Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting CB, i feel a bit cautious about using out of hours data to forecast though...i know WS views it as noise, but it does sometimes correlate to what happens in trading hours...needs more investigation that subject i think.

re the pitchfork... is that what you used when you were 'meailing' the admin? :cheesy:

LOL..

thing is the ftse day is quite short without the pre market - not sure how viable pirchfork is in very short TF..
(very short if you don't want to rely on the market when those americans waking up to trade on their market and playing with our heads)

'idiot boy' here's gambling with his shorts again...and i'm not playing strip poker.

Chicago PMI and Michigan sentiment at 2.45

Buy stop/sell stop strategy worked well, but stop was too tight because of bad fill

i've just watched 10 pts go because it didn't go down to 'exactly' where i wanted it to.

does anyone have a revolver?

had 4 tests of 4468 today.

got a poss triangle coming up, it it continues to form i'll be looking at a short around 4456...

anyone else here btw?!

had 4 tests of 4468 today.

got a poss triangle coming up, it it continues to form i'll be looking at a short around 4456...

anyone else here btw?!

looks like it couldn't wait. it dropped at 4452, i didn't get in, mebs a fake breakout so i'll wait to see if it comes back up.

HELLO...hello

ECHO...echo :|

looks like it couldn't wait. it dropped at 4452, i didn't get in, mebs a fake breakout so i'll wait to see if it comes back up.

well it was a genuine breakout, so looking for any shorts that may present themselves.

4452, 4448 or 4444

our daily pivot since the DOW open is 4449

it appears i'm talking to myself :cheesy:

Channel Break Down On Watch In SPY's

SPY05_29_2009.jpg

the buy/sell stop strategy is easy pickings, how do i find the next set of news which will cause volatility ?

Yes Dr. Blix, 30 seconds before an important ......

was that the thing you mentioned a couple of days ago SD?

buying and selling at the same time or something?

announcement, u place a buy stop 10pts above and sell stop 10pts below both with 10pt stops, and wait for one of them to catch a move risk reward is 5-1 or more which cant be bad.

Martingale s also possible with this strategy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.