my journal 3

Land Destroyer: War on Syria: Gateway to WWIII
"War on Syria" is a free e-book for reading, printing, translating, and sharing - your reading and sharing of this book is the greatest payback possible for the time and effort that has been put into it. If Syria cannot be saved, at least let what is happening to this nation serve as a warning and example to others around the world, still pending Western subjugation, regime change, and exploitation at the hands of the largest corporate-financier interests on Earth, and their myriad of institutions, NGOs, media fronts, and contractors.

WHAT DO I MEAN WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE TWO FACTIONS?
...Most American patriots and other nationalists around the world KNOW about the threat to their sovereignty from the New World Order. What they don't know is that there has been another force, hiding in the shadows. A force that has been putting road blocks in the path of the New World Order since the end of World War Two.

The men and women who make up this hidden force call themselves Faction Two, (F2). They label themselves this way because THEY came second. The bankers of the New World Order set about destroying the sovereignty of nations. The men and women of Faction Two formed as a result of losing their nations.

In the United States, the members of Faction Two call themselves "The Cowboys".

To fully explain the Factions, I would have to write a book, In this article I will TRY to be Brief:

Faction One is the New World Order, made up of the International bankers, the 300 un-named families who also own our Federal Reserve Banking System. These families are descended ideologically AND biologically from the Rothschild funded Illuminati. Faction One also created the Corporations.
Corporations were created by the King of England who was/is owned and controlled by the Rothschilds.

The center for Faction One is located in a private nation/state within London. This nation state is called "The City of London". It is an autonomous nation/state similar to the Vatican and Washington DC.

From the "City of London", the Illuminati bankers control the entire planet, planning wars, famine, disease, drought, and other disasters which will contain and subjugate humans... especially those living in the first world countries.

Faction Two is descended...

Faction Two is descended from the King of Bavaria, the Knights Templars and the German Abwehr. Faction Two was created by men whose countries had been destroyed by the New World Order.

In 1784, the King of Bavaria blew the whistle on the planned take-over of the monarchies of Europe by the Illuminati/Rothschilds. As a a result, the NWO, which had expected to go "online" in 1776, had to retreat to the shadows and build up their strength for their "next planned world-takeover".

See this timeline and please notice the date the Illuminati was founded. May 1st... that date has now come to be associated with the communist workers party. To understand why this is so, you have to know this history of communism and that it was founded by the Illuminati bankers.

May 1, 1776 – Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne …Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne,” allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

1784 – For much more about the original Bavarian Illuminati, see Chapter But for our discussion here, the second piece of the conspiratorial whammy came when King Karl Theodor outlawed all secret societies in Bavaria in 1784, including both the Illuminati and the the Freemasons. Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt (who really was up to no good) was forced to flee the country, chased by the king’s soldiers.

1785 – Public attention was first drawn to the existence of the Illuminati and their diabolical plan for world conquest as the result of a bizarre accident in 1785. History records that a courier for the Illuminati, named Lanze, was racing on horseback from Frankfurt to Paris carrying documents relating to Illuminati activities in general, and specific instructions for the planned French Revolution in particular...

Last edited:
On the Fed and how the bankers start the wars:

Eustace Mullins Workshop in Denver, August 2000 - YouTube

Eustace Mullins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eustace Clarence Mullins, Jr. (March 9, 1923 – February 2, 2010)[1] was a populist American political writer, biographer, and antisemite.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] His most famous work is The Secrets of The Federal Reserve. Along with Nesta Webster, he is generally regarded as one of the most influential authors in the genre of conspiracism...
when government-controlled wikipedia writes someone is a conspiracy theorist and anti-semite, it means they were really onto something.

He briefly mentions ezra pound:

Poet Ezra Pound was put in prison by FDR for exposing bankers' usury fraud. - YouTube

now we know he had some good points, too, but public opinion and mainstream media was against him

Voices and Visions 10 - Ezra Pound - YouTube

Last edited:
some criticism on g.edward griffin and ron paul by eustace mullins:
Outlaw Forum • View topic - "G" Edward Griffin plagiarizes Eustace Mullins

Eustace Mullins' on FED, Ron Paul, Rockefeller & G. Edward Griffin - YouTube

Who is Ed Griffin? « Real Currencies
It is no use introducing G. Edward Griffin. If you don’t know him, it’s highly unlikely you will be reading this. His influence on the ‘Truth/Patriot’ movement is hard to overestimate. He made a name for himself with his cancer analysis and Laetrile antidote. But his big break was ‘The Creature from Jekyll Island (1994)’, an expose on the Federal Reserve System.

Now, I don’t think I’m the only one that associates this book with Eustace Mullins’ ‘The Secrets of the Federal Reserve’. Mullins himself certainly did. And Mullins of course, was inspired and basically educated by the great Ezra Pound himself, who was then incarcerated in a mental asylum in Washington D.C.

So in this way by association I basically assumed Griffin would understand the basics of money and the Money Power’s control over it. At least the suggestion is created that Griffin is part of a tradition that has a very specific and concrete analysis of these matters.

It was only the last few years that I started to realize that Griffin, however, plugs a Gold Standard as the solution to what he considers the problem: the Federal Reserve Bank and its ‘fiat’ money.

And this is simply astonishing...
Ed Griffin is a particularly nasty cookie, as he clearly purposefully tries to obscure the crucial messages of Pound and Mullins. Knowing the Money Power there is every reason to suggest that this is the main reason Ed Griffin exists and why we all know about him.

Last edited:
Asia Times Online :: How the Arab Spring was sapped dry
...These truly imperialistic policies and practices show, once again, that the claims of the United States and its allies that their self-righteous adventures of "regime change" in the Greater Middle East are designed to defend human rights and foster democracy are simply laughable...
In brief, the magnificent Arab Spring that started in Egypt and Tunisia in the early 2011 has been brutally derailed, distorted and contained by an all-out counter-offensive orchestrated by Western powers and their allies in the Greater Middle East, especially Israel, Turkey and the Arab League...
In subtle and roundabout ways, imperialist wars of choice and military adventures abroad are reflections, or proxies, of domestic fights over allocation of national resources: only by inventing new (and never ending) enemies and engaging in permanent wars abroad can the powerful beneficiaries of war and militarism fend off the "peace dividends" and enjoy the substantial "war dividends" at home.

Last edited:
Back at work and I can finally talk again about trading after taking a break, due to having gone under for about a week, due to an awful couple of trades that made me go all the way down to 11500.

The first one was the NQ trade, and I mentioned it about a week ago, which put me in such a bad mood that I didn't feel like writing for a week. The other trade was a GBL trade, but today it came back and it went my way, so I am back with a... an awesome balance, which right now is above 17k.

Now, considering that I started with 4k about 4 months ago, this is about 84% return per month. Not bad, huh?

Let me go back and find that post where... to know exactly when I started trading with 4k.

The people next door are talking but, with a balance above 17k, it doesn't bother me. As a colleague of mine said, my mood varies according to my equity line.

...still looking for that post in the meanwhile...

Screw this. I am going to download the chart from IB and it will tell me what the deal was in late august/early september.

Yep, this is it:

Snap1.jpg

You see, I started on August 30th, with 4000 something, which I am hiding for privacy purposes, otherwise if it were exact to the cent it would allow IB to identify a user on a forum (not a big deal, but better safe than sorry).

On the 30th, that big jump was a wire of 2k that I made the previous day, after screwing around for a few weeks and getting nowhere...

Anyway, just awesome. 84% per month. Then of course it isn't, because I reinvested my profits, so it's much less than that. It was like... 200% the first month, then something closer to 30% in the following months (considering the capital invested rather than the original capital). Yeah, basically right now I can consider myself satisfied if, based on the capital I start with at the beginning of each month, I make 30%. That is my objective. So right now, each month, I'd expect to make about 5k.

Then of course all this profit isn't coming from the systems either, but mostly from my discretionary trading. From the systems just 4k out of 13k.

Anyway, once again no one can tell me that being profitable is a mirage and impossible when each time I start with 4k I bring it to 30k. Yeah, sure, each time I also brought it back down to zero for some reason, but the simple fact that I am able to go from 4k to doubling it several times, shows that you can be profitable. And, if you don't reinvest everything and go crazy like I always do, you can also keep that profit.

Now that I am above 17k and have a decent capital again, the hard task will be to not let it get to my head and not go wild with doubling up on a losing trade. Sooner or later, another loss will happen, and if I then keep adding contracts, despite the fact that a bigger capital allows you to increase your martingale scale, sooner or later I will be so wrong that I will lose everything. So, small bets, modesty, and even better, no trading at all and just automated systems. Automated systems is the way to go from here on. And hopefully they will start delivering the profit I have been expecting, which is 5k per month, instead of the 1k per month it has delivered so far.

Last edited:
Let's celebrate my new part-time schedule, because, starting today, I will be leaving the office at 14.30.

This means that I only see my colleague for 2 hours or less.

I come at 8.30, work for 2 hours, then he arrives at 10.30.

At 11, after his half an hour phone call, he goes on his half an hour coffee break and comes back at 11.30.

And that's only 30 minutes of suffering so far. Then one more hour and 15 minutes of suffering, from 11.30 to 12.45, when he leaves for his lunch break, which lasts 2 hours. During which, once again, I can work in peace, and I leave before he's back.

So, for the entire day, I only have to put up with his harassment for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Piece of cake.

Last edited:
Damn, I just checked and the GBL went even lower than my initial profit target, at 144.44. Guess what, this morning I was satisfied with less profit and closed at 144.69. As Livermore says, you can't just be right: you also have to sit tight.

The thing is that the shorter your trades, the more you're going to be wrong, because every entry and exit implies some ticks of mistakes, so it is better to make one long term trade than many shorter term trades, but then again, if price goes from 146 to 144 and then back to 146, with the longer term trade you have made nothing. So your trades have to be as long term as possible, which is a debatable and undefined duration.

To make a long story short, I have made money, but I am so upset about not having made more money... that once I get home I'll be lucky if I don't get into some unprofitable trades to try and make up for missed profit!

You know what? A trader, in order to be profitable, has to become an emotional acrobat. Emotions skew your judgment. And money is a big source of emotions.

You know, opportunities are always there. The hard thing is to not go crazy like a kid at a pastry shop. He'd like to eat all the pastries, but if he does, he will get sick. That's how you have to be an emotional acrobat: you have to repress your desire to catch all the opportunities at once. Because if you try that, you're going to be exhausted and unprofitable. The markets are always moving (especially true if you are monitoring several markets) and the only thing you should focus on is catching the awesome opportunities, given that there are many good opportunities every day.

But don't be like a kid in a candy store, or you're going to be unprofitable.

Last edited:
I don't know what it is, but I am extremely frustrated. It always happens when I make some unexpected profit. I guess I am so used to being frustrated, negative and unhappy, that if I don't have a problem to solve, and something to be frustrated about, I feel uncomfortable.

Jihaad of an Ummah (Arabic with English subtitles)

Al-Malahem Media :: presents :: The Special Video Release :: Jihaad of an Ummah (Arabic with English subtitles) - Ansar Al-Mujahideen

great documentary, showing the jihadist perspective:
جــهاد أمـــــة : مؤسسة الملاحم للإنتاج الإعلامي : Free Download and Streaming: Internet Archive

let me tell you, they've got 10 times more reasons than the US to be doing what they're doing, whether they're jihadists or simply angry at the west

At minute 15 unmissable bit: a muslim talks about how lesbian mary cheney went to them and told them to change the curriculum and the part where they speak against israel, and he expresses his view on her preaching peace to them (mary cheney is probably the only good person in the cheney family, although quite naive in using her last name, considering what her father stands for - murder and injustice). He mistakes her for her sister and calls her "liz" cheney.

Last edited:
Thoughtful trades vs Improptu trades

I've been away a few days, because I was disgusted with my own trading. I managed to reach 18,500 yesterday and then go back down to 15,500 today. How? Thoughtful trades vs Improptu trades.

There's no way around it: I am not good at using stoplosses, because I can't place them in the right place, and stoplosses are what I'd need for improptu trades - which means intraday trades that I spot on the spur of the moment. On the other hand, I am really good at picking tops and bottoms, but those are the trades that require sometimes months of waiting.

The problem comes when I trade intraday charts and I come up with my improptu trades. It doesn't work for me. Improptu trades, those that you think about for 5 minutes at the most, in my case are mostly unprofitable, and then I resort to martingale methods, which half of the time make bad trades profitable, but overall they cause me losses, if not even cause me to blow out my account.

So believe it or not, my profitable method is top and bottom picking without stoplosses, because I am willing to hold on to my trades for months, but these trades take days of planning/waiting, and this method can only be applied to situations such as NG at 2sh, GBL at 145sh..., ZN at 134sh, CL at 35sh (remember, in 2008?), and similar. Those are trades that you could open and just keep them open until they go your way, because they just cannot go any higher/lower. In fact, since I like defining outlines and categories, my profitable type of discretionary trading is mostly based on fundamental analysis, because that's what it means to say "go short at 146" regardless of the chart pattern. But I do look at chart patterns as well. But for the first time I am realizing that, after years of looking down on fundamental analysis, I am profitable thanks to fundamental analysis... but it could also be viewed as overbought/oversold conditions, which would then fit in technical analysis. But then again, if you say enter the position and hold until you make money, this means you're thinking in terms of fundamentals.

Aside from that, I am not a discretionary trader. I don't have what it takes, and I never met someone who taught me. However I can make these rare trades, that are very profitable. But that's it.

If I start engaging in intraday trading, placing dozens of trades per day, I lose money, if I am lucky. And if I am unlucky I blow out my account.

So I should simply remember to not stay at the computer, and not place any improptu trades, which means I should not place trades that I haven't been planning for days.

Capital is still ok right now, but it's going to be very hard to preserve it by abstaining from improptu trades, because I am fed up with going to the movies. I really need to stay away from the computer, but I don't know what to do. Besides, this year I'll be coming home at 2.30 pm.

Furthermore, I should stop spending hours researching conspiracy theories and doing research on facebook, because the consequence is that I cannot fall asleep and stay asleep. Now imagine the trading stress, the brain gets really excited from discretionary trading. Then add to it facebook. Then add to it the research on geopolitics, and conspiracy theories. Then add a couple of hours of conspiracy theory radios (such as alex jones and similar). Impossible to sleep 8 hours.

Most likely, I will have to go back to being a regular idiot and watch regular television. At least for a while, until my systems will have produced some profits. If I keep on "watering" my capital as I've been been trying to do with discretionary trading, instead of growing, it will die.

Now is the time to stop this madness, while I still have a decent capital.

Even just one more trade could mean blowing out my account. It starts with one idea, improptu trade is placed, then it goes against me, I add 1 contract, then another one... I simply don't have the skills for this type of discretionary trading. And practicing with my small capital is madness, considering what I've been assessing about my skills. I am out of control.

I thought I had it all figured out. But it was simply a lucky streak. Or maybe it was a moment of clarity and now it's gone. I am not the "emotional acrobat" I thought I was. If I lose on Wheat, the next day and next week, I will want to be avenged and make money on it. This is not the right state of mind for profitable trading. You can't hold a grudge against a given commodity and expect it to return to you the money it took from you. And yet that's how I function. So forget about these improptu trades. Either long term planned trades, or better if I just let my systems trade. All in all, I should simply stay the **** away from my computer, both for my trading profitability and for sleeping.

Last edited:
...a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle...

The History Place - Great Speeches Collection: President George Bush Speech Announcing War Against Iraq
...We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order -- a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful -- and we will be -- we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders...
Bush Sr. New World Order Speech (rare) - YouTube

I was just thinking about his words and how they're related to my trading. Right, because all of my religious dedication to trading, discretionary and automated, is quite related to this one concept expressed in this speech: the rule of law vs. the law of the jungle.

What makes him so confident that his power will last, and that he will get away with his mass murder and destruction? The same thing that makes me rely on my trading (and money): that we live in society and it's a society ruled by law, and that social hierarchies and money have a stable and long-lasting value.

If we were in the jungle, both bush and I would be screwed. My trading and money would be worthless, and his financial and political power (mostly built on crimes) would be worthless. Each of us would only be worth for our physical strength - in both cases quite limited. We would not thrive... actually we would get killed pretty quickly.

In the end, whether we realize it or not, we traders rely very much on the evil american empire.

Last edited:
I made it! I rule!

I am ****ing awesome. I left work, went to the japanese restaurant, went to a movie, went to get a haircut, and got home before my colleagues were able to leave work (17.30), and I mean those who don't kiss up, because some of them stay as late as 8 or even 9 pm.

This is so good that I almost feel guilty.

But it's all mine. It's all earned. I did nothing but work for my entire life. But this is nothing. I want much more, and to get it, I must not feel guilty about it.