My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Care to elaborate, so there might be some point to these 115 pages?

ok chanock. well it was a loser cos i sold it short and then it went up, so i lost. account reflects this event.

Silver in decision mode at the moment, a break higher above $35 will test $37.5, but a break lower could be a significant correction to the upmove we've had the last month. $37.5 is where you'd expect to see the cartel of IBs and CBs come out to play, so any longs make sure you wear dark underwear.

if you post your PNL after the loss, most on here will be passing judgement about the amount of risk you take per trade... then probably comments about overtrading will follow....

by all means post it, just expect it... you wont get it from me

if you post your PNL after the loss, most on here will be passing judgement about the amount of risk you take per trade... then probably comments about overtrading will follow....

by all means post it, just expect it... you wont get it from me

HRJ, thanks for the post, and i'm sure your predictions would be correct. The reason I'm not planning to reveal the % i risk per trade (until at the close of this journal, if at all), is because, as long as you're not overtrading your method's optimal bet size (whichever calculation you deem best, a version of Kelly in my case), there's no right or wrong amount to risk, as it boils down to the trader's individual utility. Therefore, it shouldn't matter to anyone how much i'm personally risking. All that needs to be said is; I've done extensive backtesting of an incredibly robust method, and I know the optimal fixed fractional % for maximum geometric growth - according to my version of Kelly, which I'm "undertrading".

GTTY.

Everybody thinks their way is the best way.. they are actually correct, only its the best way for them only. Many go through years of trying different systems and approaches before finding something that sits well with their psychology. I cannot disagree with what you said above, by the way what does GTTY mean?

Everybody thinks their way is the best way.. they are actually correct, only its the best way for them only. Many go through years of trying different systems and approaches before finding something that sits well with their psychology. I cannot disagree with what you said above, by the way what does GTTY mean?

Good Trading To You.

Good Trading To You.

Soz HRJ, i missed your post there. Thanks for the comments - wise words. Jason beat me to it (cheerz Jason).

"GTTY".

Lol luvin this

Attachments

• 580428_10151083018676896_2056186903_n.jpg
    580428_10151083018676896_2056186903_n.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 137
sum inspiration for u lot

Attachments

• 564428_10151235032026565_750374472_n.jpg
    564428_10151235032026565_750374472_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 495