Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

No I am not saying that at all Ross and I am certainly not coming out in support of Baghdady.

What I saying is that unfounded acusations and claims which can not be backed with proof are not helping anyone except perhaps those with unterior motives. From what I can gather the posts are not from disgruntled clients but unrealted individuals.

I understand that the attacks on Baghdady in this forum include some insiders with possible unterior motives (and therefore not in the best interest of the readers). For motives always look for those who gain.

I pointed out the new website: Janet McAnuff | 'Trade Smarter'
From what I understand Janet used to work for Baghdady and is now setting up a rival business using the same material.

The main point I am making is that training can be good for some people but not every course is good for every person. Always get enough information to decide if a course is right for you before you part with a large sum of money. Also consider you might learn more from reading a book and investing the thousands you would pay for a course in actually having a go at trading.

Always do due diligance to ascertain the facts from both the company and people posting in forums.

I don not like to be mislead by a company or individuals on forums with unterior motives.

Unfortunatly a couple of the posters appear not to have liked what I said.
I must admit I played with them a bit and turned the table to see how they would react and it was amusing.

I do not know if I am included in the "couple of posters" you mention but regardless of this let me clarify matters for the readers.
I am neither an ex-employee nor an insider. I did once pay over some money to the Baghdady outfit and therefore qualify as a client.

I am also in the position of knowing a few memebrs of staff(ex) and quite a few clients who have paid over lots more than I ever did.

As a consequence I have been able to access a lot of information and put it to the benefit of the readers of this forum. Others have been in a similar situation and have done likewise on this forum and elsewhere.

What you fail to understand, but a few enlightened souls have, is that to publish the absolute "proof" in all cases would expose the source of the information. That I am not prepared to do unless the source is comfortable with it.

You may not be entirely happy with this but it is a reflection on the effect Baghdady has had on these people. There is much more that could be said about Baghdady and what he was up to and maybe in time some more of this will come out. Wait until the former Sales Manager (who has posted on here) completes his tribunal for unfair dismissal. I think you will then get confirmation of everything and more that has been posted on here.

What is clear is that Baghdady is not as he has claimed, has been prepared to be more than economical with the truth, has left a lot of people with unpaid bills, has lied quite brazenly about the turtle operation and in recent months has taken money for goods and services not delivered. (refer to the post below from otto9586 and there are others).

There are many who paid for "Mentoring" who have not received this and many who have paid for the software and have problems. Guess what? They cannot get help or support and Baghdady now cannot be contacted. Those who did early on when things went belly up were told to f--k off.

He upped sticks and ran away after almost his entire staff walked out on him following the assault on his then VP Sales. In his wake he has left a lot of people damaged and out of pocket. Both clients and service providers.

There are legal cases against him, some completed (former unpaid accountants) and some in due process at the moment (Sales manager Tribunal and others). It is for those involved to come on here if they wish when they wish.

What this thread on this forum has achieved is to ensure what he was doing has been exposed. That must help anyone who is carrying out "due diligence".

What you have not witnessed is Baghdady himself come forward and deny, argue or debate. He used his staff subjects for this until they had enough. He is a classic coward and bully who was eventually challenged and exposed.

As the Leopard has stated, "new things emerge fairly regularly" .

In the spirit of providing something new and as clear evidence I will later today post something new and that is clearly evidence of what Baghdady is. No if's, buts or maybes.

I do hope that this will satify you a little and more importantly, ensure the many readers on this forum and those doing their "due diligence" that Baghdady is not someone to entrust your hard earned cash to.

Last edited:
I do not know if I am included in the "couple of posters" you mention but regardless of this let me clarify matters for the readers.
I am neither an ex-employee nor an insider. I did once pay over some money to the Baghdady outfit and therefore qualify as a client.

I'm afraid that's not true, you are a former insider and one that was deeply involved in all of this. Fair enough that you've come out now and spilled the beans but at least be upfront about your previous involvement.

I'm afraid that's not true, you are a former insider and one that was deeply involved in all of this. Fair enough that you've come out now and spilled the beans but at least be upfront about your previous involvement.

Client only and some time ago. I have not been around Baghdady or his operation for a long, long time so cannot be considered an insider. More of someone on the outside who knew/ knows some of those on the inside.

I got it! Conduit.

I see Janet Mcanuff is following in the footsteps of the master. Admittedly she has now removed the Vince Scamzione video but has excelled herself with a piece of fakery to be proud of.

Uncategorized | Janet McAnuff

Mr T Stevens of Bristol has provided this glowing testimonial,

I had to drop you a quick note and say thanks for all the helpful guidance that yo have given me over the past few months. At last I’m in the position to pay off my mortgage, and 11 years early.

Well you probably guessed it but this chap is also very happy about his nice clean roof, except that he's now called Rob Schwartzberg and lives in Delray Beach, which was nowhere near Bristol the last time I looked.

Pressure Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Power Washing, Driveway Cleaning in West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach and All of South Florida, Florida (FL)

He has also found his way to Australia where they have given him a grant, perhaps to set up a managed forex scheme on the Gold Coast under the name Roger.

funding grants Australia.For Business or Personal use - testimonials

Sadly though somewhere along the way he has lost his girlfriend, probably misplaced her in an airport

Thinking "How Should I Get My Ex Back?" Free Advice Is Always The Best, Here's 3 Proven Tactics

Attachments

• mcanuff1.jpg
    mcanuff1.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 150
  • mcanuff2.jpg
    mcanuff2.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 159
  • mcanuff3.jpg
    mcanuff3.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 153

You seem to think I am backing Baghdady or having a go at you. All I am asking for is clear facts that can be verified because I do not like to be mislead. Clearly people have gained from the Baghdady bashing and if there were ulterior motives thats is wrong and if false alegations were made for someones gain that is very wrong.

To help make my point clearer. You said you did once pay over some money, this can be read in a number of ways and in the spirit of the thread (and comment about con artist) it appears you paid over money and did not get anything back.

So can you clarify:
What did you pay for ?
If it was a deposit, was it refundable and did you choose not to pay full amount?
Did you get the product service you paid for ?
If you did not get the product/service did you get your money back ?

I see Janet Mcanuff is following in the footsteps of the master. Admittedly she has now removed the Vince Scamzione video but has excelled herself with a piece of fakery to be proud of.

Uncategorized | Janet McAnuff

Mr T Stevens of Bristol has provided this glowing testimonial,

I had to drop you a quick note and say thanks for all the helpful guidance that yo have given me over the past few months. At last I’m in the position to pay off my mortgage, and 11 years early.

Well you probably guessed it but this chap is also very happy about his nice clean roof, except that he's now called Rob Schwartzberg and lives in Delray Beach, which was nowhere near Bristol the last time I looked.

Pressure Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Power Washing, Driveway Cleaning in West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach and All of South Florida, Florida (FL)

He has also found his way to Australia where they have given him a grant, perhaps to set up a managed forex scheme on the Gold Coast under the name Roger.

funding grants Australia.For Business or Personal use - testimonials

Sadly though somewhere along the way he has lost his girlfriend, probably misplaced her in an airport

Thinking "How Should I Get My Ex Back?" Free Advice Is Always The Best, Here's 3 Proven Tactics

So for the benefit of the gullible I will explain what happened here. In order to sell her training courses Janet has posted some testimonials. However rather than posting honest testimonials, if indeed she has any, she has taken the route of the scam operator and made up a testimonial. In order to make it more believable she has posted a photo of the person. Except of course what she has really done is downloaded a free stock photo from the internet and written a testimonial saying that the guy has been able to pay off his mortgage early. I'd say that's pretty dishonest and is intended to mislead.

As indicated earlier, attached is a file worth opening.
It is not my opinion or the opinion of anyone else. Just plain, simple fact from the court.

The file is the detailed USA court judgement made against Mahmoud Baghdady dated August 22nd 2007.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Certified Judgment on Counterclaim.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 242
It is not my opinion or the opinion of anyone else. Just plain, simple fact from the court.

The file is the detailed USA court judgement made against Mahmoud Baghdady dated August 22nd 2007.

Enjoy.

Are you avoiding or just distracting from my questions above ?

BTW - Due Dilligence:

I called Novatel in Perth and Melbourne
Perth - no record of outstanding bill
Melbourne - bill was paid

I called ASA - Complaint raised, no action was take therefore no Ajudication report.

I do not know if you were trying to mislead us or if you were given bad information from your insider source who is trying to take legal action for wrongful dimissal.

Last edited:

BTW - Due Dilligence:

I called ASA - Complaint raised, no action was take therefore no Ajudication report.

I do not know if you were trying to mislead us or if you were given bad information from your insider source who is trying to take legal action for wrongful dimissal.

Funny that.
Copy of Email from Novotel confirming outstanding amount.Typos included. I have taken the recipients name off for obvious reasons.

ASA did not take action because Bloomberg pulled the advert and agreed not to air it again.It was not aired again!In fact Baghdady was not able to advertise on Bloomberg from that point onwards.

Do not know what your agenda is but its not working.

Attachments

• Novotel.docx
    13 KB · Views: 263

Enjoy.

Very interesting.

I wonder if WhichWayNow would care to comment on it.

BTW - Due Dilligence:

Which Way Now

As Pips Please said on a recent post, much of the information you request is in the hands of lawyers and would be prejudicial for the outstanding lawsuits going on against Mike Baghdady.

Just so you know:
1. The Novotel bills were unpaid. I called to check.
2. The Times of Dubai are owed money. I called to check
3. ASA took no action or adjudication because Bloomberg pulled the advert themselves and refused to play it out once the concerns over the content was raised and Baghdady failed to provide evidence that Bloomberg requested. That is how the ASA system works. In reality, the broadcaster is the 'first position' regulator. It must have been very concerned because most media outlets prefer to take the money for the duration of the advertising run whilst ASA investigates, but, in this instance, Bloomberg realised that all was not what is appeared with Baghdady and took the decision to pull the adverts. Bloomberg put their own financial benefit on the back foot to the concerns over Baghdady.

I agree with you in the principle of getting Training Educators regulated. The practise has proved to be somewhat trickier. As the Leopard posted earlier, even when you call the FSA, they're not that fussed about this kind of fraud. They want to nab the big fish like Bernie Madoff. The SFO think this in an arena for the FSA. Thus, there is a crack in the system in which certain unscrupulous maggots lurk, stealing the money of innocents like modern-day Fagans. I would label Baghdady as one of the maggots exploiting this oversight for their own financial gain.

BTW - Due Dilligence:

As the person who made the complaint to ASA I can tell you exactly what their response was. After a delay they came back and said the advert had been withdrawn and would not appear again.

Given that their normal adjudication is merely to require an advert not to be shown again they considered the withdrawal of the advert as the end of the matter.

Its a bit like being caught stealing but getting off if you leave the goods back. In any case that's what they did about it, which really amounts to very little.

Common Baghdady (aka WhichWayNow); this is not the place where to be a hero.

you are better off keeping your balls as steel as they have been. Coming here at t2w; they will become of butter. No turtles remains to help you keeping it together.

Stop hallucinating. Make money from gullibles no more.

I am not Baghdady but I wondered how long it would take for the standard attempt to discredit by accusing of being Baghdady or one of his cronies.

I suggest you actually do call Novatel, I am sure you dont have the number so:
Perth - 89425 1762
Melbourne - 39667 5800

WhichWayNow provides a vital public service so lets recognise his/her contribution.

Almost alone, he/she has managed to fan the flames of this thread and ensure it remaims contemporary and on top of the heap. This is important in order to ensure those new to the site / thread and looking for information can easily find it.
This thread must surely be amongst the most read and searched around and that is good.

I am told (sorry whichwaynow) that Baghdady was perplexed on a constant basis trying to get the previous thread and comments / expose from pboyles removed.
He resorted to expensive lawyers and it appeared that trade2win did remove a lot of the content.
This time around, Baghdady again used the same tactic but trade2win seems not to have capitulated this time, (and well done to them).

It is almost certain that Baghdady is looking in now, on a daily basis. The thread consumed him and hopefully it will continue to do so.

So once again WhichWayNow, keep it coming - its all in a good cause.

Which Way Now

Just so you know:

3. ASA took no action or adjudication because Bloomberg pulled the advert themselves and refused to play it out once the concerns over the content was raised and Baghdady failed to provide evidence that Bloomberg requested. That is how the ASA system works. In reality, the broadcaster is the 'first position' regulator. It must have been very concerned because most media outlets prefer to take the money for the duration of the advertising run whilst ASA investigates, but, in this instance, Bloomberg realised that all was not what is appeared with Baghdady and took the decision to pull the adverts. Bloomberg put their own financial benefit on the back foot to the concerns over Baghdady.

I am curious how you know more about this than the person who filed the complaint. How do you know Bloomberg pulled it and not Baghdady?
Please no hearsay from someone you know who knows someone on the inside.

Also please provide the Novatel numbers you used.

WhichWayNow provides a vital public service so lets recognise his/her contribution.

Almost alone, he/she has managed to fan the flames of this thread and ensure it remaims contemporary and on top of the heap. This is important in order to ensure those new to the site / thread and looking for information can easily find it.
This thread must surely be amongst the most read and searched around and that is good.

I am told (sorry whichwaynow) that Baghdady was perplexed on a constant basis trying to get the previous thread and comments / expose from pboyles removed.
He resorted to expensive lawyers and it appeared that trade2win did remove a lot of the content.
This time around, Baghdady again used the same tactic but trade2win seems not to have capitulated this time, (and well done to them).

It is almost certain that Baghdady is looking in now, on a daily basis. The thread consumed him and hopefully it will continue to do so.

So once again WhichWayNow, keep it coming - its all in a good cause.

All very good pipsplease, add to the misdirection. Quick reminder (back on track)

So can you clarify:
What did you pay for ?
If it was a deposit, was it refundable and did you choose not to pay full amount?
Did you get the product service you paid for ?
If you did not get the product/service did you get your money back ?

Also you posted some 17 claims and when asked to back them up only managed to offer something for less than half and what you offered got shot down.

How do you know Bloomberg pulled it and not Baghdady?

It seams rather unlikely that you would go to the time trouble and expense of creating the advertisment, only to imediately pull it.

It is a matter of publc record that the ASA recieved complaints regarding the advert. The advert contained cllaims which where untrue, and furthermore, it was easy enough prove those claims where untrue and misleading.

Regardless of who pulled the ad, the ASA would have done so shortly after anway.

The TV ad just one small part of a far larger picture, and whilst it probably serves your agenda to try to divert attention from that larger picture, it isnt working. MB & Co where never very good at online reputation management, nor do they seam to have learned from the experience. Not a good trait in a trader.

Unlike some people on here I do not have an agenda I just was verifiable truth and not hot air. The fact that a new rival training site using the same material has come up ( Janet McAnuff | 'Trade Smarter' ) shows someone is gaining out of this forum.
u

I'm not sure whether you read any of my posts but I seriously doubt Janet is gaining from this forum. She has just been exposed using a fake testimonial.

As for ASA I made the complaint, like I said in a post today. Do try to keep up.

What is important here is to keep the relevant information to hand. So apologies to some but I am reposting my earlier post in order that we do not become distracted by the infantile distractions put in the way.

This is important

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Certified Judgment on Counterclaim.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 256