my journal 3

Hitler video Conspiracy Bunker Rat Line Paper Clip Nazis Peter Levenda Night Fright Brent Holland

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12638774-ratline
May 06, 2012Whitley rated it 5 of 5 stars
I review a lot of conspiracy books for my radio show Dreamland, and I was prepared to be dismissive of yet another tome claiming that Hitler survived the war. However, Ratline is startling, well researched and ultimately convincing, largely because Levenda actually visited the places in Indonesia that are relevant to his story, and did on-site research. But beyond all that, he discovered a tiny fact that is just incredible, that suggests that the Trevor-Roper account of the last days in the bunker really is seriously flawed. Provocative indeed. (less)
flag5 likes · like · see review

Richard Stuart
Jul 17, 2012Richard Stuart rated it 5 of 5 stars
If this book does not make you think twice about the veracity of history, nothing will. The premise is nothing short of unbelievable: Hitler died in 1970, in Indonesia! Of course one laughs out loud at this conceit, at first... but then, Levenda starts going over the known facts of Hitler's 'suicide' and the seed of doubt is not only planted, it starts to grow.
This book is remarkable because it details so many other verifiable cases of Nazi war criminals escaping out of Germany and then Europe with the help of the Catholic Church, national and military intelligence agencies, and staunch anti-communist leaders of South American countries. It makes the case for Hitler's escape all that more compelling that others like Barbie and Eichmann safely made it to South America.
Look, I know this book seems far out, but it is very well researched and posits many startling questions that still, to this day, cannot be answered without more information becoming declassified. And if what is conjectured in the book is actually true, it is the single most shocking thing I have ever heard.
Check this book out if you love military history or just a good mystery. (less)

Last edited:

9/11 The Third Truth - Dimitri Khalezov (full version)
In my opinion,
it doesn't matter that the 'ground zero' term was used metaphorical long before 911,
it doesn't matter that Dimitri Khalezov is no medical expert,
it doesn't even matter if there were planes or not!

What does matter is that an official WTC nuclear demolition scheme exists and was later classified, as well as these hard facts about the measured radioactive isotopes at ground zero:

http://www.nucleardemolition.com/file...

Feds Finally Acknowledge 9/11 First Responders' Cancers
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2012/09/...

btw, I also doubt nanothermite as a realistic cause for the pulverization of WTC1/2 & 7 into pyroclastic clouds of dust.

http://www.bastison.net/RESSOURCES/Cr...

of course, what matters most is to stop the 'war on terror' and civil rights, and identify those cynically misleading the public to achieve their own ends.

Robin Williams - Comedy in Germany

Germany vs Austria: Christop Waltz on the difference between Austrians and Germans

This guy, Daniele Ganser, a Basel University lecturer (not professor because you can't become professor if you are a "conspiracy theorist") puts it all together (I should call him "ganzer", German for "complete"): wars for oil, 911, peak oil, federal reserve, nazism, world war 2 - and shows exactly how it's all connected. Despite the fact that he is speaking pretty fast and despite all the ideas he is expressing, and of course despite my basic level of German, I still manage to understand what he says, well enough to follow the conversation. The reasons are the following:
1) I know the subjects he's covering and the German terms in these fields
2) I happen to agree completely with everything he is saying, so I can follow his thoughts, and even predict what he will say.

I think this is the first time that I can follow an entire interview in German (longer than an hour).

This researcher is a top expert on Gladio, like Webster Tarpley, but he explains it even better, or rather more simply. Webster Tarpley was quite good, but he's even better.

Last edited:

This guy, Daniele Ganser, a Basel University lecturer (not professor because you can't become professor if you are a "conspiracy theorist") puts it all together (I should call him "ganzer", German for "complete"): wars for oil, 911, peak oil, federal reserve, nazism, world war 2 - and shows exactly how it's all connected. Despite the fact that he is speaking pretty fast and despite all the ideas he is expressing, and of course despite my basic level of German, I still manage to understand what he says, well enough to follow the conversation. The reasons are the following:
1) I know the subjects he's covering and the German terms in these fields
2) I happen to agree completely with everything he is saying, so I can follow his thoughts, and even predict what he will say.

I think this is the first time that I can follow an entire interview in German (longer than an hour).

This researcher is a top expert on Gladio, like Webster Tarpley, but he explains it even better, or rather more simply. Webster Tarpley was quite good, but he's even better.

excellent interview with Daniele Ganser in English, that says similar things as the one in German:

related link:
http://www.worldometers.info/

Last edited: