S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

re: S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

Seems like a good idea to me although forex( being very different and large ) is probably better with it's own thread.

:-0

I think Leopard meant merging my thread with this one didn't you dude?

I think Leopard meant merging my thread with this one didn't you dude?

I did indeed, for it is good, clean family futures fun. The thread is what the BBC used to be - it educates, informs and entertains.

But Pat, the very notion that I would sully my hands with spot forex! How dare you Sir!

I did indeed, for it is good, clean family futures fun. The thread is what the BBC used to be - it educates, informs and entertains.

But Pat, the very notion that I would sully my hands with spot forex! How dare you Sir!

I suspect you are just referring to the trades themselves rather than excerpts from Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance, a tiger mauling a mahout, women in crocheted bikinis and religious figures blessing people whilst simultaneously buying and selling trivial amounts of ES contracts...............

I think Pat might not appreciate some of my dross. :whistling

What's the reasoning?

OK lets go into a little detail. Please consider the chart on post 88

1.general trend lines UP
2. Ma12 has crossed Ma14
3. Macd looks good - see chart
4.PO ditto
5.No bulges.General chart looks good for UP

So folks I went long and made a profit

OK lets go into a little detail. Please consider the chart on post 88

1.general trend lines UP
2. Ma12 has crossed Ma14
3. Macd looks good - see chart
4.PO ditto
5.No bulges.General chart looks good for UP

So folks I went long and made a profit

I'm expecting a downside test to 43-45 area on ES again today on RTH open. I don't think it's going anywhere much past 53 on ES or 56/57 on cash.

If you look at a market profile of ES you will see why I'm saying this. It is very, normally distributed today. Unusually so.

Incidentally, I'm not trading today. Back on Monday for the start of another week. 16 ticks bagged for the week which is enough.

I suspect you are just referring to the trades themselves rather than excerpts from Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance, a tiger mauling a mahout, women in crocheted bikinis and religious figures blessing people whilst simultaneously buying and selling trivial amounts of ES contracts...............

OK by me. You understate your abilities Rob.

Ha ha

btw have you got Renko or P&F to post ?

Perhaps some selective pruning might be appropriate. I'll do it if you want and Pat is in agreement? I'll make a list of all trading-related posts in that thread and ask Barjon or someone to move them over.

All non-trading posts to be removed (except the bishop buying two ES at the market - that has to come over).

JP Morgan in the cart this morning !

Lost 2 billion !! trading. Their losing positions are still held too. Red faces there !!

makes my losses look insignificant.

Last edited:

Perhaps some selective pruning might be appropriate. I'll do it if you want and Pat is in agreement? I'll make a list of all trading-related posts in that thread and ask Barjon or someone to move them over.

All non-trading posts to be removed (except the bishop buying two ES at the market - that has to come over).

I really enjoy the lulz and non trading cr*p as well. So if the mods are going to move Robsters thread over, might as well move the lot imho

Quite a big spike just before 1 pm - 2 points. I don't know what triggered that.

The trend lines are very flat, also the bumps and dips on the indies are not big.
To read this it means to me that for a little while there is an oscillating market.
But in the not too distant future there will be a breakout.

The trend lines are very flat, also the bumps and dips on the indies are not big.
To read this it means to me that for a little while there is an oscillating market.
But in the not too distant future there will be a breakout.

I decided to have a small pop at the poor fundamentals of 1.30 pm reports. Made a small proffy

Things liven up a bit usually when the US gets into gear at 2.30 pm UK time.
The mms have less influence when real money starts pouring in.