US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
rejoice for the singular interests have juiced the money...

aristocrats have enumerated the fascinating competition. Surprised by the judgment of lightening and was accorded remembrance for probable jurisdiction of vacuums! The Oldsmobile has a hat with many finishes, I remember the 24/7 earrings have constipated the death matchbox

* this post was brought to yuo courtesy of the Car Key Boi in honor of the way this trading thread has been transformed into a sea of drunken incoherent chit chat
lol.gif

Looks as though the Dow could go north initially before heading south again.

That would do nicely as I can pick up a few points!!

I think it will be a choppy day and end in negative....

good luck

Attachments

• chart no 41.png
    chart no 41.png
    15 KB · Views: 426
I don't quite understand this vote thing. Can you vote every day and how do you know if anyone has voted for you ?
Not expecting any votes because of the very view posts I send....just interested.

nah, I will vote for you Chester...I think Bullish Bear knew because I told him I had given him a good vote as he called Ross a git.... which of course in turn made Ross vote for Bull with bad vote.... watch that vote chester, coming up

1) I only know how to vote for threads not people. Can anyone enlighten me?
2) I already have Rosso's vote so I can be as rude as I like to him :)

Thanks SS....you've made my day !!!
SS - Tomorrow, 29th July 'could' be an interesting/signifacant day, as we're probably all aware of on this board. My Delta set up is calling it as a short term high, going down into early August, but Delta, like EW analysis, there are so many different permitations.
How does your path see the day going or do you have to see the path for today before 'one' can decide on its possible outcome ?

SS - The reason I sometimes post early in the morning is because my 3 year old daughter takes after me and wakes up very early, like 5 am, and tends not to go back to sleep.

chester, i can get the path pretty much as far out as I want...I tend to make a day or two at a time...

to answer your question, I see us going down from here as per path, but that does not tie in with my analysis...I try not to get too bogged down with the longer term predictions because it clouds my trading for the day....as you well know the up or down trend can be well established , and you can still get counter bounces worth 10-15 SP points and I just dont want to miss those opportunities...

The EW has put up an argument I really like...we are in wave 4 and wave 5 should take us to new highs which is my 1070...and then a negative august

Sun

SS - I have a similiar EW scenerio, but I see the Wave 5 starting in early August taking us into Sept/October. I see us in Wave 4 now taking us down to day 8800 on the Dow into 5/8th August and then UP for the Wave 5.

well, we will see Chester, i will make money no matter what wave we are in....that is the strategy :)

I have the same EW & Delta analysis as Chester. BUT, if either the Dow or the S&P break their highs of the past few weeks, this greatly enhances the prospect of wave 4 being complete. I don't have this as a high probability due to the overlapping nature of the waves. The Ftse also has overlapping waves suggesting most of the move from the 1st July is corrective - and the Ftse is the leading market! Just got to watch this one, but an intermediate and possibly medium term high today seems likely; notice that all the main markets will be trading above their top Bollinger Bands if the futures remain positive for the SnP.

Chester - about voting.

On the left of each person's post you will see 'Rating:' which tells you the number of votes they have. Once you have three or more votes there is a red link - just click on this and you can see who has voted for you. In your case I, Bigbusiness, Sunseeker and waqr have all voted for you.

When you vote for someone, just go to their profile page (far left button beneath their post), and you can rate/vote for them there. Once you have voted, you can change your vote at any time by voting again. To the right of the vote part you can see what you voted last time.

Of course, voting is purely voluntary and free - except for a320 who's paying £5 for each good vote he gets. Well, that's what he paid me anyway. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I can see who voted for me...thank you Micromike, whoever you are..

Man, that must be so expensive for A320...poor guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.