reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader

Eh ? ahh not again.... "detractors ... £uc# u"...."pig swill" ....assume this directed at someone else, or not ?

Ah well, good luck agg, you know best, I won't be posting on this thread again you'll be pleased to hear.

Good luck anyway mate.

Calm down joe. You and fugazy should work together.both misreading!

my sole purpose is to make money.im not in this for the intellectual pursuit when all it is,is a game.And yes i am working on getting my arms around the psyche.
you are 20k offside over several years-you will never make it back NEVER.:cool:
WAKE UP:innocent:

you are 20k offside over several years-you will never make it back NEVER.:cool:
WAKE UP:innocent:

You could be really disturbing to someone of lesser a sound mind.dont project your limitations on me.
I will/I won't,i paper/demo.whatever makes you feel better.

aag100-A FEW PEOPLE HAVE CAME ONTO THE THREAD TO HELP-YOU HAVE NOT LISTENED AND U HAVE BEEN A supercilious condescending plonker.you will never make a bean mate-GIVE UP-I SPEAK HOW I SEE IT-YOU ARE DELUDED AND I THINK THIS IS ALL PAPER TRADING UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF OLD CHAP-15 LOVE SIR

you could be really disturbing to someone of lesser a sound mind.dont project your limitations on me.
I will/i won't,i paper/demo.whatever makes you feel better.
project your limitations on me makes no sense at all old chap-very poor effort -anything else ?
Im sure you are some pathetic multi nic-possibly mr fox-yawn yawn

project your limitations on me makes no sense at all old chap-very poor effort -anything else ?
Im sure you are some pathetic multi nic-possibly mr fox-yawn yawn

listen carefully.your retired.unless you retired at 25,you have wasted atleast the last 45 yrs of your life.now go hang yourself.you are the swine i was alluding to.
I couldnt care less what you think.
This is my last response to you.now go waste your time elsewhere.

i retired very early so that i could annoy people on forums.-20k and counting lol-you may retire at 90 on that rate mate.
Also why are you so mad and buthurt.did i touch a nerve.
54508169.jpg

Literally that sickening feeling everyday for longer than a week,it was close to 2 weeks being over Christmas period.neglecting sleep/diet/exercise and just sitting and watching screen.
Imagine what a real trade would be like if demo/paper has that affect!

Everything there is a symptom. What gave life to that behaviour and those feelings?
Actually, lets take this to your thread.

listen carefully.your retired.unless you retired at 25,you have wasted atleast the last 45 yrs of your life.now go hang yourself.you are the swine i was alluding to.
I couldnt care less what you think.
This is my last response to you.now go waste your time elsewhere.

Itspossible is a troll, usually the catheter in his pen1s gives him problems so he comes on the forums and trolls people. Usually the neighbors hear wails from his apartment so he's trading now so that he can sound proof the bathroom...:LOL:
p1ss off may have a different meaning to him

Everything there is a symptom. What gave life to that behaviour and those feelings?
Actually, lets take this to your thread.
i think you are wasting your time m8.people have tried to help him here and he ignores em or says silly things.i think he is lying and wants sympathy or just living some dream of pain on the net like mr fox.i do not like him at all and i dont mind speaking my mind-strange weird person who is TRYING to play mind games and has never produced 1 statement or any proof.

Itspossible is a troll, usually the catheter in his pen1s gives him problems so he comes on the forums and trolls people. Usually the neighbors hear wails from his apartment so he's trading now so that he can sound proof the bathroom...:LOL:
p1ss off may have a different meaning to him

tell that troll dude(y)

I feel I must apologise to my regular avid readers.the recent trolling is probably down to some skank I £ucked in the a$$ and then no longer wanted a relationship with.you know how it is,none more bitter than a woman scorned.

SEE DARKTONE-he is not at all interested-all he wants is to live his boring fantasy on his boring i cant trade for toffee thread-yawn-i wonder if the mods can determine his multi nics-g0tta be fox

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/obesely-speaking/201411/excessive-attention-seeking-and-drama-addiction

our good friend is a mixture of the above methinks:whistling