US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been working on that rioja path all day????
:cheesy: :cheesy:

CJ

Hello,

My name is Steve and I`m a trader. It has been two days since my last trade.

May God grant me the strength to let my profits run, to cut my losses short, and the wisdom to know the difference.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Hello, my name is Sun,

may I please sober up so I can determine whether to stay in bed or trade tomorrow

I wrote at some point last week that I thought we would get some downdays. I will stand by that....

I am cursious about the 29th, curious at best

good night, before I make an even bigger fool of myself

Hello My name is cj,

Please can I remember: Time-Price-Patten-Trend Time-Price-Patten-Trend Time-Price-Patten-Trend Time-Price-Patten-Trend
Time-Price-Patten-Trend Time-Price-Patten-Trend Time-Price-Patten-Trend Time-Price-Patten-Trend Time-Price-Patten-Trend

and to read my mail CAREFULLY before i post anything about program trading!!!!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Oi!! I am not a git!!!! :cheesy: It's just sometimes my lips (fingers in this case) start working before my brain has finished formulating its plan... LOL

Still sorry a320. No hard feelings I hope! :eek:

Jeez you lot are severl bricks short of a load. If I ever have a party, you're all invited. :cheesy:

No, I type using all fingers...and thumbs. Or should that be i AM all fingers and thumbs? Either way, both brain cells have a hard time of it sometimes....think I might need a processor upgrade there : still running on P1 250Mhz probably.

None whats so ever rossored!!!!!! :cool:

I look forward to paying you all a visit in the chat room :D

take it easy

CJ

Hmm. Let my two cells confer over that, I'll get back to you when they've processed the thought (that'll be about 8 weeks, give or take).

If, as Chartman says, we're a few bricks short of a load, maybe I should start picking up the bricks that fall off the pallet? You want some too, Steve?

I`m short so many bricks it`s quite sad really. (a bit like me) In fact the only bricks I have plenty of are the odd smelling ones I create myself when a trade turns quickly against me.

Steve

The onlyt thing I'm short of this evening, to be completely honest, is sober-ness (do you think that word will be in the Oxford English Dictionary next year?)

As I've just said to Ford....Stella Artois : reassuringly guaranteed to make you regret drinking the stuff the follwing day.

Hic. :cool:

SS; last chart was a giggle. Ever thought about taking up painting?

Rossored; I get through so much Stella at the weekend I'm sure the wife thinks I'm having an affair with the girl from the off licence. Guess what her name is?

Good grief , I'm devastated!!! I thought I was the only peson she was seeing. I'm too distraught to trade tomorrow. and theres me who dumped "Probably the Best" in the world for her!! :mad:

What! 'Carly' has always been my second choice. I may have to change to a nice red. Some of them have full bodies. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.