My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Ben I love what you are doing, check out one of my old blogs, huge amount of free resources, education, strategy, news, charts, and more in there....Forget the site reviews you dont need them but everything else should I hope help you. Balls of steel and eye of the tiger baby all day! search google for binaryoptionsreviews dot net you dont need to worry its not just related to binary specifically. Good luck and let me know if the info helps out

Steve

I'd give it up right now. No more grooming on T2W please.

God what a real bunch of "hard men" you lot are.... I am not worried about being told I'm this or that by a bunch of out of date old fart forum "warriors"....fact is, I love my job, what I do, the industry I am in, the market and making more money....not to mention talking about the market, experienmenting and trying to create new strategies, guides and ways in for those out there wanting to get in....Not every soul out there is a hardened loser, with a callous shattered view of the world like you lot...

Say what you want but it wont stop me, I like to trade while you groan and pee. Look at this middle finger standing straight and so tall, dont like my trade talk? Well great go **** y'all ;)

God what a real bunch of "hard men" you lot are.... I am not worried about being told I'm this or that by a bunch of out of date old fart forum "warriors"....fact is, I love my job, what I do, the industry I am in, the market and making more money....not to mention talking about the market, experienmenting and trying to create new strategies, guides and ways in for those out there wanting to get in....Not every soul out there is a hardened loser, with a callous shattered view of the world like you lot...

Say what you want but it wont stop me, I like to trade while you groan and pee. Look at this middle finger standing straight and so tall, dont like my trade talk? Well great go **** y'all ;)

Allright then, have it your way.

So you expect us to take the word of a guy that promotes FAP Turbo?

FAP Turbo Review - Fap Turbo

This one may run a while, Steve has 91 websites registered to him. Its amazing how he has any time left to trade.

Reverse Whois: "steve hoven" owns about91 other domains Registrar History: 1 registrar NS History: 3 changes on 4 unique name servers over 4 years. IP History: 4 changes on 4 unique IP addresses over 4 years. Reverse IP: 25 other sites hosted on this server.

Ben I love what you are doing, check out one of my old blogs, huge amount of free resources, education, strategy, news, charts, and more in there....Forget the site reviews you dont need them but everything else should I hope help you. Balls of steel and eye of the tiger baby all day! search google for binaryoptionsreviews dot net you dont need to worry its not just related to binary specifically. Good luck and let me know if the info helps out

What exactly is he doing, apart from trading (real or otherwise) a strategy that has a high chance of blowing his account inside three months?

That's pretty much a sick number. Any ideas if he did it on his own? Also if I had 191k, I would send some of those cash to my bank just to be in the safe side.

"Jessica" - banks are the foe. pls think about how to able be to hold on to ur money when big boom happans

Attachments

• oi mate!.png
    oi mate!.png
    518.2 KB · Views: 115
That's actually Mike Baghdadasloopie, guru tarder and master of disguise.

the jungle guide said he was a local troublemaker called eric, but if hes mike Baghdadasloopie that wud explain why he wasnt answering to eric