My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Whats with all this posting music video crap.......??

This journal is mostly about trading, but if someone's got a good tune they want to share, that's cool with me. But it doesnt mean i want to listen to the whole album, one or 2 will be enough :LOL:.

Thanks for stopping by, stay tuned.

Good trading to you.

oh, i plan too... and my comments wont be on if it can be done or not, because we know that even thought it may not be many people that can, the fact remains that it can be done, and isnt impossible... and you will never know until you have a dig....

if people gave up on their aims and goals as soon as others said no it cannot be done, then i doubt half of what has been discovered would have been, and we would still be walking to our holidays instead of flying first class.....

i dont know you to pass judgement on if you have what it takes but i hope you make it.....

if people gave up on their aims and goals as soon as others said no it cannot be done, then i doubt half of what has been discovered would have been, and we would still be walking to our holidays instead of flying first class.....

Well - what if someone had a goal of standing in front of a train and stopping it using only the power of their mind?

Would you recommend one of your parents, a friend, a sibling, a daughter or son do this because they could be on the brink of a great discovery?

Or would you give them the reality check they sorely need?

Well - what if someone had a goal of standing in front of a train and stopping it using only the power of their mind?

Would you recommend one of your parents, a friend, a sibling, a daughter or son do this because they could be on the brink of a great discovery?

Or would you give them the reality check they sorely need?

if it was my own, then id have more cause for concern.... but there is a big difference between sb and standing in front of a train... and plus, as u said, if it was my family, which he is not, but he does have family who might be reading all this to stop him if likewise they think his pc monitor may run him over at 150mph and crush him to death....

if it was my own, then id have more cause for concern.... but there is a big difference between sb and standing in front of a train... and plus, as u said, if it was my family, which he is not, but he does have family who might be reading all this to stop him if likewise they think his pc monitor may run him over at 150mph and crush him to death....

The OP is standing in front of a train, metaphorically speaking.

Why doesn't Benj just give me his money. The end result to him will be the same but at least he'll make one person happy.

I was searching on the net earlier, and found this trading article that was actually published in a daily newspaper!! I dont get why more people dont actually listen to these traders who are willing to write about this stuff for free in a newspaper! Might be a good thing though, as if we're all trading then it would get a lot more difficult.

Lovin' the haters too! Good to see you lot back :LOL:. At least the vibes are being balanced out - but i still reckon the positive vibes are going to win the day. PMA.

Day trading: how traders make money by reading the charts - Telegraph

Benj

Stop yapping and post up some trades for christs sake or we'll have the Forums Resident Fruits giving me grief for supporting you.......!!

Benj

Stop yapping and post up some trades for christs sake or we'll have the Forums Resident Fruits giving me grief for supporting you.......!!

But i need to do more reading jungerns before i can start trading. What i might do though is just trade small (this doesnt count towards challenge - well profits will but losses wont). This afternoon when i get time, ill post up some charts and "stalk" a trade. Feedback would be great.

We don't need you to support him to give you grief, you doing a fine job on your own

It was a bet on four of you which would be first to respond and am happy to tell you that bottom of the list you actually were........

By the way what sun protection factor would you suggest is required for the Maldives at this time of the year......?? :LOL: