Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice 2 bar key reversal there.

that's me out for today, 2 bad calls in a row = stop trading.

good luck to everyone in today.

nice 2 bar key reversal there.

that's me out for today, 2 bad calls in a row = stop trading.

good luck to everyone in today.

What about going for a walk and coming back to it? See if you want to continue then. Dont want you to finish on a down point for the week!(y)

Attachments

• 15min2.GIF
    15min2.GIF
    52.3 KB · Views: 113
seems to be obeying the pitchfork at the mo..

what's a pitchfork?!

u in at the mo carlos? i think i might have another pop today with a wider stop.

gambling? moi?! surely you have me mistaken with someone else monsieur... :cheesy:

what's a pitchfork?!

u in at the mo carlos? i think i might have another pop today with a wider stop.

gambling? moi?! surely you have me mistaken with someone else monsieur... :cheesy:

Welcome back to play Dr B!:clap:

The man with the tan is back in the building!

what's a pitchfork?!

:rambo:
here you go mr blix lol..

Attachments

• pitchfork_5.jpg
    pitchfork_5.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 416
i have just found the preset andrew's pitchfork tool on IG INdex advanced charting..

interesting CB, i feel a bit cautious about using out of hours data to forecast though...i know WS views it as noise, but it does sometimes correlate to what happens in trading hours...needs more investigation that subject i think.

re the pitchfork... is that what you used when you were 'meailing' the admin? :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.