my journal 3

I am watching the Pelican Brief:
Watch The Pelican Brief online - on 1Channel | LetMeWatchThis

...and, given that CIA-edited wikipedia says "director, writer and producer noted for his contributions to the conspiracy thriller genre" (whenever I read "conspiracy" on wikipedia, this tells me someone is trying to hide the truth, because in their language "conspiracy" means "truth that cannot be revealed"), I was wondering if Alan J Pakula was murdered and sure enough he was, too:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt...read/thread/ed6e1656e73903e9/1f38d21e0e660c4a
After reading in the NY Post concerning the untimely demise
of the world reknown Hollywood director, producer Alan
Pakula I was wondering if the same type of black-bag job
was used to take out Princess Diana.
Based on my research I've discovered a connection between the
murder(he was murdered__the Post states that a 7 foot steel
pipe was tossed in the air by another vehicle and the trajectory
was such that it smashed through Pakula's windshield, spearing
him in the head. I don't have to be a rocket scientist to
figure out either this guy was run off the road and smoked
or there exist some sort of "secret, secret service" that
has the technology to cause such an event!) of Alan
Pakula and a website called "America's Line: The Truth is Here!"
The website exposes a federal civil rights lawsuit having
U.S. Army Propulsion Directorate(NASA-Lewis Research Center,
Cleveland) defendants, and some high profile people in
the entertainment industry. The lawsuit is considered the
"Real Pelican Brief" and exposes the "secret secret service's"
control of American media. One would not be hard pressed that
Alan Pakula might have had some interest in the story since
he directed "The Pelican Brief" staring Julia Roberts and
Denzel Washington.

Another thing I was wondering, while watching Pakula's movie (since he clearly knows what the US government is all about), is why presidents always get away with murder (LBJ got away with JFK, bush jr got away with 911, Bush sr. with murders and with being a pedophile, Clinton got away with Oklahoma city bombing, etcetera), but get in trouble for such "trivial" matters as watergate or lewinski.

I think the reason is that the people investigating bull**** are alllowed to go on, because they won't get too far and will keep the public busy (remember OJ Simpson?), whereas those investigating the real issues are all killed. Maybe also because, like for berlusconi, the small scandals (by being made gigantic) cover up the bigger ones (as I said: to keep the public entertained, and the media this way pretends it's doing its job).

CNN covered the lewinski thing extensively, because it was bull****. But what about 911 and all the evidence that it was an inside job? Zero coverage.

The same applies to the Dancing Jews being caught on 911. That was some bull**** to cloud people's judgement, and produce some smoke, so they would not see clearly that the US government was behind 911.

Carl Bernstein - Triumph of the Idiot Culture - YouTube

Where are Woodward and Bernstein now that it's so easy to uncover so much truth? They are quiet, for they want to stay alive.

Last edited:
Excellent, on the Federal Reserve:

G Edward Griffin Creature From Jekyll Island Second Look at the Federal Reserve - YouTube

USGovernmentSpending.com Past Debt Briefing
34 Shocking Facts About U.S. Debt That Should Set America On Fire With Anger

Best:
Government Spending in United States: Federal State Local for 2012 - Charts Tables History

Snap1.jpg

Last edited:
Alan Watt - The Reptilian Deception - YouTube

Alan Watt The Truth About Sports - YouTube

Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt - Bio
Alan Watt is a long-term researcher into the causative forces behind major changes in historical development. His background is that of a renaissance man with a background in three professions, plus having various books published in religions, philosophy, poetry, mainly under pseudonyms. For much of his life (for main income) he was heavily involved in the music industry as a singer/songwriter/performer involved in folk music, blues, pop, rock, and even classical. Also known for his session guitar work, he has played with some of the most well-known artists and groups.

Born in Scotland, he watched the subtleties of politics and media as they guided the population of the U.K. covertly into a European Amalgamation. He has been warning the North American people for some years now that the same process of amalgamation is being carried out.

One of the top 10 geniuses I have discovered during my studies of what's really going on in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GoodFightUK

http://www.youtube.com/user/GoodFightUploads

Last edited:
Excellent documentary:

American Drug War:The Last White Hope (a kevin booth film) - YouTube

Related videos:

Former LA Police Officer Mike Ruppert Confronts CIA Director John Deutch on Drug Trafficking - YouTube

Freeway Ricky Ross talks about his past drug kingpin status - YouTube

Gary Webb on C.I.A. Trafficking of Cocaine - YouTube

Gary Webb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On December 10, 2004, he was found dead from two gunshot wounds to the head.[24] Sacramento County coroner Robert Lyons asserts that it was suicide, noting that a suicide note was found at the scene.
Another hero, murdered by the US government.

The Murder Of Gary Webb
The Fund for Authentic Journalism

This above was a hero, and this below instead is the work by the press whores that are still alive and making a lot of money thanks to selling out, lying, making up lies to please the corrupt people at the top:

FREEWAY RICKY (THE REAL RICK ROSS) - YouTube

If anyone still has any doubts:

"CIA are drug smugglers." - Federal Judge Bonner, head of DEA- You don't get better proof than this - YouTube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_C._Bonner
In November 1993, just after leaving his post as head of the DEA, Judge Bonner appeared on 60 Minutes and criticized the CIA for permitting a drug shipment of one ton of pure cocaine to be smuggled into the U.S. without first notifying and securing the approval of the DEA.

War on Drugs = War on Terrorism = myth, propaganda, brainwashing, lies to cover a secret agenda

Furthermore I believe that also AIDS and other epidemics are things created by the US government. Probably there are also cures for cancer, but they would stop people from dying and big pharma from making money, so they're kept secret, and the scientists are encouraged to be quiet or murdered.

Last edited:
I did a little research on Tom Rhodes, since he appeared in the documentary above. Pretty superficial person, as required by the job he does (talk show host, standup comedian, and so on). Anything that requires a contact with a large public makes you stupid, or forces you to talk stupidly - maybe. Or maybe you could try to not be stupid, and you might lose some of the people, or most of the people.

Tom Rhodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rhodes had a relationship with Dutch actress Anniek Pheifer, and moved to the Netherlands with her. The relationship ended, but it jumpstarted his involvement in Dutch television. He hosted the talkshow Kevin Masters Show starring Tom Rhodes. The show ran on Dutch Yorin television for two years beginning in 2002.[11] The producers of the show wanted an American to host the show and give his take on Dutch culture. The name Kevin Masters was a generic one to use until they found an actual host. Tom passed the audition and continued living in the Netherlands for NUMBER years. The show was quite popular in Holland and Rhodes was akin to David Letterman in the Dutch late-night talk show world. In addition to Dutch celebrities, Tom interviewed American celebrities, as well. Since there is no censorship on Dutch television, Rhodes was able to smoke weed with Tenacious D at an Amsterdam coffee shop and Steve-O stapled his scrotum to his leg in full uncensored nudity.

Tom Rhodes Interviews Maarten van Rossem - YouTube

Tom Rhodes Interviews Tenacious D - YouTube

Tenacious D - Low Hangin' Fruit - YouTube

This is Kevin Booth, the director of the documentary in the previous post:

Last edited:
No matter how much evidence and arguments (911, JFK, etc.) I show my father proving that there's an ongoing deception by the American government at all levels (political, cultural, etc.), he denies it. I am still wondering whether he's stupid or he's faking it because he wants me to stay in the matrix. I think it's more probable that he's stupid and he doesn't know what's really going on and doesn't want to believe me. He doesn't speak English very well, although he has met american politicians before and talked to them, but that doesn't mean anything. Basically the whole point I try to make is that the american government does NOT want the good of its people at all, and I am trying to open his eyes with 911, but he won't even watch the Loose Change documentary (he fell asleep after 15 minutes). I am really struggling hard with the idea that he's so stupid. This would be a terrible discovery, because if he's stupid then everyone else is stupid, too. I almost prefer to think that he's lying to me, to keep me in the matrix. Maybe he's afraid I'll starts protesting... I ain't gonna do jack **** instead. I just want to have an intelligent conversation with someone, but, unless your father is alex jones or g.edward griffin, this is impossible.

I was thinking of this concept of the "american matrix", and sure enough there's a documentary on youtube by the same title and clearly it's relevant to my research:

The American Matrix: Age of Deception (2010) - YouTube

You see, I don't think the same thing is going on in Italy. I don't think the Italian government is out to screw its citizens. But the US, that is different. That country's government is not only out to get its citizens but out to rape the world.

Richard Mack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oath Keepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of refused orders
The Oath Keepers feel that their sworn oath to the American Constitution, grants them not only the right, but the duty to refuse unconstitutional orders. The Oath Keepers organization has published a list of orders that they claim they will not obey:

1.Orders to disarm the American people.
2.Orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people.
3.Orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4.Orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5.Orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6.Any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7.Any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8.Orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9.Any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.Any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances

Alex Jones Round Table with Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes, Michael Boldin & Brandon Smith - YouTube

Pretty powerful concepts. Without the military and police, the US dictatorship can't do anything.

SPECIAL REPORT: Symptoms of Tyranny, Oathkeepers in Arizona - YouTube

Last edited: