The Next US President

Should we be surprised???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36283242

Mr Senecal's post, which was not public, was first reported by Mother Jones, but he later confirmed its authenticity to several news organisations.

Later on Thursday, Mr Senecal, 84, told CNN that Mr Obama should be "hung" outside the White House. He also called the White House the "White Mosque".

:whistling Wow :whistling

How is Obama a failure? I think he has done much to correct Bush Jnr's failed policies like catching Bin Ladin and improving US standing in the World again.

Obama is a racist. He has made numerous remarks that have been incendiary and he has failed to disassociate himself with members of the black community that possess racist attitudes towards Whites, Jews, Hispanics and Asians.

Considering that is mother was white and his father was a black communist from Kenya, this may or may not be surprising.

Race relations have deteriorated since he took office. A few years ago, a black kid was shot to death by a Hispanic man (portrayed to be white) after he was assaulted by the kid and his head was banged into the sidewalk. Obama said that if he had a son, he would have looked like this kid (Trayvon Martin). That was immediately after the offense occurred, well before the trial. Obama was a second rate lawyer. But he should have known not to make a remark about a murder trial before it ever reached the court room. The remark was perverted and irresponsible. Who the heck (grown men ) says something like that when he is president, with 2 daughters and a wife ? That was insulting to his 2 daughters and his wife. As well as Trayvon Martin's parents. This is just one of many examples.

Obama did not catch Bin Laden. The soldiers of the U.S. Armed Forces did.
We 'knew' where he was on several occasions, but he moved before we could react. And when Obama was informed that he had been found and a team had been assembled to get him, Obama waited 24 hours to make a decision. Then Obama convened his Security advisers and took a survey before he gave the final order. He made as little effort as possible to get the man but he took full credit for the event.

Our increased standing in the world is subjective. People did not like Bush Jr on a personal level. I don't know why. I honestly don't, although I heard it was because he is a born again Christian, but it is only a guess. We never hear what occurs in private conversations behind closed doors.

Bush did a naff job if anything at all. Supporting his oil producing pals and launching an illegal and unjust war against Iraq. You need to read Bob Woodward's book. Iraq war was a setup. Also read Richard A Clarke's book Against All Enemies.

Bush did a fine job. Not perfect but pretty good. He reduced taxes, reformed immigration, reformed education to encourage slow learners and encouraged off shore drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. He also did a lot for AIDS prevention in Africa.

It doesn't matter if he has friends in oil. Every president, has friends everywhere. Oil, Hollywood, IT, Mining etc.....But every drop of oil we produce domestically is one less drop we have to import. And the less oil we import from the Middle East, the less significant they become. I would rather see oil platforms rising from the Gulf of Mexico than headstones rising from a graveyard because our soldiers were killed in the Middle East ( I was in the Army, I can say that. ) Every oil we produce lessens our dependence on foreign sources and lessens our national debt. Good for us.

Just for the record, less than 10 percent of the oil we use comes from the Middle East. The largest majority comes from Canada and Mexico.

The only reason Bush is disliked is because the liberal media did a great job of slandering him with half truths and lies. Katy Couric (CBS News )and Brian Williams (NBC News) and Dan Rather (CBS News) lost their jobs in part for their behavior and reporting towards Bush and other news stories. That is why polls in America repeatedly have suggested that journalists are unethical and only have a 15 % approval rating......about as low as politicians in Congress.

Obama plays basketball. I think you are referring to Bush playing golf and being unavailable for any meetings in his first 100 days in office.

Obama plays golf. He has played a few basketball games but that was for publicity. Black males in American play basketball, it's like a religion to them.
But he plays golf on weekends and the press keeps tabs on his playing habits....a bit unfairly I might add. He has played 270 rounds of golf in his 7 years. However, business if often conducted on the golf course.

You assessment of Iraq and Saddam is total nonsense imo. Read up on Colonel North and Raegan and him taking the 5th amendment.

9/11 was a bit of a setup too. Slam dunk case and all that.

I agree, but Bush had nothing to do with it. I don't believe that 3 skyscrapers can fall in 3 nice, neat little piles of dust, so perfectly. They can't even destroy existing buildings with explosives as neatly as these buildings fell. And they prepare in advance for 3 months. I don't doubt someone on the inside did it. But Bush did not know about it. I would like to know why the Saudis are so scared about the truth. But what do I know...I don't believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.

What we now have is ISIS having just defeated Al-Qaida. Everything is attributed to ISIS an organisation created by the West to fight Assad. What we have is another ISIS being armed to fight Russia this time in Syria. Same scripted BS fodder for the masses.

Agreed a hundred percent.

Clinton and Obama got lucky you say. Wow! So I'm guessing that has nothing to do with decent Democrat policies. Market had no where to go but up??? You sure about that? Raising interest rates and turning off the debt ceilings may have led to alternative outcomes. Be interesting to see what the Republicans do then!

Our Federal Reserve Interest Rates have been at (were ) at .25 percent for a few years and went up to .5 percent in December. When you have a recession, you can reduce interest rates to pump more spending into the economy. When it is .5 percent, there is not a lot of wiggle room.

The economy has grown but under a false illusion or prosperity. Our debt has increased from 9TN to 19TN.......it has to be paid off sometime.

As for US debt. That's been doubling since 2000 but you only seem to focus on the hand over of the crashed global economy to Obama from 2009 onwards. Shouldn't you be even handed and consider what happened to debt in two terms before he took office?

Will have to agree to disagree I think and best leave it at that.

On the surface it would look that way. But Clinton allowed the military to get hollowed up during his administration and refused to invest in new equipment etc... our equipment was old and our soldiers overworked. When Bush came in he had to invest billions in Defense, expand the military and billions were spent in aid to Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq. It was all approved by a Democratic led majority Congress. There were other expenditures, but it had to have Congressional approval.

BTW, our military is at the lowest level it has been since for decades...in terms of military personnnel as a percentage to the population..it is as low as it was in December 1941 (Pearl Harbor) .

Obama did much good and Democrats only decent way forward for the US right now. imho. (y)

Obama did good when he visited Cuba and tried to restore relations with them.
And although I don't necessarily trust the Iranian govt, he did well to open the door to them as well. You can't improve relations without communicating.

If my post was not long enough, I left you some links for your viewing pleasure.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/13/clinton-charity-arranged-2m-pledge-to-company-owned-by-bills-friend/

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...l-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

So much for our international standing....although their behavior was rude....

@TexasRangersFan: A very informed post from an American who actually lives in the USA and experiences life in America first hand. Compare that to the drivel spewing from ignorant Englishmen living in the U.K who get everything they know about the USA from the liberal media...idiots.:rolleyes:

@TexasRangersFan: A very informed post from an American who actually lives in the USA and experiences life in America first hand. Compare that to the drivel spewing from ignorant Englishmen living in the U.K who get everything they know about the USA from the liberal media...idiots.:rolleyes:

If there was a market for a neo-Fascist newspaper there would be one. But there isn't - so sucks, you ignorant fellow.
We, the rest don't want to be lorded over by the nasty few.

If there was a market for a neo-Fascist newspaper there would be one. But there isn't - so sucks, you ignorant fellow.
We, the rest don't want to be lorded over by the nasty few.

More sea gull crap watch out Pat. :LOL:

Guy flies in, dumps and then cries away...

Let's think about his words for a few minutes. We are debating Republicans v Democrats election process and the next president etc and he makes a statement about comparing a pov from a UK citizen supporting Democrats against a US citizen who doesn't support Democrats - identifying one as an idiot and the other as being in the know about what the "liberal press" isn't telling us.

Do we need to remind him about how democracy works and all the Democrats (US citizens) who have elected Obama as president.

Or the fact that Obama's popularity in the polls, right now is higher than anyone elses?

This is an open public forum for discussions and he blurts out crap like anyone's view outside of the US doesn't matter? US elections matter to everyone on the globe and especially so when we have bodies like Trump running for president.

NT displays amazing stupidity with no comprehension of what his really saying but true to form loves every opportunity to endlessly moan and bitch...

Let's ask him which country he lives and resides in? :cool:

More sea gull crap watch out Pat. :LOL:

Guy flies in, dumps and then cries away...

Let's think about his words for a few minutes. We are debating Republicans v Democrats election process and the next president etc and he makes a statement about comparing a pov from a UK citizen supporting Democrats against a US citizen who doesn't support Democrats - identifying one as an idiot and the other as being in the know about what the "liberal press" isn't telling us.

Do we need to remind him about how democracy works and all the Democrats (US citizens) who have elected Obama as president.

Or the fact that Obama's popularity in the polls, right now is higher than anyone elses?

This is an open public forum for discussions and he blurts out crap like anyone's view outside of the US doesn't matter? US elections matter to everyone on the globe and especially so when we have bodies like Trump running for president.

NT displays amazing stupidity with no comprehension of what his really saying but true to form loves every opportunity to endlessly moan and bitch...

Let's ask him which country he lives and resides in? :cool:

Sorry Mate
Like reading your posts.
But?

Sorry Mate
Like reading your posts.
But?

That's fine mate no probs with being knocked.

The more different ways of looking at any one problem, better the clarity.

Beauty of the free world.

Nice music but other than the title not sure what I'm supposed to reap from it.

Same to you (y)

New reports about the Clinton Family.
It's not that I am in love with Trump, but I can't stand the Clintons. And I say Clintons, because if Hillary wins you get Bill too.

The Clintons established a 'non-profit' Foundation when Bill left office. Many Foundations are legitimate. But most of them are designed to benefit the founders and not the public. Actors and athletes are famous for this. They put their money in a tax free foundation, put their family on the payroll as advisors and distribute very little of the money for the public good. It's a slush fund for the founders, not a charity.

This is the latest Clinton news...

Is the Clinton Foundation a Fraud ?

With each new revelation, the murky world of the Clinton family finances only seems to get murkier — and dirtier. And a new report suggests it’s no accident.

We wrote last week about how the Clinton Foundation gathered some $100 million from a variety of Gulf sheikhs and billionaires, not to mention taking in millions of “donations” from private businesses that later benefited from their supposed “charitable” largesse. Some of those who gave big bucks to the Clintons had interests that were, to put it mildly, not in keeping with U.S. interests.

That prompted a key question: Just what do these assorted nations, foreign officials, satraps, global fixers and top corporate execs expect in return for their money?

And now comes a more serious, far-reaching question: Is the entire Clinton Foundation so full of conflicts of interest and questionable dealings that it amounts to little more than a massive fraud intended solely to enrich its presidential namesake and his family?

more here..........

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...is-the-familys-charitable-foundation-a-fraud/

Hillary sold Uranium to Putin...

The Clintons sold out some twenty percent of American uranium assets to a Russian company controlled by Vladimir Putin.

-------
As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.
And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

more here........

https://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/2016/05/13/clinton-cash-or-its-always-worse-than-you-think/3/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...dman-sachs-speech-fee-thats-what-offered.html

Hillary and Coal Country

Hillary and Obama said they wanted to get rid of coal in this country. The use of coal in this country declines every year even though we have enough coal in the U.S. to supply our needs for about 2000 years...assuming we used it. She wants to eliminate the use of coal to satisfy the deep pocketed tree huggers at the expense of men that won't have skills to find other jobs if the coal mines close. In many communities, if the coal mines close, there won't be any other jobs. She says she wants to do it to make the air cleaner, but the air quality and the carbon footprint in the U.S. is declining every year and ahead of the schedule for 2030. So, the woman says what every other politician says....she'll buy them out for 30BN and protect their pensions. This way she makes the tree huggers happy and the miners and the unions. But, we know it's a blind promise and it will never happen..... It's an election year and they'll say anything to get elected. Anything. Anyhow, why do we need 'buyouts' when the use of coal declines every year and we are ahead of schedule with carbon output?

-----

If coal is becoming politically weaker, why is Hillary Clinton offering a $30 billion plan to revitalize Appalachian coal communities?

The United Mineworkers president, Cecil Roberts, stated the objections to phasing out coal very clearly in 2014, when he said the problems wouldn’t just be lost jobs, but lost pensions and retiree health-care benefits if companies collapsed

more here...........

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...roposing-30-billion-to-help-coal-communities/
----
Bill and Hillary

And while coke is added to coal to aid in the production of steel fabrication, Hillary and Bill have used it for entertainment purposes.....
-------

Bill Clinton fantasized about having a covey of females, all with full breasts, shapely long legs, and tight, eager vaginas in bed with him.

After watching his bed-mates kiss and fondle each other for a while, then he’d join the action.

Sex is a waste of time to Hillary. When we were dating, she talked about making-out with her girlfriends in college because she knew it turned me on.

“Before we married, I got her pregnant and she had an abortion. It bothered me because I didn’t know about it until it was over. Then, several months after the wedding, she slipped up again because she was too lazy to take the pill.

“Hillary hates kids. She was one nasty bitch when she was pregnant

“She’s a damn frigid bitch who prefers women; she won’t even compromise and be bi-sexual. All I hear is how much she despises penises; she thinks they are ****ing ugly, like snakes.”

Bill mentioned, “The only time Hillary gets aroused or agree to ‘play sexy’ is after she snorts coke. But, even then, she’s rigid and frigid

Hillary Clinton despised Bill’s brother Roger but, she had to be nice to him since he supplied her coke habit.

All these years later, I think Hillary is completely selfish and unstable; she’s a façade when it comes to dependability, commitment, and dedication.

Hillary has an attitude of entitlement; she believes anything and everything she does is okay and no one can question her. She never stops talking out of both sides of her mouth.

more here.........

http://theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

----

Chelsea Clinton

But it's not limited to Bill and Hillary. It's hereditary. Chelsea Clinton was a broadcast journalist for NBC even though she had zero experience in journalism and zero personality. If I recall correctly, she even dictated the stories she would do which included no overseas travel, only positive stories and nothing negative about her parents. She had no personality, no charisma and no one in the industry liked her. Heck, there are many people in journalism that have posts that are broadcast nationally and they don't make 600k a year. And she didn't work every day....
-------

When Clinton joined NBC, many media critics chafed at the network’s decision to employ a former first daughter with no experience in journalism. The New York Post referred to Clinton as “just another spoiled, aimless child of rich, successful parents chauffeured through adulthood by Mommy and Daddy’s connections.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/chelsea-clinton-nbc-600-k-salary-107827#ixzz48sTC7hjC
Follow us: @Politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

------------------

And this is just what I saw in the last few days. It doesn't cover the people that have died mysteriously or committed suicide when an investigation began around them.

It doesn't cover Whitewater or Hillary turning 1000 dollars into 100, 000 dollars in 10 months trading corn futures in 1978. Something she knew nothing about.

The pardoning of Marc Rich on Bill Clinton's last day in office. He was on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List.

Or the 100+ stocks Hillary owned when she became Secretary of State and all but one was sold at the daily high for the day they were sold..........statistically impossible.

And speculation that Hillary told the Chinese that our gold in Ft Knox would be used to guarantee the value of govt bonds they bought from us. She does not have the authority to do that and it would never be approved by Congress.

There are more negative associations with them, but I don't have the time to list them.

Trump isn't perfect, no one is. But at least he isn't morally bankrupt like the Clintons.

Last edited:
Hypocrites

"Not Even Scandal-Plagued Jon Corzine Is Too Sleazy For The Clintons To Cash In On," wrote Tim Miller, the group's executive director, in an email to reporters.

"Just like the Clintons, Ready For Hillary will take money from anyone," Miller wrote

@TexasRangersFan: Excellent exposé on the hypocrisy of the Clintons. Maybe you can dig up more about her connection with the scumbag Jon Corzine, the man who was at the centre of the $1.6 billion MF Global collapse.

first female president. Who would have thought. He lined up the pins perfectly for her. Hollywood + Females + Minorities + Lobby groups from various corporations he insulted......and oddly enough some portion of the never trump movement.

Here is a joke..........observation about Hillarys' achievements. I did not know she stole the White House furniture and silverware. I know Bill wanted the desk from the Oval Office, but it's all government property. The desk is over 135 years old.

--------

Let me sum up Hillary for you in 1 message!!! a little long but all true and worth reading.......

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."
Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?

Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"

Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one:"
Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"

Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"
Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?

Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"

Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?

Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"

Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"

Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

Enough said!!! Hillary for the electric chair!!!

All the above may be small stuff compared to what Donald Chump has in store.

Here is more news about Bill and Hillary from a retired Secret Service Agent.
-----

Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality that left White House staffers scared stiff of her explosive — and even physical — outbursts, an ex-Secret Service officer claims in a scathing new tell-all.

Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

He describes Hillary Clinton as acting friendly one moment, then raging the next.

“What I saw in the 1990s sickened me,” he writes in the intro of the book, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate.”

The book claims she repeatedly screamed obscenities at her husband, Secret Service personnel and White House staffers — all of whom lived in terror of her next tirade.

Secret Service agents had discussions about the possibility that they would have to protect Bill from his wife’s physical attacks, Byrne writes, and the couple had one “violent encounter” the morning of a key presidential address to the nation.

Meanwhile, a paranoid Hillary Clinton tried to have the Secret Service banned from the White House and once tried to ditch her security detail, Byrne says.

“Hillary Clinton is now poised to become the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, but she simply lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office,” he writes.

“From the bottom of my soul I know this to be true. And with Hillary’s latest rise, I realize that her own leadership style — volcanic, impulsive, enabled by sycophants, and disdainful of the rules set for everyone else — hasn’t changed a bit.”

Byrne — who was subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury that investigated Bill Clinton’s affair with intern Monica Lewinsky — claims in the book that he interrupted the president’s sexual shenanigans in the White House.

Byrne says he walked into a room where the president was “involved inappropriately with a woman” who was neither his wife nor Lewinsky.

And he says he once threw out a White House towel stained with a woman’s lipstick — and the president’s “bodily fluids.”

Byrne describes arriving for work one day in 1995 following a loud fight between the Clintons the night before.

The dust-up, he says, left a light blue vase “smashed to bits” and Bill sporting a “real, live, put-a-steak-on-it black eye.”

Byrne’s book amplifies earlier allegations of mistreatment of Secret Service by Hillary Clinton — including in 2014’s “First Family Detail” by former Washington Post reporter Ronald Kessler and last year’s “The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House,” which also detailed a fight between Bill and Hillary over the Lewinsky affair.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign downplayed Byrne’s book and compared him to Edward Klein, author of last year’s “Unlikeable: The Problem with Hillary.”

“Gary Byrne joins the ranks of Ed Klein and other ‘authors’ in this latest in a long line of books attempting to cash in on the election cycle with their nonsense,” spokesman Nick Merrill said. “It should be put in the fantasy section of the book store.”

A spokeswoman for Donald Trump, suggested Byrne’s book would be grist for his campaign as prepares to face Clinton in the general election.

“The issue of temperament is more a problem for Hillary Clinton,” said the spokeswoman, Katrina Pierson.

“I don’t recall Mr. Trump ever screaming at the Secret Service, calling them pigs, throwing vases across the room and clawing the face of his spouse, which Hillary Clinton has been reported to do,” she told CNN.

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-...ratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/

Things could get ugly next year with whoever is President.

I still think I had the best idea of having an actor like Reagan to head up the party not those 2 really dreadful people.

Hillary Clinton took a lot of flak on Monday after a report surfaced that the presidential candidate wore a Giorgio Armani jacket worth more than $12,000 during a speech in April about inequality.

Clinton, who was well-known for her vast pantsuit collection, has upgraded her wardrobe during her most recent bid for president to appear more relatable, according to the New York Post.

"She's had to have spent in the six figures on this wardrobe overhaul," Patsy Cisneros, a Los Angeles-based political image consultant, told the Post.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/06/hill...adline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=103693358

Things could get ugly next year with whoever is President.

I still think I had the best idea of having an actor like Reagan to head up the party not those 2 really dreadful people.

True. But Trump has a track record of success that few people have achieved. He is a very smart man. Very confident and aggressive.

I just wish he would filter his mouth sometimes.

But I can't stand Bill or Hillary. I cant' think of 2 more morally bankrupt, compulsive liars than these two people. It doesn't matter what Hillary says or what she promises. Based on her previous failures and numerous lies........she has not given me any reason to believe her.

That's why Bernie Sanders is so popular among other people, especially Democrats. I don't agree with most of the things he says, I think most of them are not achievable and simple minded........like free college for anyone who wants to go. I think he honestly believes what he says even though I don't agree with him. But he is not a compulisve lying, manipulative, sociopath like the Clintons.

Last edited:
Trump got 71% of the votes in the Republican primary in California. That means he will get all of the 172 delegates, which is a moot point since he already clenched the nomination.

I am a bit depressed about the voter turn-out. It was low. At least it was higher than it was for the gubernatorial election.

Trump got 71% of the votes in the Republican primary in California. That means he will get all of the 172 delegates, which is a moot point since he already clenched the nomination.

I am a bit depressed about the voter turn-out. It was low. At least it was higher than it was for the gubernatorial election.

Perhaps the turnout was low because he had already clenched the nomination.

I think the best indicator of possible election results would be to tally all the votes cast for all the Democrats and all the votes for Republicans and see which party had the best turnout.

That would give a good idea of the turnout for November as well as potential results.