Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, 4450 ish seems to be a level of resistance, looking back to 19-21st May we bounced off it several times before coming through.

i have an old level of 4454 chelski, it's touched it dead on.

mexican stand-off between 4444-4454, wish i had volume on my charts :rolleyes:

i have an old level of 4454 chelski, it's touched it dead on.

mexican stand-off between 4444-4454, wish i had volume on my charts :rolleyes:

Nice bounce trade, i think it will take a coupe of goes, i will be warching for any divergence to see which way we are going if it gets there again.

is it me or does this opening seem odd? normally mornings are big moves, lots of buying/selling.

this mornings ranges have been very tight.

EDIT:

then again i suppose the jump from 32-54 was a fair size.

is it me or does this opening seem odd? normally mornings are big moves, lots of buying/selling.

this mornings ranges have been very tight.

EDIT:

then again i suppose the jump from 32-54 was a fair size.

May be something to do with trade volumes?:(

short 4437

although why i'm shorting against the trend i don't know.

well that was silly. - 12 pts loss...and in typical fashion it hit my stop on the button, then reversed...ah well.

EDIT:

my timing is pants.

ok, i might try that short again if we reject 4454...although my contrariety will probably bite me in the ass again :eek:

seems to be adhering to this a non symmetrical ascending channel of which the validty yet to be confirmed..imo

good luck mr blix..

do you use any indicators to confirm?

of that channel i see mr blix .. it appears to be huggin the lower line.. i think you may be correct re short at some stage.

well i've stupidly gone short again at 4440, my finger seems to be acting independently from my brain.

because i'm looking for a short i'm trigger happy, rather than waitin for good signals

I am short Nasdaq 1424 ............stop loss 1435

Dr Blix thsi may tickle your fancy as R/R ratio is pretty phenomenal if you think about it....................

well i've stupidly gone short again at 4440, my finger seems to be acting independently from my brain.

because i'm looking for a short i'm trigger happy, rather than waitin for good signals

Dr Blix please try a 25-30 point stop loss for just one day and tell me your results.........

@ 10 p/point you cant loose

I am short Nasdaq 1424 ............stop loss 1435

Dr Blix thsi may tickle your fancy as R/R ratio is pretty phenomenal if you think about it....................

u see a drop coming WS?! if so, hope it's within the next 30 seconds before my stop gets hit :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.