Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that retracements enough to short yet, there is still a deep fall in place and I would prefer to see at least a retracement to a FIB level from yesterdays highs and lows before shorting.

i refer to a video from ITMS which expalins the Fib levels 38.2, 50 and 61.8 are very convincing levels to watch on retracements.

the chart WS just posted shows a strong downtrend, and im watching that for a possible breakout to the upside.

Yes I follow ITMS as well in terms of paying attention to those two levels on higher TFs - On the Daily, using as a top the daily bar of yesterday (tell me if thats right, not a fib expert) I make that 4253 a 38.2% fib level

I think the down trend has started - I lost 8 points earlier on its first foray beneath 4234 @ 09.10am as the brief pullback to the other side unnerved me, but I have a clear signal now which I must must learn to trust so I am SHORT @ 4227

Last edited:
OK thought you had a fib level in mind (4253 was a 38.2% Fib level on the daily which - uncannily as always with fib voodoo, we reached pretty much on the nose)

I agree, three failed spikes at around 4250 - 4353! I was looking to short from there given the failed price action to go higher.....But... i didnt!

Confidence a bit rocked from yesterday - could have been worse but on the back foot.:LOL:

Yes I follow ITMS as well in terms of paying attention to those two levels on higher TFs - On the Daily, using as a top the daily bar of yesterday (tell me if thats right, not a fib expert) I make that 4253 a 38.2% fib level

I think the down trend has started - I lost 8 points earlier on its first foray beneath 4234 @ 09.10am as the breif pullback to the other side unnerved me, but I have a clear signal now which I must must learn to trust so I am SHORT @ 4227

Im no expert either :) but ive attached my interpritation of the fib levels on the 10 minute chart. they say you have to use the absolute tops and bottoms of your selected pivots.

maybe WS has a viewpoint on this analysis?

Attachments

• fib.jpg
    fib.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 107
Im no expert either :) but ive attached my interpritation of the fib levels on the 10 minute chart. they say you have to use the absolute tops and bottoms of your selected pivots.

OK thats nice and clear, so we reached the first - I use them for an idea of ranges, as with pivots, more as indication what levels price is moving between.

And price is nearing my stop now on 4240 - I have made a startling discovery that my signals change dramatically if I use out of hours or trading period data. I'm trying to digest that now.

EDIT: Stopped out

UUP has resistance at 24.1 region

waiting for it to drop also before going long

waiting for Euro to 1.385 level also

Sujith is shorting so I'm a bit scared to open up any longs on indices yet

i just sold again at 13900 sl 13940 tgt 13840-13765. as long as 14000 is not crossed above i dont feel safe in buying. it has to yet form a drop to make the rise equilibrium. hell lot of buyers are thr in market. and as i always say... stay with minority.they always wins the money.

Please don't take this the wrong way my friend but I believe if you have a system that is profitable you should just utilise it yourself and make money.

when you start to sell a system it just shows that you yourself can't make money from it consistently, you would rather prefer to sell live calls so you don't have to risk your own money.

I have seen too many people brag about their system and initially they do well but after a period of time when the market sentiment changes they always loose all the money they have made and end up quitting the game.

There are too many people out there trying to sell automated systems.........

I just don't like people using this blog as an advertisement to sell their system or promote their website.

I only set up this forum so i could help new traders, not so that they can be taken advantage of........

So please no more advertising...........

Lets just help one another trade by giving genuine/honest advice that has no hidden intention to sell them our system........

The only exception to this rule is Sujith Storrock............why?

because he is an absolute professional and he has been in the game for a very long time with a proven track record..........just look at his blog over 500,000 hits!!

Sujith always goes out of his way to help people ...........

I am old school and I trade on my intuition and analysis, I don't believe in machines....

as a part of my explanaton as my name was being mentioned....

i haven't posted my website name here ever . (i hope i am correct cos when i make a call i need to sms,email,post on yahoo -for clients,then post at various threads n places.)

i am a professional caller. so i aint here to give away free calls. thts truth. but other side of coin is, i prefer give 1st n then receive karma. i post free calls so tht u ppl can earn. it doesnt cost me any penny ryt? then when u make enuf u myt think of making more profit by joining my professional service. am sensible and logical i believe. but but but..i am not into canvasing anyone or proclaiming i am best or so. i put my running calls..when tgts meet i am happy and i share it with all.

as for helping out of way, its in my nature. i cant help myself from helping anyone who asks. but i dont generally advise to a trader who is holding a profitable position.but i try to pull out those who are in deep red with thr accounts. i believe in karma. if i help them..market will help me as well. i post my charts so tht i can present my point of view and if anyne can ask any doubt or give suggestions...it will help me to think abt market from another point of view.

i am always analysisng sentiments among ppl. here i see ftse is bearish for all. no one is calling for a buy. and those who attempt risky buy are getting stopped out. ppl are fearing to sell new and buying now,which can bring ftse more down. i am studying u ppl :)

i have no comments on francis. i hope he rocks with his calls n performance. :D

oh my guard >>"As I said yesterday, the thing about the FTSE thread is that, yes, they are looking for profit, but they also like to understand the analysis.
Mike C: That is what WS encourages - that they do their own analysis. That's why i sai they could learn from you. As WS said, you are the expert " i shall be posting charts in spx,dowjones,ftse,n usrussell2000 whenever possible :)

ftse waiting for a breakout
tick data.4 ppoint box size

Attachments

• constricted range.gif
    constricted range.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 106
OK thats nice and clear, so we reached the first - I use them for an idea of ranges, as with pivots, more as indication what levels price is moving between.

And price is nearing my stop now on 4240 - I have made a startling discovery that my signals change dramatically if I use out of hours or trading period data. I'm trying to digest that now.

EDIT: Stopped out

yes i used to get false readings when using out of hours data. Ive since set my charts to only use in hours data, and the results are significantly better.

eurgbp bounced from yesterday"s bounce zone.getting near res now
4 hour chart

Attachments

• eurg.png
    eurg.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 125
ftse.range candlestick chart.12 points per bar.the downtrend line that equates to wallstreet downtrend line on his 10 min chart is nearly broken.needs a break above 4250 to confim this

Attachments

• range12.gif
    range12.gif
    30.7 KB · Views: 109
francis
youre website was rubbish.i could not understand anything on it,including the charts.i am glad you have gone

that's a bit harsh dentist in my opinion . we are all entiteld to air our thoughts on boards like this, and i am glad to be part of a thread such as this..but i must say in defence of FF he is just starting out re providing the output for the calls etc.

i have followed the calls in sim, tweaked my own stop loss/ TP and have stats to back them up and i can honestly say that for me over the last 3 days of last week they made +130 pips upwards..

by all means dont' follow the calls. let him knw you disagree etc etc but to say you are glad he has gone is a tad harsh for my 2 p's worth..

something i read about fibs BW, is that you don't take them necessarily from extreme high/lows...but from the next key point.

this may insure that you're not taking measurement from an already played out move, you're taking them from the start of a fresher more relevant market movement.

something i read about fibs BW, is that you don't take them necessarily from extreme high/lows...but from the next key point.

this may insure that you're not taking measurement from an already played out move, you're taking them from the start of a fresher more relevant market movement.

cheers Dr. B.

welcome back :D

Its the past move, I thought, that is relevant. Buyers and sellers approach the 'fresh new' move looking at a % retracement level of the previous move at which to get involved.

You only know what is a key point after the event, fibs aren't prescriptive.

EDIT: so DB you mean for example the high of this falling bar on the 5M would be the extreme, not the previous, but the low at 09.25 is your bottom pivot? as an eg, I know its 5M

I feel we've all been here before and I stored away these posts somewhere....

Nice to have you back DB. Did you give yourself the wet fish treatment?:)

by all means dont' follow the calls. let him knw you disagree etc etc but to say you are glad he has gone is a tad harsh for my 2 p's worth..

Well said Carlos B.

No need to snipe Dentist... we're all friends here, are we not??? You just ignore what you don't like, it's easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.