Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seeing if i can get a heads up onmedian lines/pitchofrk (manually)

now i cant load charts.. saved as jpeg but saying bitmap wrong extension..

what's going on..this and the avatar. ive meailed the forum admin, i've pm'd forum leaders and nothing!!! arghh!

now i cant load charts.. saved as jpeg but saying bitmap wrong extension..

what's going on..this and the avatar. ive meailed the forum admin, i've pm'd forum leaders and nothing!!! arghh!

seems to like gif.

Attachments

• 15min.GIF
    15min.GIF
    84.1 KB · Views: 110
no i'm a cat lol!

:rambo:

edit.. where do i post for advice about the avatar .. gif not loading either.. i cant find a suitable thread/section

long 4443 no tp stop -15

out at 4447
+4 inc spread.

Last edited:
seems to like gif.

yeah i've been working to that rough channel too. it's the breach (stupidly with out any confirmation) of the bottom of that channel that has had me firing off random shorts.

i'm praying that we are truly outside of it now, but 4444 is like a magnet.

something else signalled long there mr blix even though we think that it's pushing the bottom of the channel

:rambo:

it's hunting my stops like a game of sodding battleships!

i really hope that was the final confirmation of the rejection of that up T line.

sustained negative MACD histogram..stochs indecisisve..and still price holds.. maybe it will turn upwards after all back toward the median line?

if the bottom of that up channel is now working as resistance i'm still gonna get stopped out if it reaches 4450

if the bottom of that up channel is now working as resistance i'm still gonna get stopped out if it reaches 4450

bugger mr b..

seems to love this 4444 mark.. is that of any significance from the the daily's etc anyone?

sustained negative MACD histogram..stochs indecisisve..and still price holds.. maybe it will turn upwards after all back toward the median line?

well i'm a million miles away from being able to make an informed opinion on this situation. my 21MA is holding as good support, 4444 is like a magnet, even if the lower channel wall acts as resistance we're still looking at 4454 as the next level. there's more info on my charts to say the upside has the advantage.

4454 current daily high mr blix.. i think 4450 will prove res of sorts if it goes there that is..

no point sitting here, i'm going out in the garden, if it breaks 4450 then so be it...but at least i'll have a tan:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.