My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Real Cent: 04-02-2016

Too bad this gain was on cent account. But also very good previous loss during EO was on cent account.

d.png

Pl: 50 pips
Win rate: 47%

But i was actually in loss of -30+ pips. But from there I reduced it.

On my standard account 30 pips loss would have been too much. I will not say today result is good...I will say i just got lucky, GU & EU was supporting me.

Why today EU moved such way, from 8:00 AM. I have a clue for that.
"Wheel in the sky"

I think i need to more focus on my entries with 5 pips SL.
From tommorow, I will share my charts with a new approach..with better level allocation.

08-02-2016 Timing

A new stuff = Timing.
I will share some daily time in UK format. Hours which could be most effective.
I will not share past times. I will share just the upcoming times during my active trading hours.

9:46,16:46,11:29
These times are not exact timing, but near about same hours. Most effective currency pairs: euro based or usd based.

This is sort of a research post on my journal. So please don't mind it it doesn't work...:LOL:

Happy Trading.

A new stuff = Timing.
I will not share past times. I will share just the upcoming times during my active trading hours.

These times are not exact timing, but near about same hours. Most effective currency pairs: euro based or usd based.

This is sort of a research post on my journal. So please don't mind it it doesn't work...:LOL:

Happy Trading.

Made this post in the morning...

I said euro based pairs..among all EU, GU both showed good movement during this time.

attachment.php

Ucad is also not that bad...had a moderate effect.

attachment.php

In EU it exactly formed a bottom around 11:29.

HSK

Attachments

• EURUSD_2016-02-08_17-53-09.png
    EURUSD_2016-02-08_17-53-09.png
    45 KB · Views: 868
  • USDCAD_2016-02-08_17-59-13.png
    USDCAD_2016-02-08_17-59-13.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 859
A new stuff = Timing.

Happy Trading.

Glad you noticed that timing as well Sun:smart:. In my observations, x:46 time, very often is the start of a decent pullback or turn in price. As I posted long ago, x:05 and x:35, are also times when good moves can happen. But as everything in trading, it's just probabilities and not 100% accurate.
Cheers.
Keen246

Glad you noticed that timing as well Sun:smart:. In my observations, x:46 time, very often is the start of a decent pullback or turn in price. As I posted long ago, x:05 and x:35, are also times when good moves can happen. But as everything in trading, it's just probabilities and not 100% accurate.
Cheers.
Keen246

Hello Keen...How are you doing?

Well actually this timing are not based on F's method..
It's something from the past.

I figure that my timing is very bad...so thought to add something to improve my timing.

If it works 60-70% of the time, then it will be ok with me..;)

Good day..
Regards
SUN

Real Cent: 08-02-2016

Pl: 25
No of trades:28
Win rate: 53%

Attachments

• 8022016.png
    8022016.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 144
Real Cent: 09-02-2016

Pl = 22
Win rate: 68%
No of trades: 30+

I can't move it far upward, today i am very tired, was busy doing some coding in early morning. Can't share the statement its pretty large along with reverse positions.

Let see tommorow.
I need to decrease my trading number. Will not trade on standard until i feel satisfied with trade number & quality.

Last edited:
For tommorow, Posting time in advance.

One good move can start 1 hour before midnight.
Then next timing zones: 3:45, 8:58,10:45, 11:32.

Let's see.

For tommorow, Posting time in advance.

One good move can start 1 hour before midnight.
Then next timing zones: 3:45, 8:58,10:45, 11:32.

Let's see.

EU formed day low at 10:45. How acute..:cheesy:

Real Cent: 10-02-2016

No of trades: 8
Pl +27
Win rate: 62%

One one trade straight 21 pips may sound nice. But for some trades my stops were around 10 pips. I had to hold it, specially with EA.

Attachments

• 10-02-2016.png
    10-02-2016.png
    19 KB · Views: 154
EU formed day low at 10:45. How acute..:cheesy:

WD Sun

Question next though - will it be breached in US session ??

We need over 1280 and 1300 to go back bullish really and its whether 1240 and 50 can hold over next 2 hrs

I favour higher - but if I was a player I would take down to 1220 or so - then turn up later after 3 00 pm

But then that would be just to flush out weak bulls etc

GL - hows it going ?

No of trades: 8
Pl +27
Win rate: 62%

One one trade straight 21 pips may sound nice. But for some trades my stops were around 10 pips. I had to hold it, specially with EA.

Excellent - well done - low number of trades not a bad win ratio and good pips

(y)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news on that EU low you mentioned

Now I told you if I was a player with multi billions what I would do with EU ;-))

Regards

Peter

Excellent - well done - low number of trades not a bad win ratio and good pips

(y)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news on that EU low you mentioned

Now I told you if I was a player with multi billions what I would do with EU ;-))

Regards

Peter

No problem Peter, It was the day low for that particular time when i posted. I saw later it broke. But market did moved 30+ pips from that point! :)

Regards
Sun

Real Cent: 11-02-2016

Number of trades: 34 (I was closing & buying EA)
Win rate: 73%
Pl: +32
Drawdown was: 27 pips [From now on I will add this information on my post, it's helps me to understand how I behave in whole day ]

Statement is huge, so not sharing.
Today.png

Number of trades: 34 (I was closing & buying EA)
Win rate: 73%
Pl: +32
Drawdown was: 27 pips [From now on I will add this information on my post, it's helps me to understand how I behave in whole day ]

Statement is huge, so not sharing.
View attachment 217814

Outstanding results lately Sun. Excellent! Glad to see you are doing so well on the last days. What would you reckon you changed on your trading to turn things around? Keep up the great trading!(y)

cheers,
K

Outstanding results lately Sun. Excellent! Glad to see you are doing so well on the last days. What would you reckon you changed on your trading to turn things around? Keep up the great trading!(y)

cheers,
K

Thank you Keen!

But not good enough yet. It is a cent account, good for practice. (If you start in real, i will recommend to trade on cent account instead of demo.)

My standard account has 50 pips left before it get wipe out. From next week or later, i will try trading on it. If I save it..Then i will consider it good trading...:)

This is the reason why I added drawdown info on statement. I want to earn average 25 pips keeping draw down maximum at 15-20 pips. For that, it required trading qualities. Lets see..

Now I recommending trading volatile pairs. Trading those pairs are best for practice. If I somehow able to keep stops with 5-7 pips with those pairs, then I can reach daily target easily. Buy yes sometimes it takes money heavily. ;)

One information, now 1 minute chart is slower for me...:cool:

Have a nice day....
Regards
SUN

Today some timing:
10:35,13:02,14:50,11:44
Some price also for EU:
1289-1301, 1327,1398-1408

--Experimental...

Last edited:
Real Cent 12-02-2016

Sorry have to close early today, Because I got booted out by the market.
I was impulsive for 5-7 minutes on a BTTZ zone & that created -25+ loss.

Otherwise I was up +15 pips.

12-02-2016.png

Now one thing, I am sure, If I somehow remove this "BTTZ Freakout Zone" forever from my life, then I will be a successful trader 100%!

I have full faith on this now...cause generally I make profits. But I loose my profits because this Micro Freakout Sessions, which generally last for 5-10 minutes or less. This is a big problem, fighting for long time with it.

Need to find a medicine for it. Or need to find any tool which will stop me takings trades after certain condition or it will just shut down the pc....etc...

See you all,
Happy Valentine Weekend.. :|

Last edited:
Real: 15-02-2016

It's my real standard account.
Loss of -14 pips today.
Number of trade: 9
win rate: 44%
Shame on EJ! That pair took 8 pips loss in two trades. But glad I am stopping here.