reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader

i can help you but i have to ask you some questions.you might not like them
my advice at the moment is that you have kept count of your losses over a number of years and you are facing reality.i would stop trading as you are making this your lifes purpose and hemorrhaging money.
darktones advice on the fact that we know nothing is worth looking at.markets dont accept our views and can change in an instant.also trade very small if you must trade 20p per point etc.
let me know if you want those questions and feel free to ask me about my experience which in a nutshell was that i was a lucky bugge@ who managed to get out with a little.
also have a plan-when trump won the markets were down heavily on the dow-there was a recovery but i believed that they may fall later after the brief recovery(remember we know nothing)i was well wrong but so what.if you bet and you wrong you lose say 100.so what but you have traded to a PLAN and accepted your mistake

Thats your perception of reality based on your experience of things IP. Not everybody lies.

Jeeeeezus.if I was to lie to look good in front of total strangers then I'm embarrassed this is the best I have come up with.a few weeks of wins will look like gross exaggerations.
I find my own psychology fascinating and I think others have greater problems.

I'm waiting for your point ???
the point is that you have lost a lot of money and seem to be a deluded gambler who thinks eventually he will make money.some good advice has been given and you have ridiculed it.
the multi quotes bring that out.
HOWEVER you seem to be an honest guy who is facing his demons

I only ask because there is a traders beer meet up at the new moon pub this coming Thursday eve in Leadenhall market. I'll be there with f2calv (& Darktone ;))

It may do you some good to meet up with people in your own area if you are too far away for this Thursdays beers (perhaps on something like meetup.com)

For me it was a great thing to do, if you haven't already I'd say it may be good for you to do.

A meeting of like minded addicts is beneficial.
I've managed thus far trapped in my own mind and I believe I am stronger for it.
I'll pop in for drink once I've made it.

the point is that you have lost a lot of money and seem to be a deluded gambler who thinks eventually he will make money.some good advice has been given and you have ridiculed it.

Eh ? Deluded gambler ? who thinks yadda yadda ?

Lost ALOT of money ? (well maybe to you maybe)

Ridiculed peoples advice ?

You paraphrase & multiquote posts, copy & paste them in an order & come out with BS like "that brings it out"

Are you on meth ?

I only ask because there is a traders beer meet up at the new moon pub this coming Thursday eve in Leadenhall market. I'll be there with f2calv (& Darktone ;))
Only if you can spot me a coupe o beers mate, will sort you out friday when mi Giro clears, promise (y)

I don't believe I've ridiculed anything other than anything that deserved ridiculing.
And if I'm wrong I'd happily take it back.
I'm open minded.this is an open thread.i don't get too upset about anything said.
Anything constructive gives me pause for thought,rest is discarded.i don't think I'm a deluded gambler although my past performance has been poor and having made all the mistakes,now is when I begin to turn it around.my losses I'll get back in a matter of months.
All that's left is to prove it,more importantly to myself rather than anyone else(I think I have said this before) and I precisely know what needs doing.
Ask away.it might help me ponder things,and others reading too

Only if you can spot me a coupe o beers mate, will sort you out friday when mi Giro clears, promise (y)

Mate by the sound of IP's view of me you won't miss me, I'll be the one outside with the paper cup & flies buzzing around my head !

Mate by the sound of IP's view of me you won't miss me, I'll be the one outside with the paper cup & flies buzzing around my head !

I think the lines are crossed , he was talking to ag ...

He wasn't talking about me or joe.he was talking of what could happen,which won't.

Naa mate, I've just re read his post, if I was replying the way he did while having his quote in a box above I would have made a point of NOT putting "you" at the start of the sentence !

But anyhow !

Eh ? Deluded gambler ? who thinks yadda yadda ?

Lost ALOT of money ? (well maybe to you maybe)

Ridiculed peoples advice ?

You paraphrase & multiquote posts, copy & paste them in an order & come out with BS like "that brings it out"

Are you on meth ?
i think the multi quotes came out a bit wrong but i stand by those points :cool:
dude im craaaazzzyyyy enough without the meth
so you disagree with my synopsis

now is when I begin to turn it around.my losses I'll get back in a matter of months.
All that's left is to prove it,more importantly to myself rather than anyone else(I think I have said this before) and I precisely know what needs doing.
Ask away.it might help me ponder things,and others reading too
so you will get back your losses of say 20k in a matter of months:eek:

Thats your perception of reality based on your experience of things IP. Not everybody lies.
i dont know about your trading but i would say that you do ok.
ive an idea that you trade small so you dont get too emotionally attached.
i can see the idea of no stops if you do that.
am i right or am i right;)

Herod: Listen Claudius, let me give you a piece of advice.
Claudius: Oh, I thought you'd finished giving advice.
Herod: Well, just one more piece, then I'm done. Trust no one, my friend, no one. Not your most grateful freedman. Not your most intimate friend. Not your dearest child. Not the wife of your bosom. Trust no one.
Claudius: No one? Not even you?