S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2014 with PRIZES!

Hmm... I'll do 1999 this week in honour of the late-'90's stock excitement. Let's hope we're not in for its aftermath.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

League table updated with TwinToWin the most horny horny and lil ol me the most paw paw...

We are missing our Samspade and it is possible he is jetting off to some warmer dryer climate to spend his well earnt pips.

On the positive we now have one new member 12WBT, TwinToWin fast becoming a regular forecaster (three weeks) and VielGeld's system version 2; improved model, having learnt from his mistakes :)

There is $150 in Amazon prize vouchers to be won at the end of QTR-3 September. We have 5 more weeks before one person walks away with it. That is assuming it is not one of the averages ofcourse, in which case it will be rolled-over to the end of the year.

Wishing you all good luck and prosperous trading. (y)

I was too slow this week to get online. But I would have gone for 2022.4 so lets see where I would have finished out of interest. There's zero volume again on market

I was too slow this week to get online. But I would have gone for 2022.4 so lets see where I would have finished out of interest. There's zero volume again on market

Its a bugger when windows starts eating up your bandwidth downloading essential updates on a dial up modem (even at 56k). Have you considered broadband yet? :)

Its a bugger when windows starts eating up your bandwidth downloading essential updates on a dial up modem (even at 56k). Have you considered broadband yet? :)

I still have this machine if anybody wants to offer me £1m for it. Collectors item and all that. Perfect working order.

Amstrad PPC640 with dual 3.5" 720Kb FDDs, 1200bps modem... :clap:

DSCF3929.jpg

Keeping it for me future grandchildren. :smart:

I seem to have the weight of the almighty averages on my side this week.
Just so long as it finishes the week down :devilish:

I seem to have the weight of the almighty averages on my side this week.
Just so long as it finishes the week down :devilish:

Well you are the approx., average of the two averages. So you should take it. (y)

Stay chilled :cheesy:

Wheheyyyyy!!! LexCorp takes gold this week and the lead on the QTR-3 competition league table with two points above weighted average. :clap::clap::clap: Well done Lex.

VielGeld makes a good come back taking silver and Malaguti takes his third consequitive bronze medal.

Very good week for the chosen ones... :) :clap::clap::clap:

......................................................................LexCorp
.....................VielGeld...........................................................................................Malaguti

IMG_2772.jpg

League table here...

Last edited:
Msg from July...

I would be thrilled if the SPX500 made an attempt towards 2000 and fail.

Still waiting to be thrilled... :whistling

1929 - Black Tuesday Stock Market Crash...

Last edited:
Hey At they have a movie on at 5 pm called Atilla the Hun, channel 184 sky.

:)

I still have this machine if anybody wants to offer me £1m for it. Collectors item and all that. Perfect working order.

Amstrad PPC640 with dual 3.5" 720Kb FDDs, 1200bps modem... :clap:

DSCF3929.jpg

Keeping it for me future grandchildren. :smart:

lol - I remember those.

I remember a colleague 'accidentally' dropping one of these, hoping it would break so he could get a new one.

No dice - thing was built like a breeze block - just heavier.

Had a choice of orange or green monochrome screens I recall.

early 90's luggable