Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
10th June technical reference?

Lot's of stuff... primary reference for this trade was the 1% envelope above the 30EMA (H+L)/2 on a 15 minute chart. Combined with the fact that the spike hit the 720SMA (Close)... Going through the 720 in this lower highs downtrend would be truly exceptional. Plus the RSI10 (again on the 15 minute chart) was clearly pointing down.

I only need 5 points a day to keep me happy and I like to sit and wait until I see the ripe fruit!

Anyway... I promised my girl not to spend so much time doing this and I've got my 5 points so I'm gone... ciao guys, have fun! :innocent:

mmm...tough couple of days. i've blown all my gains, and then some, mainly on gambles and stupid overnight positions.

i'm down -57 pts on the week after being over +100 up.

time to stop @rsing about and finish off my trading plan.

i hope reza's ok too, he had more shorts than calvin klein.

Don't come back til you've done the trading plan!

If you want to share plans / compare etc see what comes out of it let me know, will pm you. Mines on the back of a fag packet somewhere....

Francis pointed me to a really good template here on the forums, was a great place to start.

I lost out by 50pnts also FT! I came out of a deal, went to cancel my auto stop and the deal just kept saying pending! When everything started working again the stop was not cancelled and opened a short position at 4309! Kept in until the retracement came down but still down!
CMC are looking into what happened but I dont hold much hope of anything being rectified!

:

Point wise, i am only down few points today. Because i trade big, i am down more than
i can swallow.
For week, i am still down.This month is not looking good. I am thinking of changing my current SB firm to CMC. ( i have not been trading with them for last few month because of their re quotes)

If you want to share plans / compare etc see what comes out of it let me know, will pm you. Mines on the back of a fag packet somewhere....

Francis pointed me to a really good template here on the forums, was a great place to start.

Hi Lapa, could you post me that template or link to it on the forum?

Cheers!:)

yeah i downloaded that plan lapa, it was written by a bloke called tim (timsk), really good, but i just didn't finish it.

Damn it! I knew someone would ask that!

Now I have to do something that feels like work!!!! :)

Sure I'll look for it now...

Many thanks:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Is it this one Lapa?

Attachments

• T2W_Trading_Plan_Template_2005.pdf
    160.1 KB · Views: 156
if it's written by tim, then yeah, that's the one kaisen.

very useful (if you finish it that is:eek:)

if it's written by tim, then yeah, that's the one kaisen.

very useful (if you finish it that is:eek:)

I have started this myself but not finished either:whistling

It bothered me to learn that Tim had not become consistently profitable or kept a journal for his own trades.

I think it is a good document though.

Sometimes do as i say and not as i do?:confused:

i found the only way is to mentally reprogram.

it just takes time im afraid.

its the hardest thing to learn is self discipline. anyone can learn charts.

its mentally draining trying to battle the inner demon.

you can do it. the other option is take your profit out of the account each day. until you can really say i am disciplined ie. 5 years in just take the profit out each day. that way you cannot blow it and you still battle mentally as hard as before.

you will find no matter how much anquish, plans etc you will still make the silly mistakes. take your profit ooooooooout.

i found the only way is to mentally reprogram.

it just takes time im afraid.

its the hardest thing to learn is self discipline. anyone can learn charts.

its mentally draining trying to battle the inner demon.

you can do it. the other option is take your profit out of the account each day. until you can really say i am disciplined ie. 5 years in just take the profit out each day. that way you cannot blow it and you still battle mentally as hard as before.

you will find no matter how much anquish, plans etc you will still make the silly mistakes. take your profit ooooooooout.

If your psychology / habits / influence of environment etc aren't part of your trading plan, then its not a trading plan.

Thanks.

I have copied Bullish and Bearish trends onto some docs and keep them open all day. Yesterday I was trying to match the trends as they unfolded live. I think this is a good way to learn. I call it emotional learning as a good call could make you money, a bad one will lose you money. CMC not cancelling an automated stop and shorting you when you dont want to will also lose you money!

Thanks for the input re the timing. I suppose it all goes **** up when the yanks open.

Status
Not open for further replies.