my journal 3

Dennis Kucinich: 911 Truth and Reconciliation | 911Blogger.com

Dennis Kucinich: 911 Truth and Reconciliation - YouTube

Ok, after all I was wrong. Truth and Reconciliation does not mean for Kucinich that Bush has to admit that he did 9/11. I guess "truth" means to him "admit one tenth of the truth". I guess this is not what he means (he knows bush and the others are guilty of much more) but this is probably all he can say without getting killed.

Truth and reconciliation commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A truth commission or truth and reconciliation commission is a commission tasked with discovering and revealing past wrongdoing by a government (or, depending on the circumstances, non-state actors also), in the hope of resolving conflict left over from the past. They are, under various names, occasionally set up by states emerging from periods of internal unrest, civil war, or dictatorship. South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, established by President Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu after apartheid, is popularly considered a model of truth commissions.

America: Freedom to Fascism - Full. - YouTube

Oh, look... here below it says, on TV, that the chip is safe. It comes out "unscathed" from the MRI:

MythBusters The RFID CHIP IMPLANT! - YouTube

I am very relieved now, because my only worry was that my RFID chip would get damaged by an MRI, or cause damage to my body. Instead, what I would never have a problem with is being in the hands of the US government, and knowing that it could produce my death by clicking a button. Indeed, as we all know, the US government never makes mistakes, and, thanks to implanting in our bodies the RFID chip, it will finally keep us completely safe from its own terrorist attacks. Oh, and great investigative team, very convincing and deserving of the money they get from the CIA.

Damn.

Look how these presstitutes keep pushing the government agenda:

****-suckers...

Last edited:
Mars visitors Basiago and Stillings confirm Barack Obama traveled to Mars | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

Mars Anomaly Research Society - Home
Project Pegasus - Home
This is the web portal to receive news and information about Andrew D. Basiago’s quest to lobby the US government to disclose its teleportation secret so that teleportation can be adopted on a global basis to help humanity achieve planetary sustainability in the 21st century.
I am still puzzled about these guys, who have a solid academic background, and say that Obama and many others teleported to Mars and that he teleported into the past (or similar).

The problem is that they do not seem crazy and that I don't see why they would be lying, so the only alternative is that they (Basiago and Webre) are not lying. Could they be so desperate for money? The only thing left to find out is how much money they have, because I've already established that 1) they are not crazy and that 2) their objective cannot be to simply fool people.

And they cannot be CIA operatives, because Webre went on TV, on many shows, and said that awful (true) things about Obama and the government. This certainly cannot come from the CIA or anywhere in the government or corporate interests.

So what I have left is this:
1) they are desperate for money
2) they are telling the truth

It's not going to be easy to find out if they're desperate for money.

Of course, it would be easy to call him "crazy", like this blogger does:
Hot Chicks Dig Smart Men: 'Tard of the Week - Andrew D. Basiago, Emo Lawyer

But you see, most people would also call you crazy if you told them that all the major assassinations and terror attacks of the last few decades were done by the government, so the "crazy" people lately are seeming much smarter than the "normal and healthy" people. I'd rather be with these "crazy" people who are wrong on Mars and right on the government, than with the "normal healthy" people who are right on Mars and wrong on the government. Indeed, Basiago and Webre tell it just like it is regarding the government. And if this theory that the government is guilty about the terror attacks were so wrong and far-fetched, why have all these witnesses and whistleblowers been assassinated? Hundreds of them in the past few decades.

So what i think is that the government is behind all the killings, and that there's UFOs, and maybe that also teleportation to Mars and to the past is true. Instinctively I would laugh, but, after 9/11 and after understanding what the US government is all about, then even teleportation to Mars and to the past doesn't seem that far-fetched. It's a government run by the CIA for the interests of the biggest corporations in the US, and with total disregard for human life.

Awesome article here by Michael Salla:
Exopolitics Comment 114
Andy Basiago first emerged into public life four years ago with sensational claims of discovering life on Mars. He wrote a White Paper in 2008 with his analysis of Mars Rover images which he claimed were conclusive proof of life of Mars and a NASA controlled cover up. Later Basiago publicly declared his participation as a child in Project Pegasus, a DARPA funded project which tested advanced technologies using children. Among these technologies was what Basiago described as "jump room" technology. This allowed the instantaneous transport through time and space. Among the places Basiago claimed to have visited is Mars. There he saw a dinosaur roving the Martian surface hungry for food - human residents lost on the surface being a delicacy for such beasts according to Basiago. Basiago's most recent claims are even more sensational. President Obama back in 1980 was also part of the Mars program and even got to travel to Mars. Is Basiago genuinely blowing the whistle on Mars or a crackpot seeking attention?
So what is the ultimate agenda of Basiago and Webre? In my conclusion, Basiago's and Webre's tasks are to disclose some of the truths about a secret Mars project but to do so in such a sensationalist way that it discredits any wanting to seriously study such claims. This is a classic psychological warfare tool whereby the truth can be hidden in plain sight, and deter any serious investigation of what is happening. Basiago's involvement as a child participant in Project Pegasus involved heavy mind control. Webre's membership in Scroll and Key, involved a degree of mental conditioning if not outright mind control. The result is that both Basiago and Webre are ideal candidates for a limited disclosure hangout concerning life on Mars. Being part of an officially sanctioned psychological operation, helps explain why Basiago can still practice law in Washington State while making sensationalist claims, when other whistleblowers have lost their careers for doing far less. My final conclusion is that Basiago is both a genuine whistleblower and a crackpot - by design.
So basically this would explain the feeling I got that:
1) these guys are not out to make money
2) they are not consciously lying

My conclusion would have been that they are telling the truth, because I was ruling out mind control, which is something I know nothing about.

So maybe here's what happened: there's mind control, and since they are saying such honest and truthful things otherwise (that the government is involved in assassinations, and 9/11 and BP Oil Spill), someone decided to make them come off as crazy. This would seem a good explanation of the whole thing - even though I have no idea how mind control can do something like that and produce two scholars like these and make them talk like they talk.

[...]

Maybe though I still got it wrong. Why are they receiving threats and why is their action hindered by the government if mind control is at work. But then again, why aren't they killed? But then again: if mind control is at work, and this seems to be the case, they're saying exactly what they are meant to say, so there's no point in obstructing them... maybe it's not mind control after all.

I am left with a big doubt that it's true, or that there is still another reason for lying that escapes me.

He's selling stuff on his website: this doesn't seem right either. If there was mind control, and he was instructed to say what he's saying he would not be selling anything.

If I can listen to all the other people mentioned in the article, read what they say... then I might get a perfect picture and understand what's going on. This is fascinating. It would be very stupid to dismiss them as crazy - because you can have one crazy person, but not two saying the same crazy things. In that case, they're either telling the truth, or they're fooling you - most likely unwillingly.

Last edited: