S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

I am waiting for a solid bottom - but I can't see it just yet.

Must be near though

Forget the long for a while

I tried an AM trade with an entry at 1319.75 long and bailed at 1318.00 for a 7 tick loss. It's just been grinding down.

I would be interested to see Dinos morning CAC trade - if ES is anything to go by, it probably would only have made 4-6 ticks long before turning south again after 9am.

I tried an AM trade with an entry at 1319.75 long and bailed at 1318.00 for a 7 tick loss. It's just been grinding down.

I would be interested to see Dinos morning CAC trade - if ES is anything to go by, it probably would only have made 4-6 ticks long before turning south again after 9am.

Could have made a loss ?

What time frame are you looking at ?

Me - I am on 2 mins mainly with the occasional glance at 5 & 10 mins

Hi all,

Day off work today so plenty of time to focus on the markets. Currently short.. basically just following the trend. Once we took out the previous low with hardly any resistance I got in... it stalled for a while but its on the move now. Looking at the daily chart there is still some room for it to travel. Let see how it goes.

Attachments

• SPX 250612.png
    SPX 250612.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 132
Maria Sharapova on court now at Wimbledon.

Some gorgeous body !!

Attachments

• maria-sharapova-bikini.jpg
    maria-sharapova-bikini.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 700
Last edited:
Got to love her... got in on in the background, will only start paying attention when her moans get up to full volume ;-)

Short closed @ 1312.26 for +10.15 points. Happy with that, good start to the week.

I think its time to make a cup of tea and watch some tennis

Not posted much up today. Been scalping and enjoying it. Think I'll knock it on the head now. Trade this morning, -7 ticks, 3 scalps this afternoon +13 ticks. Net +6 for the day.

AM trades need more work.

Back to regimented serious trading tomorrow.