S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

There's a more mixed picture on the breadth charts after the last weeks volatility with some short term gauges moving to sell signals. So I've got a neutral view on direction currently and so for this will stick with the major uptrend until the price action either closes below the February range lows or the medium term breadth chart below closes below it's 10 week MA.

So 1517 please Atilla

attachment.php

Attachments

• SPX_breadth_22-2-13.png
    SPX_breadth_22-2-13.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 454
1516 for me squire.
Drop in if you are in the West Country sometime

1498 again for me...

This can not be the full pull back before the next onward and forwards move... :cool:

Breakout tgt was hit but it sold off from the highs and didnt make it back, there was also some strange price action into the close on friday which spiked the dow to over 14k but it sold off again.
Looks like too much resistance here and 3 weeks at these levels and 3 dojis show a lot of indecision which might force this down, if it breaks to the downside im going to say 1495.

Robster,

Somebody is playing with the file... More like trashing it with random numbers.... :(

Time is 19:02

Can you identify who is logged in?

Do you have a saved copy? If not you may be able to revert to a previous saved version from google. Logins can be anonymous so I'm not sure if you'd find who did it.

I'm getting tired of the super low level of maturity and intelligence on these forums anymore.

Peter