S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2014 with PRIZES!

Three top dogs this week are; Average, Weighted Average and WackyPete2 (y)

...............Weighted Average.....................Average...............WackyPete2
........(Love the look on Weighted's face :) )
3-duck-system-skachat.jpg

Interesting turn on Friday. Looking forward to next week.

6 Weeks to go and the two averages are in the lead with 14 & 11 points. Malaguti is in third place with 8.

Not looking good for humanoids... :cheesy:

Link to league table here...

Last edited:
Those averages are doing well !!

I will have to give up on andrews pitchfork ! rubbish

Those averages are doing well !!

I will have to give up on andrews pitchfork ! rubbish

Becoming annoying aren't they?

I can see us getting to the end of 2014 with the averages in top two places. Shock horror :-0

Then prize vouchers will go to Humanoids in third, fourth and fifth place in ratio of 50:30:20 :clap: :clap: :clap:
(as per rules outline in post #195)

May have to revisit prize distribution next year if Averages keep doing well. :whistling

Last edited:
So, individually we suck, but collectively we rock! :clap:

Also, 1860.5 for me :)

Peter

OR

the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. I like the averages because they clearly show the above. We are never likely to end up in the same prop shop so they do an excellent job and are worth noting ( having said that they will prolly flop out this week, but never mind )

Battle of Kabul - 1842 (n)

We continue into a narrowing range of ups and downs. I'm guessing we will see a shooting star of some kind before major pull-back.

Some sort of breakout is inevitable - stating the obvious. Still quite a few articles for the upside. We live in interesting times. :rolleyes: :whistling :rolleyes: :)

World Cup starts in a month - June 12th. Best to forget trading and enjoy the summer with footy on telly I reckon... :clap:

Last edited:
Battle of Kabul - 1842 (n)

We continue into a narrowing range of ups and downs. I'm guessing we will see a shooting star of some kind before major pull-back.

Some sort of breakout is inevitable - stating the obvious. Still quite a few articles for the upside. We live in interesting times. :rolleyes: :whistling :rolleyes: :)

World Cup starts in a month - June 12th. Best to forget trading and enjoy the summer with footy on telly I reckon... :clap:

So who is going to win the footy ?

Brazil as the home team and on past efforts ?
The Jerries are always near the finishing line
Outside bet Switzerland ?

Attachments

• footy odds.PNG
    footy odds.PNG
    104.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I'm cheering for the my national team even though not a shot in hell of winning. I'm just a homer! GO USA :clap::clap::clap:

Peter

Even rubbish England should do better.
kick the ball Wayne !!
Lets hope they ban those trumpet things from S. Africa

Last edited:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html

I'm going to go for Brazil v Columbia for the finals. I hear from my Columbian amigo, Columbia have a young strong side.

Thinking it's got to be Latin win. Germany, Italy, Holland and the UK always stand a good chance imo BIG but... Cups in Latin America!

Urugay Argentina always a threat too. Unpredictable and volatile like the Latin American temperament.

Outside bets maybe on Belgium and Greece who have both won the European cup in the past so all to play for as they say in the industry. Boys done good.

(y)

Last edited: