US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to look into it, I'll let you know. Off to play football now.. Has the Sun gone in yet Tom? See ya later..

Fire away Tom... IB gets enough free advertising,

Trust your well :D

Cj

Last edited:
Bigbusiness, do you live at Scilly? that looks awesome, really!

Hey A320, just got out of bed, or did the Kabala keep you too busy to trade...those Skull and Dagger initiations really does drag on forever :)

Nah, I stick to my good old Tibetan Rites...works for that TV bloke who is 70, with a wig and big teeth! Bruce something ( Forsyth?)

Up early today :D

Path looks well to day, My program trading data is looking for a move higher around now so we'll see how it pans out :confused:

Yes those initiations take ages :cheesy:

Cj

David,

I've had loads of problems with D4F and requotes today. Much much worse than usual. I thought they had it in for me specifically but maybe not :)

You guys must be getting to good!!!!!
manual fill's always annoying, Fins over the phone aren't to bad, the rest umm... spreads way to wide.
E-Trades spreads are wide unless you ask.., then its 5cents on US Stocks.

cheers cj

Got the time right, just bull mist clouded my direction :(
Nice move though :D

cj

A320,

Dont mean to sound facetious...... but were you doing a headstand when you posted about your program trading system at 7pm?

:rolleyes:

lol

Yes I should of been upside down : :D

Lets just say thing's went tits up, I had the data, had a reliable source (sound like the BBC now) that something was going to move, and it did :D Handy things stops :cheesy:

Cj

Status
Not open for further replies.