my journal 3

HD FOOTAGE OF REPTILAN SHAPESHIFTING - YouTube

Proving the Demon Eyes (HQ Footage) - "GERMAN-Subtitle" - YouTube

This is long before the internet was available to the general public, in early 1993 and back then they sounded much crazier than they sound today, after w bush and 911 have taken place, and started us thinking on what's going on:

Lucifer 2000 pt1 - YouTube

Maxwell is...
JordanMaxwell.com
While Jordan very much appreciates that much of the movie Zeitgeist was based on his work, he wishes to make it clear that he was not involved in the production of that film or its sequel Zeitgeist Addendum in any way whatsoever. He only became aware of Zeitgeist after it had been completed and released on the internet.
That's how I became aware of Maxwell, by watching Zeitgeist. He may not be right about everything, may not follow a totally foolproof scientific method, but certainly he's far from making everything he's saying up.

Anthony Hilder is a whole new person, sometimes with maxwell, other times by himself, who's done a lot of research and movies on this subject... of the secret government.

They were talking about the new world order and about the CFR (which is clearly part of the secret government) a long time before we all saw clearly the consequences of having a secret government: 911. Wake up, people. If 911 was possible, it's because democrats and republicans are not fighting each other (they are on minor issues), and the press is not monitoring the situation, but all the players are being controlled by a secret government. I am still working on figuring out, by reading what others have concluded, who exactly is behind this secret government. It could be:
1) the banksters: simplest and easiest explanation.
2) the freemasons
3) the zionists
4) the reptilians
5) all of the above

One thing is for sure: whoever is controlling the world, is doing it from the USA. Another thing is for sure: the president doesn't count much. When he tried to do something important (end the fed, stop the cia) and use his power, we've seen what happened (JFK).

Right at the end of the first clip (cfr video above), Anthony Hilder says "we have a one-party system". That sentence alone makes me appreciate him, for saying it in 1993 and he certainly wasn't saying things to make money.

Last edited:
This is Peter Joseph, the director of Zeitgeist, a genius:

The Zeitgeist Movement - Peter Joseph on RT, Feb 10th, 2012 : War and The State - YouTube

Words of wisdom.

It sucks that these hundreds of movements, that are against the secret government (he calls it "the state empires") and for other things (different ones), do not come together and act as one:

1) alex jones people
2) 911 truthers
3) peace movement
4) peak oil scientists (who are aware we are past peak oil and the coming consequences)
5) various religious groups
6) on and on...

He advocates a "grassroots global movement" but he is part of the zeitgeist movement. Why doesn't he start by joining forces with all the other movements? I guess if he did, it might not work, because a new movement would have another leader and this other leader might not say what he thinks. Big problem putting people together. However, the problem is that the democrats and republicans are not representing the people anymore. So you do need new parties.

Last edited:
That's it. I can't post this research any more. Since a few weeks ago, I suppose due to all this research I've been doing, I've been having connection problems, like never before. It sucks. I can't post this stuff anymore. I've posted plenty of videos anyway. I have to stop. I have been getting disconnected every 5 minutes for the past two days. Oh, and I'm talking about two different connections with two different companies: same problems with both.

It's not that I don't want to study these things any more. It's that I can't post them or I'll keep getting disconnected. I'll stop posting this stuff and see if I can still do this research or if they want me to stop altogether.

I'll post one last video with maxwell and Hilder, because it's just that good:

Jordan Maxwell -- Lucifer 2000 Part 2 4.wmv - YouTube

Gee...

they were talking about "order out of chaos" (as in problem-reaction-solution) and "FEMA" back in 1993. They had no idea how infamous FEMA would have become and what conflict the US would have created (to produce chaos, and restore order). Watch this famous Bush clip, at minute 4:30, which shows that he's into masonry and that he's an idiot at the same time:

Last edited:
This guy is even better than ron paul:

The Pentagon Papers [unedited] - YouTube

40 years later, he is fighting for 911 truth:

9/11 - The Toronto Hearings - 09/11/11 - Senator Mike Gravel - 02:33PM.flv - YouTube

9/11 Bombshell: Mike Gravel will introduce Multi-State Initiative to Investigate 9/11!!! - YouTube

Great balls by Mathieu Kassowitz:

9/11 - The Toronto Hearings - 09/11/11 - Audience Question and Answer - 04:37PM.flv - YouTube

Not easy for an actor that famous.

And here he talks about the consequences for speaking out:

I noticed before that almost all his movies are good.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Rabbi Weiss Rips the Ideology of Zionism, Controlling ZIONIST are REPTILE ILLUMINATI BANKERS - YouTube

Yisroel Dovid Weiss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bill Maher interviews a Jew - YouTube

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

This is no surprise. Bill Maher, a superficial asshole, treats the 911 truthers in the same exact way. He's there just for his propaganda and to ridicule whoever he's interviewing.

Bill Maher on 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - YouTube

I guess this earlier incident that got him fired, taught him to not get out of line:

Last edited:
Not trading for a few weeks was a good medicine for me. I don't know if I am cured yet but it may be.

In the meanwhile I tried creating a system on tradestation, based on the 1-minute timeframe and i did not succeed. It made me appreciate the systems that I did manage to create during all these years and that work very well.

By now what is clear to me is that I will not make money with my discretionary trading, mostly because I am not using a system, I am not even profitable on a paper-trading basis, and if I tried reproducing the methods that my systems use, I would be too impatient to be able to do so.

So, here's what I am going to do. I will wait a bit longer until the thousands of euros that I am short on my account (due to losing so much on the GBL) will bring my account above 2000 again (because the EURO keeps falling).

When my account, hopefully soon, will be above 2000 again, I will place trades according to my systems. I will try not to be stupid and impulsive again. I've done some thinking, a few weeks ago, on this subject of self-control, and I think I might have solved with push-ups and sit-ups. It seems too simple to be true, but all I might have needed all these years was some action, and since I was lacking action in all aspects of my life, I was taking out on my trading. But if I'll do sit-ups and push-ups when I'll feel bored, I might be able to counter those compulsive gambling urges, in that they might be nothing but urges to do something.

During the last two weeks, thanks to sit-ups and push-ups I manged to avoid altogether all urges to eat, to scratch head/nose. Once you understand what you are up against, it becomes easier. It's not about sheer self-control. It's about answering your needs. And to do so, you first have to realize what those needs are. As I said, frustration gives you the desire to kill people who frustrate you, but you can't do it, so you end up doing other things, such as chewing, biting, scratching, trading.

The best thing would be to punch the person who's bothering you, and some children act like this, and maybe those are the more carefree people (or maybe they end up going to jail). The second best thing is exercise. You feel like punching someone at work? Don't go and eat a snack. Do some push-ups. It's the closest thing. Don't go and place a trade. Do some sit-ups.

Anyway, the intraday system does not work, and, rather than trying endlessly to create one (I will try some more but I don't think I'll succeed), I'll go back to my usual systems, which have a bigger drawdown, but I'll use only the best signals. After all, that's the way I went from 4k to 12k in just 2 months (before I started gambling again).

Chris Hedges "Death of the Liberal Class" at The Sanctuary for Independent Media 10-17-10 - YouTube

"Permanent war state", "War machine", "witch hunts" and all the other things that lead to 911, are explained and how they began about 100 years ago.

Also, "rise of the corporate state", "arts have been completely corporatised in the same way that higher education has"... it makes me understand why 911 could take place: the media is gone, academia is complicit, too... nothing is left to stop the corporate interests. This has nothing to do with "zionism". Tarpley is right: this thing has been going on for a century.

He don't got enough balls to talk about 911:

Jon Gold Talks To Chris Hedges About 9/11 - 7/1/2012 - YouTube

Last edited: