are your positions at present Francis, are you short or long.

i went long DJIA @ 8320 took profit @ 8350 - wanted 3363 EDIT*8363* but hey ho.

im hesitant to go long until all the fear from yesterday has receded. ftse is hellbent on getting to 4180/4170. would like to buy but just be careful.

will sell @ 4250/4275

think turbulence @ 4236.

currently not in a position. want a pull back on the us indices as european indices look weaker. dax breaking support already.... see if ftse 4200 holds.

i had to stop the chocolate croissants, to moreish, bloody lovely with fresh black coffee :)

we may be in some kind of pattern, so i may side with francis, that we could see a slight rise before the fall.

asian markets way down. european futures set to open lower.

good luck everyone.

im hesitant to go long until all the fear from yesterday has receded. ftse is hellbent on getting to 4180/4170. would like to buy but just be careful.

will sell @ 4250/4275

think turbulence @ 4236.

currently not in a position. want a pull back on the us indices as european indices look weaker. dax breaking support already.... see if ftse 4200 holds.

this is the trubulence @ 4236.

will sell @ 4250/4275

think turbulence @ 4236.

we can all post in hindsight my friend, post a few live calls from that well oiled machine of yours Francis?

we can all post in hindsight my friend, post a few live calls from that well oiled machine of yours Francis?

the system is on a higher timeframe, i can move it back down if you guys want? lots of noise though!

comes out via emai/twitter/rss/blog - ive got dax and ftse... roll up roll up!!

are you signed up to the ftse & dax google groups WS?

Well oiled machine

Last alert from Francis was buy at 4232 which was a good call.

I scalped 3 pnts could have had more.

The only thing to watch is how quickly you need to take profits in these choppy times!

:clap:

I was in at 4234 and out 4237 BTW

Last alert from Francis was buy at 4232 which was a good call.

I scalped 3 pnts could have had more.

The only thing to watch is how quickly you need to take profits in these choppy times!

:clap:

I was in at 4234 and out 4237 BTW

ah thats interesting. its a higher timeframe so be careful - bigger stops needed with these calls. i did say resistance @4236.

do your own analysis please.

well it's just touched my stop, no surprises there.

i felt it would rise before a fall, but again, as per i just dived in at what i guesses would be resistance.

loss of -18 pts

the system is on a higher timeframe, i can move it back down if you guys want? lots of noise though!

comes out via emai/twitter/rss/blog - ive got dax and ftse... roll up roll up!!

are you signed up to the ftse & dax google groups WS?

Please don't take this the wrong way my friend but I believe if you have a system that is profitable you should just utilise it yourself and make money.

when you start to sell a system it just shows that you yourself can't make money from it consistently, you would rather prefer to sell live calls so you don't have to risk your own money.

I have seen too many people brag about their system and initially they do well but after a period of time when the market sentiment changes they always loose all the money they have made and end up quitting the game.

There are too many people out there trying to sell automated systems.........

I just don't like people using this blog as an advertisement to sell their system or promote their website.

I only set up this forum so i could help new traders, not so that they can be taken advantage of........

So please no more advertising...........

Lets just help one another trade by giving genuine/honest advice that has no hidden intention to sell them our system........

The only exception to this rule is Sujith Storrock............why?

because he is an absolute professional and he has been in the game for a very long time with a proven track record..........just look at his blog over 500,000 hits!!

Sujith always goes out of his way to help people ...........

I am old school and I trade on my intuition and analysis, I don't believe in machines....

well it's just touched my stop, no surprises there.

i felt it would rise before a fall, but again, as per i just dived in at what i guesses would be resistance.

loss of -18 pts

DB you went in when price was still jumping either side of the price mate.... for the sake of a few points in either direction its worth waiting to have a bit clearer idea which side its heading surely.

I do exactly the same thing so I know the feeling, but I'm discovering a cathartic, calm, zen-like muted joy to come from waiting a bit longer and feeling confident in the direction when turbulence is hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.