Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
closed for 20 points profit ........

dont get too greedy.............

leave a dollar for the next guy as my good friend Kitejedi would say

Hi WS,
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello and hope all is good. I'm flat until Monday now as GU is a mess today. Roll on next week!!
Cheers
KJ
P.S. It was Sir William who said that - not me!!

Equities are tight, that Bund trade is still on boys, a break of the 119.07/08 and its clear sailing. In from 119 / 3 contracts

blimey, bet that little move had a few people dropping salty tears onto their stop loss calculations :cheesy:

Looks like we're stuck in a range between 4325 and 4320 here... Seems to be an equal tug of war right now...

Just looking at the 1min chart, looks like we're getting an exact replica of the 1hr chart a few days ago (triple top, ascending triangle, and now a break to the downside) (and yes i know, 1min charts a mainly just noise etc... I'm just messing around)

:D Looks as if the greens have it!

I think it's best left, now, until all the options, etc. are settled unless you are in with a stop behind. If so, well done!

Around 1300, isn't it?.

Last edited:
Argh, not wanting to sound panicked or anything, but what the hell was that?:eek:

Argh, not wanting to sound panicked or anything, but what the hell was that?:eek:

What was what, Leo? I didn't see anything.

(I am still of the opinion that if everyone was in on it, we could target someone and drive them into literal paranoia on these boards - the market takes everyone to the edge, just a group gentle push and....)

yeah, but remember what trace was saying...today going mental do to all the [insert tracey's comments here] that tracey mentioned.

sorry, i can't be bothered to re-read the posts:eek:

WS, good call!

Lapa, :D

I'm convinced that someone is out to get me. Market makers much be watching these boards and reading my posts to find out where my stops are!!!

;)

Welcome to the settlement process :)

Oh right... It's the close of the June futures today... glad I got up late this morning!

A day to be disciplined, follow the system! I'm tempted to sell right now (4348) but patience has it's virtue! :D

Oh right... It's the close of the June futures today... glad I got up late this morning!

A day to be disciplined, follow the system! I'm tempted to sell right now (4348) but patience has it's virtue! :D

Yep also the index options , which are the ones that go through the settlement process , not unusual to get some fruity moves.

It was the rally I predicted this morning...............

we are now back in to 4300 - 4500 range!!

Yes, you did well there, mate.

I have my own style but admit to taking a sly peek at your post before the open. :sneaky: ;)

I use averages and so came in later than you. Damned near got stopped out with that spike-

Now I'm all excited and feel like writing my memoirs. I think I'd better knock off.

Split

wider stop losses would be needed for todays trades on ftse.....id advise lower your £pp and use big stop losses for rest of the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.