Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
4150 is well in the sights now. bet you're happy with that leo?!

that osc div channel worked well signalling res. wonder if we'll break through 4150.

dollar index getiing into a constricted range,descending triangles usually break upwards
8 hourly chart

Attachments

• break.png
    break.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 109
I thought so too, although, isn't this whole chart a massive ascending tri?... I'm seeing a big resistance level there, three challenges destroyed and an upside gap filled. Larger H & S hasn't been confirmed and could be a failure, small stretch head and shoulders lower in the chart hasn't been cancelled out yet however...

OMG, what a hammering the market got today!!! Seems I was right to be bearish, but I wasn't expecting a drop like this, wow!

How did you all go today?

Next major support is 4150 isn't it?

dollar index
p/f chart.box size 0.12.3 box reversal
last signal was bearish.trend is down.however,price is moving sideways and getting close to the trendline,for a possible break
above 81.35 and the chart gets bullish.difficult to call at this time from the p/f chart

Attachments

• dollar.gif
    dollar.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 119
but if it was a bear flag or rising wedge you'd still get your initial break up.

Attachments

• break EDIT.JPG
    break EDIT.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 120
off to bed...i had a crap day today 50 pts down

good luck, i'll see you all on the battlefield 2moro :)

reet

early up targets

will have sell orders at these points

may get as far as 4275.

not going to buy until at least 4180/4170 just in case 4200 and 4220 get mental on us.

Morning all! Crude down, £ & Euro down. Futures suggesting another lower start. Still short S&P, will see how the London session gets under way before I decide on whether to close trade.

Hope everyone has a profitable day!

Can't see it myself... I'm a grizzly bear all the way :)

sure but you dont want to sell too low. you want to sell strength. no good jumping in because you think its going down, over the week it may well do. but look for an opportunity where it gets higher to sell.

its the idea of a pullback = more profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.