The Next US President

As it is a lot quicker and easier to knock it down than build up things, hopefully there will be support for the unnoticed good things like roads, bridges etc. that we all take for granted. Condemn terrorist lunatics and support what has been done for everyone imho.

UK is still the best place in the world to be a minority/weirdo/different/unconventional/non-pc or just a regular sort of person/organisation. Needs guarding carefully though - came close to being nasty in the 1930s with the Blackshirts who had a serious following. Extremes are always a danger and there's a fine line between permissiveness and curtailment. Got nasty with the UK riots a few years ago - that's the sort of thing that can easily get out of hand when determined troublemakers get involved. We need wise politicians to handle it. I believe lady Theresa is that. Let's hope Trump turns out to be also.

The only problem with that hope is that Trump has no experience in politics or the military, unlike every previous POTUS.

If you needed life saving heart surgery would you go to,

1. A very wealthy property developer who shows no signs of any real intellect but who majors in rudeness ?

or

2. A cardiac surgeon accused of lining their own pockets ?

And what would be the likely result to your health ?

It doesn't seem to me to be too difficult to come to the correct conclusion but hey, I'm not an American so what do I know.

The only problem with that hope is that Trump has no experience in politics or the military, unlike every previous POTUS.

1. A very wealthy property developer who shows no signs of any real intellect but who majors in rudeness ?

or

It doesn't seem to me to be too difficult to come to the correct conclusion but hey, I'm not an American so what do I know.

Good & valid points but they still thought Ronnie Reagan was a cowboy even though he'd been Governor of California. Watching history unfold is a lot more interesting than being a historian!

UK is still the best place in the world to be a minority/weirdo/different/unconventional/non-pc or just a regular sort of person/organisation. Needs guarding carefully though - came close to being nasty in the 1930s with the Blackshirts who had a serious following. Extremes are always a danger and there's a fine line between permissiveness and curtailment. Got nasty with the UK riots a few years ago - that's the sort of thing that can easily get out of hand when determined troublemakers get involved. We need wise politicians to handle it. I believe lady Theresa is that. Let's hope Trump turns out to be also.

Yes for now (y)

Will not be after Brexit :(

or

I would pick 1 mi Lord, the wealthy property developer if he happens to be a multi billionaire and tells me he can do wonderful fantastic beautiful things with my heart :cheesy:

I would pick 1 mi Lord, the wealthy property developer if he happens to be a multi billionaire and tells me he can do wonderful fantastic beautiful things with my heart :cheesy:

Good choice he will make your heart great again ...

Good choice he will make your heart great again ...

Yeah coz the billionaire, his a self made billionaire where as the cardiac surgeon got his money by lining his pockets at the tailors.

DIY jobs always more satisfying than Professionals and more cost effective even if the Mrs don't think so.

Good & valid points but they still thought Ronnie Reagan was a cowboy even though he'd been Governor of California. Watching history unfold is a lot more interesting than being a historian!

Ronald Reagan was the greatest President of my life time and did have plenty of political experience.
He remains vastly under rated.
I think if he was around today he'd be embarrassed by his party gathering around Trump.
Trump can never fill his boots.
He was 100 times the man Trump could ever be.

Ronald Reagan was the greatest President of my life time and did have plenty of political experience.
He remains vastly under rated.
Trump can never fill his boots.
He was 100 times the man Trump could ever be.

He was a very nice charming man who never said anything nasty about anyone. A true diplomat and politician :)

Establishment loved him. His wife Nancy was a diplomatic nightmare on travels trying to sort colour and soft furnishing arrangements. She was into clairvoyants and star gazing. I'm sure much of what he did was whispered into his ear on a nightly basis. :idea:

Neither do I think Trump's latest wife could hold a candle up to Nancy, but hey, let's give Melania a chance. I have nothing against her. Never heard her being horrible to other people. Maybe she could be an example to her husband.
I am optimistic by nature.
We all need to be now.

He was a very nice charming man who never said anything nasty about anyone. A true diplomat and politician :)

Establishment loved him. His wife Nancy was a diplomatic nightmare on travels trying to sort colour and soft furnishing arrangements. She was into clairvoyants and star gazing. I'm sure much of what he did was whispered into his ear on a nightly basis. :idea:

But, I believe that she was a tigress when it came to defending him. I remember when he was ill, she represented him at Diana's funeral service.

But, I believe that she was a tigress when it came to defending him. I remember when he was ill, she represented him at Diana's funeral service.

I think they were both great and good in their ways. But back then there was no doing great and wonderful and spectacular and beautiful things.

It was about simply about doing the right thing and sorting things out.

With respect to his ME policies it was all the same and they did start the Iran Iraq war too. Led to much death and suffering and distruction along with undoing the good work Russia was doing in Afghanistan giving us Al Qaida hailing them heroes for fighting Russians.

All a matter of perspective now.

Neither do I think Trump's latest wife could hold a candle up to Nancy, but hey, let's give Melania a chance. I have nothing against her. Never heard her being horrible to other people. Maybe she could be an example to her husband.
I am optimistic by nature.
We all need to be now.

REAGAN?! rofl mr trickle down himself? rofl

why do you think he was so great, because i was right up with you till here.

i keep hearing "vote your conscious?" vote your reason

would you trade your conscious? or reason vote accordingly too

The Real Clinton Conspiracy that Backfired – The Worst Candiate in American History

Nice analysis of Hillary's Campaign:

Meanwhile, Hillary lost not merely because she misread the “real” people, she decided to run a very divisive and nasty negative campaign, which has fueled the violence ever since. According to WikiLeaks emails from campaign John Podesta, Clinton colluded with the DNC and the media to raise what they thought would be the extreme right among Republicans to then make her the middle of the road to hide her agenda.

hillary-pied-piper

Clinton called this her “pied piper” strategy, that intentionally cultivated extreme right-wing presidential candidates and that would turn the Republicans away from their more moderate candidates. This enlisted mainstream media who then focused to Trump and raise him above all others assuming that would help Hillary for who would vote for Trump. This was a deliberate strategy all designed to propel Hillary to the White House.

The Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee along with mainstream media all called for using far-right candidates “as a cudgel to move the more established candidates further to the right.” Clinton’s camp insisted that Trump should be “elevated” to “leaders of the pack” and media outlets should be told to “take them seriously.”

If we look back on April 23, 2015, just two weeks after Hillary Clinton officially declared her presidential campaign, her staff sent out a message on straregy to manipulate the Republicans into selecting the worse candidate. They included this attachment a “memo for the DNC discussion.”

pied piper dnc email

The memo was addressed to the Democratic National Committee and stated bluntly, “the strategy and goals a potential Hillary Clinton presidential campaign would have regarding the 2016 Republican presidential field.” Here we find that the real conspiracy was Clinton manipulating the Republicans. “Clearly most of what is contained in this memo is work the DNC is already doing. This exercise is intended to put those ideas to paper.”

“Our hope is that the goal of a potential HRC campaign and the DNC would be one-in-the-same: to make whomever the Republicans nominate unpalatable to a majority of the electorate.”

The Clinton strategy was all about manipulating the Republicans to nominate the worst candidate Clinton called for forcing “all Republican candidates to lock themselves into extreme conservative positions that will hurt them in a general election.”

It was not Putin trying to rig the elections, it was Hillary. Clinton saw the Republican field as crowded and she viewed as “positive” for her. “Many of the lesser known can serve as a cudgel to move the more established candidates further to the right.” Clinton then took the strategic position saying “we don’t want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more ‘Pied Piper’ candidates who actually represent the mainstream of the Republican Party.”
Her manipulative strategy was to have the press build up Donald Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. “We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously.”

This conspiracy has emerged from the Podesta emails. It was Clinton conspiring with mainstream media to elevate Trump and then tear him down. We have to now look at all the media who endorsed Hillary as simply corrupt. Simultaneously, Hillary said that Bernie had to be ground down to the pulp. Further leaked emails showed how the Democratic National Committee sabotaged Sanders’ presidential campaign. It was Hillary manipulating the entire media for her personal gain. She obviously did not want a fair election because she was too corrupt.

What is very clear putting all the emails together, the rise of Donald Trump was orchestrated by Hillary herself conspiring with mainstream media, and they they sought to burn him to the ground. Their strategy backfired and now this is why she has not come out to to speak against the violence she has manipulated and inspired.

podesta-hillary-refuses-to-concede
This is by far the WORST campaign in history and it was all orchestrated by Hillary to be intentionally divisive for the nation all to win the presidency at all costs. She has torched the constitution and the country.

No wonder Hillary could not go to the stage to thank her supporters. She never counted on them and saw the people as fools. The entire strategy was to take the White House with a manipulation of the entire election process. Just unbelievable. Any Democrat who is not angry at this is clearly just a biased fool. Wake up and smell the roses. You just got what you deserve.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...fired-the-worst-candiate-in-american-history/

Attachments

• dnc-email.png
    dnc-email.png
    230.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Hillary-Pied-Piper.jpg
    Hillary-Pied-Piper.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 121
  • Madam-President.jpg
    Madam-President.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 96
Nice analysis of Hillary's Campaign:

Meanwhile, Hillary lost not merely because she misread the “real” people, she decided to run a very divisive and nasty negative campaign, which has fueled the violence ever since. According to WikiLeaks emails from campaign John Podesta, Clinton colluded with the DNC and the media to raise what they thought would be the extreme right among Republicans to then make her the middle of the road to hide her agenda.

hillary-pied-piper

Clinton called this her “pied piper” strategy, that intentionally cultivated extreme right-wing presidential candidates and that would turn the Republicans away from their more moderate candidates. This enlisted mainstream media who then focused to Trump and raise him above all others assuming that would help Hillary for who would vote for Trump. This was a deliberate strategy all designed to propel Hillary to the White House.

The Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee along with mainstream media all called for using far-right candidates “as a cudgel to move the more established candidates further to the right.” Clinton’s camp insisted that Trump should be “elevated” to “leaders of the pack” and media outlets should be told to “take them seriously.”

If we look back on April 23, 2015, just two weeks after Hillary Clinton officially declared her presidential campaign, her staff sent out a message on straregy to manipulate the Republicans into selecting the worse candidate. They included this attachment a “memo for the DNC discussion.”

pied piper dnc email

The memo was addressed to the Democratic National Committee and stated bluntly, “the strategy and goals a potential Hillary Clinton presidential campaign would have regarding the 2016 Republican presidential field.” Here we find that the real conspiracy was Clinton manipulating the Republicans. “Clearly most of what is contained in this memo is work the DNC is already doing. This exercise is intended to put those ideas to paper.”

“Our hope is that the goal of a potential HRC campaign and the DNC would be one-in-the-same: to make whomever the Republicans nominate unpalatable to a majority of the electorate.”

The Clinton strategy was all about manipulating the Republicans to nominate the worst candidate Clinton called for forcing “all Republican candidates to lock themselves into extreme conservative positions that will hurt them in a general election.”

It was not Putin trying to rig the elections, it was Hillary. Clinton saw the Republican field as crowded and she viewed as “positive” for her. “Many of the lesser known can serve as a cudgel to move the more established candidates further to the right.” Clinton then took the strategic position saying “we don’t want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more ‘Pied Piper’ candidates who actually represent the mainstream of the Republican Party.”
Her manipulative strategy was to have the press build up Donald Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. “We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously.”

This conspiracy has emerged from the Podesta emails. It was Clinton conspiring with mainstream media to elevate Trump and then tear him down. We have to now look at all the media who endorsed Hillary as simply corrupt. Simultaneously, Hillary said that Bernie had to be ground down to the pulp. Further leaked emails showed how the Democratic National Committee sabotaged Sanders’ presidential campaign. It was Hillary manipulating the entire media for her personal gain. She obviously did not want a fair election because she was too corrupt.

What is very clear putting all the emails together, the rise of Donald Trump was orchestrated by Hillary herself conspiring with mainstream media, and they they sought to burn him to the ground. Their strategy backfired and now this is why she has not come out to to speak against the violence she has manipulated and inspired.

podesta-hillary-refuses-to-concede
This is by far the WORST campaign in history and it was all orchestrated by Hillary to be intentionally divisive for the nation all to win the presidency at all costs. She has torched the constitution and the country.

No wonder Hillary could not go to the stage to thank her supporters. She never counted on them and saw the people as fools. The entire strategy was to take the White House with a manipulation of the entire election process. Just unbelievable. Any Democrat who is not angry at this is clearly just a biased fool. Wake up and smell the roses. You just got what you deserve.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...fired-the-worst-candiate-in-american-history/

a hit piece...strait up(n)

complete bs..full stop