My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

yep, on the Daily, it looks like there's nowhere to go to the upside.
But on the 4H, there's still a lot of Support below current price.
So, personally, i wouldn't touch this until things become clearer.

Would certainly want a clearer signal on the 30M

(the charts shown relate to my Secondary trading method. But even my Primary is also screaming to sit on my hands about this Pair)

Hi, I really like your charts also especially the colour coordination, who would have thought that mustard gas yellow would go so well with orange, oohh its lovely.

Hi, I really like your charts also especially the colour coordination, who would have thought that mustard gas yellow would go so well with orange, oohh its lovely.

what's yer point ?
wanna get on with a discussion about TRADING ?

What you babbling about this time......??

Or you still trying to work out what my targets are....?? :LOL:

Rathcooole; I was under the assumption that you traded soley using some sort f pivot points? (caramilla?)

Have you changed your setup to ichimoku cloud charts?

hi Schofield,
yes my main trading is still weekly Camarillas

But I can't ignore the results I'm seeing from Ichimoku - both as independent trade signals in their own right,
but also as confirmation/denial of Camarilla signals.

And then they work very well as Targets and places to Add positions

by the way, I'm talking mostly about forex here,
which is like a hobby and sometimes suits because of the hours (I'm in Asia, so the US session is at night here)

but for serious ES trading etc, I still stick primarily to Cams

i stayed out of Benj's short as I couldn't see any confirmations on ichimoku

Now the weekly Cam Long of 1.2575 has been triggered (black horizontal)
and seems, touch-wood, to be supported by ichimoku 1H

but it's still in no-man's land on ichimoku 4H, so I will be keeping this Long tight and early to exit at signs of distress

Attachments

• eurusdcams3.gif
    eurusdcams3.gif
    35.4 KB · Views: 134
It's interesting how my analysis in terms of direction is the same as yours with the same level yet completely different approach

I didn't realise reading could be so knackering! Anyway, that's me done for the day - covered a lot of stuff, which should make me money as long as i remember it right.

Darts night tonight, so a few pints and a pie should help with the unwinding...sshhh, don't tell the missus ;) Ooops too late, she's already reading it :LOL:

If anyone's in the Huddersfield area, you're more than welcome to stop by! Message me if you fancy it. We'll be at the Rat and Ratchet on Chapel Hill (the one below). Darts provided, beer not included! :LOL: Cheers.

Good trading to all.

Attachments

• rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 158
what's yer point ?
wanna get on with a discussion about TRADING ?

the point was RE, that benj commented that your charts were "cool".

no offense to him, but thats about as far as his 1 day of knowledge can objectively take him when reviewing your charts, my post merely tried to highlight that but obv went over your head, and unsurprisingly jungerns as well.

and the fact you're oblivious to the futility of posting such charts to benj who on another thread was peed off at another newbie member for not giving him the nod when he sold EU (based on his analysis that sell offs occur after sharp moves up) is rather amusing.

add to this
~ that a mod has already said benj is a multi nic (post since deleted);
~ benj called everyone a hater for merely stating the obvious that his approach to trading is way off
~ benj insisted on starting trading on day2
~ theres 20 pages of lulz here

for your persistence, i salute your efforts.

(jungerns if you can peel yourself away from your fantasy life and book of made up adages, pls refrain from responding to this - you wld not have understood it correctly anyway, and it seems the thread may have become slightly too trading focused for you to be adding to it anyway, unless of course benj wants to go down the buying signals / punting wildly route).

apols to the op for sidetracking.

Hi everybody,

I recently was lucky enough to be invited to one of IG's Forex seminars, and i'll tell you what; it really opened my eyes!! I've been working as an electrician for the last 15 years, and as nice and regular the cash is, it's not going to make me a millionaire. But, after going to that seminar, i've realised trading could! Yes, i know only a small % actually end up making it, but i think i've got what it takes.

I intend to spend 2 months learning everything i can from free sources (everyone on here's saying you're a mug for paying for training - so that many traders can't be wrong!) from the internet, which I'll also document on this journal, but if it's going really well, i might start trading much sooner.

I've got £5k saved up for my new career, but i will still be doing some spark work on the side if and when needed. I've got a mortgage and a young family - so no pressure! :LOL: But seriously, i wouldn't be doing this if i didn't think i could do it. Confidence is everything, and i don't see why trading will be any different.

Right, onwards and upwards with the challenge. The learning has begun....

I think you'll ace this challenge. Apart from a PMA with which you can do anything (I mean it works for all those people on the X-factor), I love it that you've set an achievable target. Anyone else would have tried to turn their £5k into £500k which is the obvious round number, but £400k shows you're really thought about your returns and gone for a realistic target. GL! (although I'm sure you won't need it when you've got hard work and a PMA on your side).

no offense to him, but thats about as far as his 1 day of knowledge can objectively take him when reviewing your charts, my post merely tried to highlight that but obv went over your head, and unsurprisingly jungerns as well.

and the fact you're oblivious to the futility of posting such charts to benj who on another thread was peed off at another newbie member for not giving him the nod when he sold EU (based on his analysis that sell offs occur after sharp moves up) is rather amusing.

add to this
~ benj called everyone a hater for merely stating the obvious that his approach to trading is way off

(jungerns if you can peel yourself away from your fantasy life and book of made up adages, pls refrain from responding to this - you wld not have understood it correctly anyway, and it seems the thread may have become slightly too trading focused for you to be adding to it anyway, unless of course benj wants to go down the buying signals / punting wildly route).

No it isn't.
And another thing...if anyone goes around deleting my posts there will be hell on !:)

add to this

Guess you've always been a pro trader since day 1 then RSH!? Like ive said to others on the thread - If you don't like what you read, you can go to another one, there's plenty on here to choose from. And you dont have to keep bringing up the Eu with stephen, i documented it all on here, so dont bother with trying to make me look stupid, cheers. Also i havent actually traded yet, as i realised luckily it was too soon to be selling and buying. Dont get me wrong, id rather have as many traders contributing, but im not going to stand around so someone can make me look like a mug.

Good trading to all.