US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
took all of it off at 3412....my data is stalling and I often run the risk of losing conncetion at this time of the day, so took the 18 ticks and ran

as of right now, i have no idea where the market is....will someone please short Spanish Telefonica OR Dell, as either of them is playing silly b*gger with me!

Anyone rate England's chances in the cricket? Credit to SA for making a game of it.

I am sorry guys, I am blind here, will have to reboot...dont know what is happening..

bbl

sid - I think england were 300-1 to win this am on bluesq.

wish i'd stuck a £1 on that - but i think a draw - should be rain later as well

back, looks like path is inverting....darn....so we should have a 30 minute climb now...then down again....reshorted Dax at 3420, wanted 3422, but the SP500 will have to contend with a hook...

Thanks Skim for da vote.. however, I've tried to vote yourself and got an error message "You did not specify a valid user!"... hmm...

i see Bob Hope dies at the ripe age of 100. I liked Bob, not that I knew him, but he was into healthy living and living a good life

I got problems again...I will have to do another big reboot..later..

I think if the market is inversing here, we could slide lower for a couple of hours....certainly the trend from here onwards should be followed

300 to 1 eh? now thats got to be a good reward:risk ratio!

Yep your right, the forecast rain will scupper any slim chance we might have had.

The old 30 year treasury has just made a higher high on the one minute chart. Is the S&P/Dow going to follow it??

Seems to be some understatement here

- it's not choppy, there's a battle going on!

- traders still buying the dips - but will it fail this time?

well, i made good money on the DAX on the 3430 short.. then I short the SP500 at 998.50 at 16:07 as per path, and covered 3 min later at 996, now i am standing aside

I have opened a bottle of RED, so you know what that means..

Status
Not open for further replies.