S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2014 with PRIZES!

Hey At they have a movie on at 5 pm called Atilla the Hun, channel 184 sky.

:)

Yep seen this one before with Gerard Butler. (y)

Watching it agian now.
Shame they did not get to establishing any continuity to their great leaderships in the unification of the tribes. I think this is predominantly because they emphasised leadership on ability and not on blood line.

They weren't barbarians by the way. Simply that the barbaric ruthless Romans called people who could not speak Roman as blabbering sort of talking in bar bar language. Hence, the term barbarian - a person unable to speak Roman.

Last edited:
Yay, I get a podium.

And lucky me, the market's closed because of Labor Day. I'll get in with 2014 because this year is headed up!

EDIT: Malaguti and I seem to be of one mind in that we pick the same numbers. I'll go with 2015 because next year will be even better! :D

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

League tables updated as per usual listing bulls to bears. Postman is the most bullish and me the most ****tiest of the die hard bears. The pack is even however, with 6 up and 6 down. I may be responsible for the bearish averages so no hate-mail if they win - please. ;)

Wishing you all best of luck. (y)

Well done to Malaguti who takes gold this week overshooting the closing price by 6 ticks. VielGeld takes second silver and Lexcorp bronze. (y):clap:(y)

..........................................................Malaguti
........................VielGeld..........................................................Lexcorp
r531864_3029707.jpg

We now have Lexcorp and Malaguti ahead of WAverage & Postman in fourth position for this QTR-3. Well done! (y)

There remains three weeks of forecasting with a total of 12 points on the table. Going to be an exciting run for September's end.

League table here...

Last edited:
Last seasons Dallas TV show entire season was just Bobby Ewing's (Patrick Duffy) dream

1986 please

torn between a doji week and another up week to further frustrate bears.
I'll say 2016

1979 - Elton John becomes the first musician from the west to perform live in the Soviet Union.

Bad Ju Ju this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel it's going to blow away hard from the 2000 level it has been sticking to for the last week or two. I'd wager on it going upwards as it has been doing since 2009.

So I'll be going with 2023, which would be the current highest forecast. An outlier move is coming.

Bugger.
Thats the 3rd time this quarter the S&P has hit my week end target on a Tuesday night. Each time it didnt close anywhere near that price. :mad:

Sorry for the late update guys...

Here is the league table for week 39 with 3 weeks forecasting left for end of QTR-3.

Lexcorp leads with Malaguti in second place and weighted average in third.

VielGeld is big bull and me still scratching that grissly bear end.

Wishing you all good luck. (y)