S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

Calm down, calm down!

b0208_Liverpool_Footballs_Club_352840552_7a9a0a6ec7.jpg

There were a lot of irish and italians knocking around where I grew up. So italians must be northerners too

We've not had a weigh-in and colonic update from DT today. How goes it in your torture chamber health spa?

Sorry to disappoint you Northeners but Oxford is about as far north as I feel comfortable with.

They can keep their jambutties & blood sausages as far as I am concerned. Use them as roof tiles too I expect.

:)

Sorry to disappoint you Northeners but Oxford is about as far north as I feel comfortable with.

They can keep their jambutties & blood sausages as far as I am concerned. Use them as roof tiles too I expect.

:)

If it's north of watford gap...your in ! :)

I think the, Black Death/plague, got as far as Derbyshire. Pussy plague, didn't wanna mess with true northern, alcohol drenched, Viking blood.Lol.

Shorted the cash @ 12,636 looking for 100 ....Stop @ 677

2 more possies added...we now have a reasonable down move...will be bringing stops down probably to BE on each possy.

Hold targets in green, but may close early if I see no traction.

Attachments

• dow-cash-short-636-35-32.gif
    dow-cash-short-636-35-32.gif
    23.3 KB · Views: 111
  • dow-cash-short-636-35-32-targets in green.gif
    dow-cash-short-636-35-32-targets in green.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 182
One of the S&P traders today.
+3.2 handles (32 pips in my language); The Purple lines are my entry and cover.

Also had an amazing day on oil, but I know this is not a commodities thread, so we can forget about that one.

Good luck all.

Attachments

• trtr.JPG
    trtr.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 202
If I am correct in my understanding, me, CV, Dinos, JT_MOT & Kimo'sabby are all northerners.

I certainly am.. however live in London these days. Looking forward to moving back to Leeds one day when I can finally pack in this job and trade full time! Either that or a tropical island of course :D

Anyway, no time to chat.. back to the football. Will have to catch up with the rest of thread later.

We've not had a weigh-in and colonic update from DT today. How goes it in your torture chamber health spa?

Pretty weak on day 3.

Today is day 4 which entails:

6:30 am - walk, supplements
8:30 am - Apple Juice
9:00 am - Yoga
11:30 am - Apple Juice
12:00pm - Meditation
1:00pm - Massage
3:00pm - Colonic Irrigation
6:00pm - Epsom Salts
8:00pm - Epsom Salts
10:00pm - 1 pint olive oil, lime juice

Day 5 - 6:30 am - Epsom Salts

This Salts & Oil thing is a 'liver flush'. It's a one-off on the detox program & it makes you feel :sick:

I am, on the banks of the River Humber for my sins, lovely position in a village outside the city, nice walks on the night time.

I'm a humber boy myself dinos, brought up in a village not far from barton. I'm living near lincoln these days but yellowbelly pure and proud. Sounds like you're from the other side of the river, huh?