my journal 3

More from this genius:
About | Waiting for the Storm

Why silver and gold won't protect you from the economic collapse that's coming - YouTube

"means of production": genius.

More precious videos:

The total collapse of the U.S. economy is inevitable - Here's why - YouTube

The Economic Collapse of America : The New Normal (wide screen) - YouTube

"...food, water, seeds and you need to be armed": genius. Excellent concise summary. Though the best thing would be to emigrate to australia.

Invisible Chains - YouTube

Pedophiles working in Pentagon shielded from investigation - YouTube

Goddamn genius! I have been thinking this for months. When you put someone in power, it is best to be able to blackmail him: cfr. clinton, bush and all the rest.

He's right about wikileaks as well: just as I suspected!

Should Wikileaks be trusted? - YouTube

Both wikipedia and wikileaks are controlled by the CIA.

I'd say this dude, Aaron Hawkins, is the most balanced and trustworthy dude of the whole web regarding the subject of where we are and where we are going. I love this guy. I hope he doesn't get too famous nor too ignored. Just enough to keep him going. If he becomes famous, that's never good.

Oh, and he also knows the truth about 911 and is not afraid to say it, because he posted this on his channel:

Families of 911 victims speak - YouTube

Those who think that demanding a new investigation for the events of September 11th is hurtful to those who lost family in the event are dead wrong. Families want the truth, and they want those who were behind the murders brought to justice.

I love this guy.

And he posted this, too, which is just as good:

Building 7 - A very suspicious suicide - YouTube

Oh, and this awesome one:

A lie so big you could fly a plane through it - Pentagon 911 - YouTube

He is a full-fledged truther. Awesome!!!

Last edited:
Biggest balls and consistency for the truth is Luke Rudkowski. No one's better than this guy. 10 years of fighting for the truth.

Rand Paul Confronted on Mitt Romney Endorsement - YouTube

He's got points, balls, consistency and generosity for the cause.

Luke Rudkowski - 'U.S. media doesn't want truth' - YouTube

Genius but also WITH balls and great generosity.

Interesting charlie veitch:
http://www.youtube.com/user/cveitch/videos

I thought he was paid by the CIA and instead he was a simple anti-anti-conformist:

He is so anticonformist that he got tired of being anticonformist in a majority of anticonformists (911 truthers) so he went against them, too.

Very good videos, very profound. I can't believe he went from that interview to this one. It's about being young. This guy has balls, too.

Only thing is that he's not just dedicated to the cause, but he's also a bit narcissistic, in the sense of the personality disorder. And/or histrionic. He could have also been an actor. Politicians and actors have something in common. Anyway, he's closer to being an artist than an activist, and his videos are pleasant - yet of course his work is not as dedicated and coherent as Rudkowski's.

Last edited:
Right now I am hoping for the euro to collapse, for the mere reason that it will put me back into the game without having to wire any money. And I think it will. I just need it to go to 1.2270 or lower, and it looks like it is going there, soon. And then I'll follow the (best) signals of my systems.

On the other hand, Aaron Hawkins said that the US will probably go down first, because of the petrodollars crisis. Australia is the best place to be in my opinion. Whatever happens, I just need the euro to fall a little bit right now. Then I'll make money, get back to my capital, and buy all those things that he recommends buying: water filters, seeds and weapons. Or maybe I'll go there (to the island) with my cousin, who's in the army and he can use weapons. Here in Italy it's not easy to buy weapons, at all. I'll just provide seeds and water filter.

This is the kind of straw I need:
Special Lifestraw Offer!

mps-lifestraw-landing-head.jpg

I wonder if the markets will be around long enough for me to benefit from my systems at all. I mean, I already made money with them, but I didn't keep it: I threw it away immediately. I wonder if they'll be around long enough for me to enjoy the money made from my systems. In other words, I wonder if they markets will be around long enough for me to learn to avoid compulsive gambling. I think i've learned already, because I am neither scratching my head/nose nor eating on impulse. We'll see how I behave when I can trade again.

Last edited:
Obama Seizes Control of All Communications Systems

Obama Seizes Control of All Communications Systems With Executive Order :
Back in 2011, Hillary Clinton admitted that the US government, via the mainstream media, is losing their “information war” with the American public. As alternative media becomes more prevalent, the propaganda must be taken up a notch in order to keep the masses onboard with the agendas of the US government.

Danny Schechter, filmmaker and investigative journalist, explains that MSM cannot compete with the alternative media.

Schechter says that “America feels on the defensive because it can no longer” monopolize the thoughts of citizens domestically and abroad. Since the US government thinks “its point of view is the only point of view” these new news outlets are “extremely damaging” to the US continual purveyance of propaganda.
I wonder when the internet will be stopped.

I'll get the seeds from here:
Patriot Seed Survival Bank | Best Survival Seeds & Seed Survival Bank

SSV-actual.jpg

I can't get the weapons as I said, because in Italy it's more complex than ever.

Oh, ok, here it is, regarding my idea that the next thing to do for the US government is stop the internet:
DNSChanger is False Flag Excuse for FBI to Shut Out Internet Users
Today The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) will pull the plug on the Domain Name System (DNS) because of DNS Changer malware that has been used as a safety net for servers infected by a virus that redirects users to a bogus DNS server.

On July 9th, internet users will be able to access the internet if your computer is not infected.

The FBI wants everyone to check their computer by going to the website for the DNSChanger Working Group . When you visit this site , if your computer is “ok”, you will see a “green square”.

When you go to this website to have your computer checked for DNSChanger, you are essentially giving the FBI the ok to allow your ISP and computer to be surveilled.
Usual false flag crap by the US.

Who’s Afraid of Sibel Edmonds?
Sibel Edmonds has a story to tell. She went to work as a Turkish and Farsi translator for the FBI five days after 9/11. Part of her job was to translate and transcribe recordings of conversations between suspected Turkish intelligence agents and their American contacts. She was fired from the FBI in April 2002 after she raised concerns that one of the translators in her section was a member of a Turkish organization that was under investigation for bribing senior government officials and members of Congress, drug trafficking, illegal weapons sales, money laundering, and nuclear proliferation. She appealed her termination, but was more alarmed that no effort was being made to address the corruption that she had been monitoring.

A Department of Justice inspector general’s report called Edmonds’s allegations “credible,” “serious,” and “warrant[ing] a thorough and careful review by the FBI.” Ranking Senate Judiciary Committee members Pat Leahy (D-Vt.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) have backed her publicly. “60 Minutes” launched an investigation of her claims and found them believable. No one has ever disproved any of Edmonds’s revelations, which she says can be verified by FBI investigative files.

John Ashcroft’s Justice Department confirmed Edmonds’s veracity in a backhanded way by twice invoking the dubious State Secrets Privilege so she could not tell what she knows. The ACLU has called her “the most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.”

But on Aug. 8, she was finally able to testify under oath in a court case filed in Ohio and agreed to an interview with The American Conservative based on that testimony. What follows is her own account of what some consider the most incredible tale of corruption and influence peddling in recent times. As Sibel herself puts it, “If this were written up as a novel, no one would believe it.”

Swine Flu or Bird Flu: Either Way We’re Having a Pandemic
The scientific community has been coming to the conclusion that both the swine and bird flu are not naturally occurring and have evidence of genetic engineering. Simultaneously, the US government has been unsuccessfully attempting to suppress their findings by playing the terrorist card.

Now WHO is bringing the pandemic fear-mongering back to life with the obvious intention to coerce the world’s population into having immunizations as a preventative measure.

Last edited:
The Purpose Of Chemtrails | Pakalert Press
What is the Purpose of Chemtrails
Chemtrails are a huge logistical operation. Larger than the hoover damn, trans-alaska pipeline or moon landing. Its large. And expensive. The biggest mistake one can make is assuming there is only one reason for chemtrails. There are about five or six reasons and possibly more. The top six are listed below with a brief summary. This web site is concerned with the last.

Blocking the Sun: This is the standard reason given to idiots in the government. We need to secretly stop global warming, so keep it a secret that we’re spraying. Global warming is the catch all con for everyone in the government. If you’re smarter than this they’ll give you a better reason.
Blocking the Sun (Again): A reduction in sun light across the planet works well to decrease crop yields slightly. This is part of the requirement to engineer a food crisis and bring in a famine. This is tied in with the disappearing bees too but this site does not get into that.
Superheating the Atmosphere: In order to create earthquakes and steer hurricanes (for example hurricane Katrina in New Orleans) the atmosphere needs to be more conductive for electricity so installations such as HAARP can work their magic. So the chemtrails spray barium and aluminum among other things to create a more conductive upper atmosphere.
Health Erosion: As a side effect everyone’s health and immune systems become more compromised. This is usually not an issue for most healthy people. Older people on average will now die sooner and any health complication is slightly more likely to be fatal. This is both a side effect of spraying and intentional. Anything to increase the kill rate without raising many alarm bells.
Climate Modification: To help or hurt crops, keep skys clear for a major event (like the Olympics), cause a typhoon, etc.
Nano-fiber Propagation: To universally install a BioAPI in everyone they need to spray nano-fibers. These fibers cannot be put into the food supply or given in some other way, the uptake across the population would take forever and not propagate very efficiently. It’s much easily just to spray everyone like an insect; and because it’s happening to everyone and universal the herd mentality of the unwashed masses then justifies it.

One comment from here:
What is the purpose of chemtrails being sprayed over major cities? - Science Discussion
This sounds like an Internet hoax to me. It could be on the level, but I am not sure that means there is some nefarious purpose to it. I always thought that what you are referring to as chemtrails might be just not dissipating as quickly as they normally would have.
Yeah, that's the normal way to look at these things, when you're still assuming that your government cares about your health. You could also say that "chem trails are an internet hoax like the idea that the government did 911". But this way of seeing things radically changes once you stop believing that your government is taking care of your interests. And in my case it was 911 that opened my eyes.

The thing that I suspected is that we've got them here in Rome, too:

Scie Chimiche su Roma - YouTube

So, what's the deal? Politicians don't care about their own health? Are we so stupid or weak that we can't stop this from happening in our own country?

Pilot Films Plane Spraying Chemtrails - YouTube

Wait... in washington dc as well?

This would mean that the president doesn't matter at all? Nor the congress?

Last edited:
Dude, chemtrails really changed my perspective, for two reasons:

1) since they're in italy as well, and in rome, it means no one, not even the pope, who they say is so powerful (conspiracy theorists say), is respected. And also, because of this realization, we're not immune from the the ****ing americans and their sick democracy.

2) since they're in washington as well, them americans, too, them american politicians including the prez, aren't immune from their sick democracy.

This makes me think that maybe the reptilians theory is true, because otherwise I couldn't explain why everyone is hurting themselves, including those I thought were at the top. I don't have any doubts that chemtrails are a reality, so the rest of the pieces don't fit together anymore.

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Till it shines - YouTube

The sun is shining again on my trading: my losses on the BUND came to my rescue, because, despite being below the minimum capital of 2000 dollars (can't trade if you don't have at least 2000), all those losses on the BUND were equivalent to having a short position on the euro (due to the losses I was short about 4000 euros). The euro came down for days and days, and when my account was again above 2000, I closed my euro position by buying the euros back (with the button "close all non-base currency balances").

Then I placed a short trade on the ZN (that's pretty much the only future I could afford to trade), because it seemed like it could not go any higher:

Snap2.jpg

And now I am breathing some oxygen again, finally:

Snap1.jpg

Some profit oxygen.

Now, considering that this trade might take me to about 2600, if it goes the way I am hoping, then I'll be back in the game.

This time I have the sit ups and push ups to keep my compulsive gambling at bay, so I should be able to keep my profit and to really finally enjoy some luxury instead of just blowing it away with my compulsive gambling.

The point I must remember is that if I trade discretionary, I lose.

There's no way around it: I do not have a system, i do not have the patience... I just end up losing, time after time, year after year, decade after decade.

If IB and the Illuminati (or whoever is really in power) can bear with me for just a few more months... hopefully I will be the last trader to make any money out of the markets, before the impending financial collapse. I hope I can get to use all my systems, too, before these guys trigger the final mega false-flag attack, whether it is a nuclear attack supposedly from Iran, or a UFO attack supposedly from Mars. Or, like with Katrina, is it going to be HAARP?

Xavier de Maistre plays Clair de Lune - YouTube

Recuerdos de la Alhambra, by Francisco Tárrega - YouTube

This Video PROVES that the U.S. Government CAUSED Katrina, the December 2004 Tsnaumi that killed 300 thousand in Indonesia AND is USING a WMD called H.A.A.R.P. on the the WORLD CITIZEN! - YouTube

Last edited: