US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will answer you a little later $$$$, right now i want to watch the path, if it is correct we got a big day up today...

Sun

Tom,
looks like a fade on the open.Needs to make up it' s mind in next 1/2 hr. Inversed path perhaps?

no, path looks good to me, I sold open, took profits 10 to 15:00 and went long...SP above 995,,,1014 here we come, stops in ..gone

Looks ok - i think because of the gap up it has gotten a little ahead of its self?

Anyway holding long until 18:00 8)

Well, I opened this morning at 9210 and have just closed at 9265.
It'll probably go up again soon but I'm more than happy with the 55 points.
Thats another beer and whisky chaser I owe you !!!

Nasdaq is looking tired now though,and could hold back any further significant gains.Worth keeping an eye on.

Tom, just a quickie about the graph. Do the steepness of the rises equate, to say at 4pm the SP is up 20. Does the steeper rie to double hight take it to up 40. Just figs plucked out of the air. But do you know what I mean?

David, no steepness is my lack of drawing skills...

I am really happy you are making money out of this....that is what it is about...and there is me lazing at the pool, not trading at all...

well, just taken some points out of this pattern, can you see why?

sorry, given up posting chart, sat here and waited for 10 minutes....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

slow

Yes Tom, was it the 4 o'clock bounce??? Scalping out of turning points... What platform do you use, I am on Steal for Free!!. I am looking for something where the spread is kinder to make on turning points. PS your drawing skills are OK by me, keep it up! :cheesy:

At 15-45 the move came down to the 50% retracement and bounced at 9238 and moved up to 9265 the 61% retracement from the high at 9281. Didn't take the move.....too busy cutting my grass.

Tom,

Other people post names on this board so it should be OK. I am also fed up with D4Free and hope to change soon.

Fire away, Tom. Been re quoted to death today. Filled when position went against me. Re quoted when right. Un believably dodgy. Bigbusiness. Do you change your $ currency back into £'s at close of business?

I use spreadbetting all in £'s. Not enjoyable when the spread darts around. I might try Interactive Brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.