The Next US President

Sounds like you are condoning bent politicians. I thought they were supposed to uphold values and morality.

The number one polling number that they look at is 'strong leader' in the US
I think people see Trump as a guy who is going to be tough and uncompromising

I dont know where values and morality comes out in the scale. Obviously not much on either of these two. Clinton is being investigated by the FBI and Trump is clearly xenophobic

I dont know where values and morality comes out in the scale. Obviously not much on either of these two. Clinton is being investigated by the FBI and Trump is clearly xenophobic

The Canadians are so worried that they are jokingly talking of building a wall between the 2 if Chump gets in. Every time the idiot opens his big mouth there is apparently a flood of applications for entry from the USA.

They can be tough BUT got to be fair with it imho.
Every immigrant should :-
1. Pledge allegiance to the country.
2. Agree to leave permanently if they are found guilty of serious crime. After due sentence of course, not just a free ticket home.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/u...oris-johnson/news/77460/boris-johnson-refuses

He declined the opportunity to apologise for saying “part-Kenyan” President Obama may have harboured an “ancestral dislike” for the UK, or for likening Hillary Clinton to a “sadistic nurse in a mental hospital”.

Mr Johnson angling to be chummy with Donald as opposed to the Democrats. Could he be right?

How could Theresa May be so insensitive in appointing a clown like Boris to head up the Foreign Office ? The Yanks aren't giving him much respect especially after his rude comments. Sack him ducky !! If this is a portent of gaffs to come...........

Last edited:
Given the way that every significant political poll has been wrong recently looks like the yanks are getting Trump as their new president. Good luck with that!

How could Theresa May be so insensitive in appointing a clown like Boris to head up the Foreign Office ? The Yanks aren't giving him much respect especially after his rude comments. Sack him ducky !! If this is a portent of gaffs to come...........

I don't believe the yanks give anyone respect that doesn't fit their immediate policy wishes. Looks like they may end up with the most gaffe prone president in history who will make Boris look decidedly diplomatic.

She hasn't done it for the good of the country - its a challenge he will probably do badly at, which will drop him in the mire - right where a leader wants a political challenger to be. If by some chance he does well, he will potentially lose support from other rebels and may even switch allegiance to her. Its all about politics, and screw the country.

That's why leadership challenger Angela Leadsom has got Agriculture. She's going to get a hot welcome in the countryside.

She hasn't done it for the good of the country - its a challenge he will probably do badly at, which will drop him in the mire - right where a leader wants a political challenger to be. If by some chance he does well, he will potentially lose support from other rebels and may even switch allegiance to her. Its all about politics, and screw the country.

That's why leadership challenger Angela Leadsom has got Agriculture. She's going to get a hot welcome in the countryside.

I would have put in charge of drains or something

When ever Trump starts speaking, I switch channels or turn off TV.

So much rubbish and to think so many Americans buy into his tripe is simply shocking to me. Says much with no specifics or details. Guy just talks and talks. Switches lines on the turn of a coin (as we saw with his response to the pope).

As some commentators have said he has managed to turn the GOP into a circus. They are right and he is the circus clown. :eek::-0:eek::-0:eek::(

Last edited:
Boris has a fine brain. It's just disconnected from his autonomous mouth.

Trump (the trumpet was named after blowing one of his one of his fabulous pets....) has not got a fine brain. It is connected to his mouth however.

The former creates offense but is otherwise harmless.

The latter creates offence and can cause a nuclear holocaust.

you have to appreciate the fact that we are seeing the full force of the liberal media
Instead of backing down he's going full force on a 4 star general LOL!!!!!
This is truly once in a lifetime election year!!!

I have a pet theory that Chumpy is really a Democrat and wants Hillary to win. To achieve this he talks offensive rubbish. He has already lost the Hispanic vote, women's vote, black vote, Muslim vote etc. He has annoyed the Republican party's grandees e.g. Robert Ryan, Gingrich etc. He may be left with the Hell's Angels vote and hhiusa !!

(n)

Is it too late to de-select him ? He is NOT the steady sort of person to have his hands anywhere near the nuclear button. The idiot is likely to press it.
The Republican party should pass on this one. The people that back him are clearly nuts.

Is it too late to de-select him ? He is NOT the steady sort of person to have his hands anywhere near the nuclear button. The idiot is likely to press it.
The Republican party should pass on this one. The people that back him are clearly nuts.

He is not up to the job.

He will be walking away very soon as the true patriots come out to defend the US from enemy within. :idea: