S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

It won't be as funny as the press conference. Haye is gonna murder him but I think that the fight will be poor.

I'm looking for to Sonnen vs Silva 2 though ;)

I think it'll be a better fight than most expect, Chisora suprised me against Klitschko, he's come on a bit.

:)As for the US MMA scene, it should be called 'Steroid Wrestling', or something. It's a shame really, the top rank heavyweight division is more akin to WWF:LOL: I used to like watching it.

Shorted the cash @ 12,636 looking for 100 ....Stop @ 677

Attachments

• dow-cash-short-636.gif
    dow-cash-short-636.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 142
I think it'll be a better fight than most expect, Chisora suprised me against Klitschko, he's come on a bit.

:)As for the US MMA scene, it should be called 'Steroid Wrestling', or something. It's a shame really, the top rank heavyweight division is more akin to WWF:LOL: I used to like watching it.

Those Klitschkos are boring technical boxers though. If Vitali had any ar5e and went for it he'd have pulverised him but instead it was a the same step by step dismantling we see over and over again. Yawn. Fair play to them they keep their belts but it's uninteresting watching a 7 foot golem jap and move and keep threatening a right hook for 12 rounds. Haye is more of a brawler plus he's already flopped Chisora once whilst enjoying a mango J20 :)

UFC isn't bad. Lightweight is very stacked with some good competitors, top flight heavy is always good for lulz and you've got Silva in middle. A few good fights to be seen but it's getting too big for itself and sometimes quality is lacking. As long as there's not too much BJJ groping anyway.

Just got to the machine late. Looks like I have missed my best opportunity of the day which was open bang under the ON-H and rejection at 14:31GMT

Think that's me done for the week now.

Those Klitschkos are boring technical boxers though. If Vitali had any ar5e and went for it he'd have pulverised him but instead it was a the same step by step dismantling we see over and over again. Yawn. Fair play to them they keep their belts but it's uninteresting watching a 7 foot golem jap and move and keep threatening a right hook for 12 rounds. Haye is more of a brawler plus he's already flopped Chisora once whilst enjoying a mango J20 :)

UFC isn't bad. Lightweight is very stacked with some good competitors, top flight heavy is always good for lulz and you've got Silva in middle. A few good fights to be seen but it's getting too big for itself and sometimes quality is lacking. As long as there's not too much BJJ groping anyway.

Did 'im with a mango J20!:LOL:

I used to like watchin Faber, and all them.

Probably the odd one out here, not into the physical (violent) sports, don't watch and have not the slightest interest in watching 2 guys knock seven bells of sh1t out of each other.

Like my rugby, being from a Northern town that has 2 super league teams, its hard to avoid it really, but mostly like the. winter sports programmes

ES 09-12 (5 Min)  22_06_2012 1.jpg

ES 09-12 (5 Min)  22_06_2012 2.jpg

ES 09-12 (5 Min)  22_06_2012 3.jpg

ES 09-12 (5 Min)  22_06_2012 4.jpg

ES 09-12 (5 Min)  22_06_2012 5.jpg

Second and final attempt, beers needed now. Tried 1325.00 again, slipped and got 1324.75. You should notice that i corrected my trade parameters, stop and target, immediately (OCD).

Final chart of the day, the afternoon CAC trade.

I've had a pm regarding the system I employ, I suggested, if they are a little unsure, then add the PSAR to the chart, the reason being, every trade I take using this system has PSAR confirmation. I have also shown an earlier trade (14.05) that confirmed to the entry requirements, but I did not trade it, but added as it was a valid signal, just to show the outcome.

Done for the week now, for the last 3 days, 6 trades identified, 6 winners, very happy with that.:cheesy:

Time to head off home, and get ready for a night on the tiles:cheers::drunk::cheesy:

Have a nice week end all.

Attachments

• p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 209
If I am correct in my understanding, me, CV, Dinos, JT_MOT & Kimo'sabby are all northerners.

I am, on the banks of the River Humber for my sins, lovely position in a village outside the city, nice walks on the night time.