The Next US President

"Anybody notice the statue head behind him? Was that staged. Thought it looked just great "

No doubt he will emulate Obama's removal of Churchill's bust by removing MLK's.

He has been there for 8 years, it is time to give someone else some space.

And probably replacing it with one of David Duke or Vladimir The Invader.

I find it both poignant and sick that today is Armistice Day (and Leonard Cohen has died) and we see a fascist in the White House. He has already tweeted that the riots and demos have been by "professional protesters" who he says have been "incited by the media."

Just echoing Hitler and Mussolini......oh he's a nice man really....he doesn't mean what he says.....give him a chance etc etc etc

That is because some of the riots against the police were staged and funded by the gentleman from Britain named George Soros. Not all of them, but it was reported that he provided them with transportation and hotels while they were protesting in some of the cities. Jay-Z supposedly encouraged a few to protest, promising them 5k a month and then reneged on the promise, stranding the protesters...lol

During the protests in Orlando, Florida and Dallas, Texas they said that most of the people they arrested were not even from the local area. Most of them were from New York and New Jersey. .......professional protesters.

And when CNN was broadcasting from Ferguson, Missouri after a police shooting;
the streets were empty. But the CNN correspondent led the few protesters, about a dozen; to gather together in a tighter group and yell louder. It gave the appearance that there were hundreds on the street and the city was unsafe.

Trump's remarks about professional inciters motivated by the media are accurate.

Canada's immigration website says that they will expedite the application for skilled professionals. That sounds like a good idea.

What is the point of ignorant comments like "he will remove MLK's bust". Exactly how did you to such a faulty induction. Keep pushing your vitriol. You sound like you want him to be racist. Who the hell cares? Talk about something important other than busts and ignorant memes.

That is because some of the riots against the police were staged and funded by the gentleman from Britain named George Soros.

etc, etc

You appear to be just as confused as Trump about the Constitution. Doesn't matter who they are or where they're from or why they're doing it. They are exercising their Constitutional rights. If they break the law, they'll be arrested and either fined or jailed or both.

I'm afraid you'll just have to get used to it.

You appear to be just as confused as Trump about the Constitution. Doesn't matter who they are or where they're from or why they're doing it. They are exercising their Constitutional rights. If they break the law, they'll be arrested and either fined or jailed or both.

No, it is you who is ignorant of the Constitution. Freedom of expression does not cover what happened in Ferguson. The clear and imminent danger clause prohibits such action under the 1st Amendment. In that case, they are not protected under the law.

They are burning things, which is a fire hazard. Thye are blocking traffic. They could cause serious injury, which indeed already happened. It can cause property damage and hurt people. But hey, who cares about that. The government will clean it up right.

No, it is you who is ignorant of the Constitution. Freedom of expression does not cover what happened in Ferguson. The clear and imminent danger clause prohibits such action under the 1st Amendment. In that case, they are not protected under the law.

They are burning things, which is a fire hazard. Thye are blocking traffic. They could cause serious injury, which indeed already happened. It can cause property damage and hurt people. But hey, who cares about that. The government will clean it up right.

As I said, if they break the law, they'll be arrested and either fined or jailed or both.

I agree Texas. Republicans are not in the streets lighting things on fire. Republicans did not set Ferguson on fire and loot it to the bone causing millions in property damage.

To answer DB's original statement about education having nothing to do with my statements: well, they do. People said that non-college whites voted for Trump.

Asians are by far the most educated followed by whites. If 86% of the black population is hard-core left and 79% of the black population does not have a degree and 85% of the Latino population does not have a degree and 88% percent of them vote to the left, then that means that there were more uneducated people voting for Hillary than for Trump. This a best case scenario where all educated Black and Latino and Asian vote for Hillary. That too is untrue. Some did indeed vote for Trump.

If we are playing the race card that means there were not any minorities that voted for Trump, which would suggest the more educated people (BA degree holders) voted for Trump.

36% of native Whites and 48% emigrant whites hold at least a BA. That leaves about 3/5 of the white population without a formal education. That is not near enough votes to elect somebody. There are approximately 1,800,000 caucasian European immigrants in the US Western Europe - (Switzerland, Lux, Belgium, Scandinavia, Italy, France, Germany, Ireland, UK) 3,800,000 black immigrants. 19,400,000 Latino immigrants.

The white population in this is country is 68%. 77% of them are of voting age. 0.77 * 0.62 = 52.36% of the voting population is white non-Hispanic. That would require every single white person to vote for Trump, which did not happen.

See - these are links with explanations that I have provided. It is pathetic when all you can do is post retarded video and memes about Trump.
https://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/population/cb12-243.html
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

The videos are not retarded but I agree with everything you said.
I was referencing the remark about crime not being prejudicial.

It seems ironic that the Democrats, who sell themselves as the party of the oppressed and disadvantaged would make such snide remarks about a social group in America. Not everyone can go to college.

The Democrats are lost. When you found you have dug yourself into a hole, you should stop digging. The Dems haven't figured that out.

But prejudice exists everywhere and the best, recent example is the older man dragged out of his car by 3 black guys and beaten on the street for having a Trump bumper sticker on his car. So much for tolerance and progressiveness by Liberals.

A police office in Ft Worth, Texas was relieved and placed on desk duty today. He had to turn in his badge and his gun. He posted to someone's Facebook page suggesting that the violence and protests in the streets were not going to end and that white people should watch their back . Then he signed off with Black Power !

And that comes from a police officer. I don't think he will be employed much longer.

As I said, if they break the law, they'll be arrested and either fined or jailed or both.

And you did not pay attention no mater what you say. You are being quoted as promoting that kind of behavior. Their protests are never peaceful. You completely miss the point. They should be endangering other's. It does not matter that they are being arrested. They should not have done it in the first place.

They are only hurting themselves, making their cities worse. Then they wonder why their cities look like hell.

The videos are not retarded but I agree with everything you said.
I was referencing the remark about crime not being prejudicial.

It seems ironic that the Democrats, who sell themselves as the party of the oppressed and disadvantaged would make such snide remarks about a social group in America. Not everyone can go to college.

The Democrats are lost. When you found you have dug yourself into a hole, you should stop digging. The Dems haven't figured that out.

But prejudice exists everywhere and the best, recent example is the older man dragged out of his car by 3 black guys and beaten on the street for having a Trump bumper sticker on his car. So much for tolerance and progressiveness by Liberals.

A police office in Ft Worth, Texas was relieved and placed on desk duty today. He had to turn in his badge and his gun. He posted to someone's Facebook page suggesting that the violence and protests in the streets were not going to end and that white people should watch their back . Then he signed off with Black Power !

And that comes from a police officer. I don't think he will be employed much longer.

I was not calling your videos retarded. I was calling Mr. Charts and Sir Doom and Gloom's memes and videos incendiery and pointless. Posting ridiculous and irrelevant memes and videos.

And you did not pay attention no mater what you say. You are being quoted as promoting that kind of behavior. Their protests are never peaceful. You completely miss the point. They should be endangering other's. It does not matter that they are being arrested. They should not have done it in the first place.

They are only hurting themselves, making their cities worse. Then they wonder why their cities look like hell.

As I said, again, if they break the law, they'll be arrested and either fined or jailed or both. Otherwise, they are exercising their Constitutional rights. If you don't approve, change the Constitution.

As I said, again, if they break the law, they'll be arrested and either fined or jailed or both. Otherwise, they are exercising their Constitutional rights. If you don't approve, change the Constitution.

Nobody has the right to break the law. Why would you be of proponent of such behavior as you so clearly have been. Throwing people in jail costs time and money. Why do they feel the need to cause a scene? Your viewpoint is juvenile. They are not exercising their Constitutional right. The clear and imminent danger prohibits it. If they are doing it, they break the law. Nobody needs to break the law. Havoc is clear and imminent danger.

OTOH, Democrats did not encourage their followers to grab their guns and get ready for armed revolt if Republicans were to win, much less shoot the opposing candidate.

Nice try, though.

I don't recall that remark but no one has suggested that Hillary Clinton be shot this week unlike that hundreds of threats against the distinguished gentleman from Manhattan and his friend from Indiana.

But getting a gun to protect your property and livelihood seems like a good idea in Portland, Oregon today. I have no idea why anyone would want to live there or start a business there.

Not if they are blocking streets, looting stores and assaulting people.
You cannot protest in the streets without a permit from the city, a predetermined route plan, police protection and liability insurance.

Perhaps you are the one that is confused.

Y
As an aside, how one can appear on a public platform and denounce Hilary Clinton as the most corrupt and crooked politician of all time, then appear again (once people have listened) and change tack praising her for all the unstinting public service she has given USA over the years is beyond me.

Politics. He has to say something nice about her because that is the tradition.
The presidents will be together during the Inauguration and perhaps a few other times each year.

They have to say those things to 'heal' the wounds. But, he can still prosecute her next month.

Not if they are blocking streets, looting stores and assaulting people.
You cannot protest in the streets without a permit from the city, a predetermined route plan, police protection and liability insurance.

Perhaps you are the one that is confused.

As I said, yet again, if they break the law, they'll be arrested and either fined or jailed or both.

The two of you are listening to the voices in your heads instead of reading what I write.

Have a lovely evening.

As I said, yet again, if they break the law, they'll be arrested and either fined or jailed or both.

The two of you are listening to the voices in your heads instead of reading what I write.

Have a lovely evening.

Your message is still the same. You are promoting violence. It is not a constitutional right. It is as Texas said, "you must pull a permit". You are promoting a wanton disregard for public safety. They should not have to arrest anyone, which is a moot point. Nobody should be so wreckless. But you continue to believe your that violence is ok as long as the police are there to arrest people. :rolleyes:

Have a lovely evening.

Agree strongly with you db and indeed I've lost count how many times you have repeated those words. Thought I was reading the same pages and had to do a double check.

Anyhow, markets going up and down topsy turvy. I thought this write up was interesting.

We’re taking a breather and beginning to think about the wider repercussions of” Trump’s win, said Witold Bahrke, a macro strategist at Nordea Investment Funds in Luxembourg. “You can say this is pro-growth and pro-equity, but it depends hugely on the concrete type of measures he takes. We are moving away from the hope phase to the delivery phase.”

Blame the media, attack the establishment by easing up on the regulation of the banks who effectively brought us here to start the circle again.

I'm amazed everyday by the fallacy of these arguments and peoples readiness to accept them.

Bush levied an import tax on steel and then the motor industry started complaining about rising costs and falling sales. He subsequently had to back track as it also impacted exports.

Protect industry and bring jobs back with no plan other than brake agreements and levy tariffs. The common man believes these actions will make US great again and bring back jobs. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I fear there is much heart ache and suffering heading US way impacting all people on both sides of the fence.

Republican party all rubbing hands with glee on new business deals as to who gets to be with the in crowd. Democrats go out and they step in to fill the void at public interest.

I fear rising inflation and eventually interest rates will compound disenfranchised peoples predicament and decline of communities further imo.

Let's hope reason and good common sense prevails. (y)

Last edited:
Your message is still the same. You are promoting violence. It is not a constitutional right. It is as Texas said, "you must pull a permit". You are promoting a wanton disregard for public safety. They should not have to arrest anyone, which is a moot point. Nobody should be so wreckless. But you continue to believe your that violence is ok as long as the police are there to arrest people. :rolleyes:

You may want to look up "palilalia".

Agree strongly with you db and indeed I've lost count how many times you have repeated those words. Thought I was reading the same pages and had to do a double check.

Yeah. Well. It's the consequence of being in a bubble.

As to the rest of your post, his supporters will be very surprised at the consequences of what he has in mind: higher inflation, higher prices, lower wages, higher taxes and so on. After having screwed the working class for so many decades, it's unlikely that he will suddenly become a man of the people. Just look at who he's considering for his cabinet.

But we made it through Nixon/Agnew and Bush/Cheney, so I guess we can get through this. Not much choice, is there?