Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
announcement, u place a buy stop 10pts above and sell stop 10pts below both with 10pt stops, and wait for one of them to catch a move risk reward is 5-1 or more which cant be bad.

Martingale s also possible with this strategy

i didn't quite get that but thanks for sharing the idea!

EDIT:

aah, just read the title too!

oh i see, interesting idea SD, it's very similar to a concept i've read on someones thread about doing roughly the same thing, but on the opening of the market.

Trend Line Analysis Does It Again!

Markets Having Trouble Selling Hard With Goldman Sachs Holding Strong

GS05_29_09.jpg

gm news due today
s500...11 day candles.just over 2 weeks for each candle.good support area now showing
880-886.the high of the last candle has moved down slightly

Attachments

• 886support.gif
    886support.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 106
res area showing up nicely on the ftse100
uneless there is any good news,it might be the right place to short rallies in the zone above the grey line.confirm that price is reversing first
just an opinion
12 day candles

nas 100 at the res area
14 day candles.a couple of important areas are marked

Attachments

• nasat.gif
    nasat.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 113
how are you dentist..............

It was beautiful yesterday as we played against Mobberley

we are playing against Bramhall today

FTSE 100 , 1 yr daily

I will go long on Monday up to 3512

wait to see if there is any resistance in that area and then go long or short accordingly

will we reach 4680 level?

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (28-MAY-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (28-MAY-09).png
    23.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
DAX , different story here chaps

struggling to stay above 5000 level ..............

I will wait for the DAX to trade above 4100 level and then open up a long for 100-200 point return

if we fail then the down turn can be even more powerful

Attachments

• Germany 30 Daily Cash (26-MAY-09).png
    Germany 30 Daily Cash (26-MAY-09).png
    22.1 KB · Views: 128
FTSE 100 , 1 yr daily

I will go long on Monday up to 3512

wait to see if there is any resistance in that area and then go long or short accordingly

will we reach 4680 level?

Hi WS!

I'm hoping to see a triple top around 4500 before a move southwards back to at least 4000. That view is purely going from what I see on the charts, totally ignoring any fundamental stuff... Any break out of the current range (4500-4300ish) is going to be violent I think as we've been here for a while now. Bear in mind GM's bankruptcy stuff tomorrow, could have a negative affect on the markets.

I'm calling 4200 by the end of the week! lol :rambo:

Hi WS!

I'm hoping to see a triple top around 4500 before a move southwards back to at least 4000. That view is purely going from what I see on the charts, totally ignoring any fundamental stuff... Any break out of the current range (4500-4300ish) is going to be violent I think as we've been here for a while now. Bear in mind GM's bankruptcy stuff tomorrow, could have a negative affect on the markets.

I'm calling 4200 by the end of the week! lol :rambo:

interesting leo. i've been hoping for a drop to 3900 for ages...fingers crossed :D

EDIT:

and thank you WS and dentists for sharing your analysis :)

Last edited:
On bloom this morning they listed about 8 , i think they may have been minor European markets.

FTSE 3rd test of 4500?

Last edited:
Morning all. Anyone else got problems with IG's charts this morning? I get access denied on both the quick and advanced charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.