reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader

the point is that you have lost a lot of money and seem to be a deluded gambler who thinks eventually he will make money.some good advice has been given and you have ridiculed it.
the multi quotes bring that out.
HOWEVER you seem to be an honest guy who is facing his demons

t joe-sry mate this was meant for aag-i thought he had said that quote earlier

i think the multi quotes came out a bit wrong but i stand by those points :cool:
dude im craaaazzzyyyy enough without the meth
so you disagree with my synopsis
sry wires crossed mate -i was talking to aag-i thought the quote was from him initially
the synopsis was about his gambling addiction
we both done a PIP methinks

There's no fking gambling addiction.im no more addicted than any of you.if anything my addiction is healthier.im not buoyed or sunk by what anyone else thinks.

i really cannot take you seriously now as you are wanting to trade big after losing for several years.
unless i have picked that up wrong?

So have we now established that aag is not a gambling addict?

And his psychology allows him not to be buoyed or sunk by what anyone fcking thinks?

So what is it we have established now? Aag will make all his losses back in double quick time by doing what exactly? Because it seems that if aag carries on trading the way he has been on this thread then he is going to double his losses in double quick time instead [emoji90]

I hope projecting ones own aspersions onto another helps.
Psychology is more fascinating than I first thought.

There are nice people on this thread, lets create a system together.....

Last edited:
"I began to realize that the big money must necessarily be in the big swing. Whatever might seem to give a big swing its initial impulse, the fact is that its continuance is not the result of manipulations by pools or artifice by financiers, but depends upon basic conditions. And not matter who opposes it, the swing must inevitably run as far and as fast and as long as the impelling forces determine".

and a bit more, from the same book:

"Obviously the thing to do was to be bullish in a bull market and bearish in a bear market. Sound silly, doesn't it?... It took me a long time to grasp that general principle firmly before I saw that to put it into practice really meant to anticipate probabilities."