Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

If you care to check my previous response I posted the numbers I called and I was told bills paid. So clearly there is a something not right. By asking for the numbers used I am exercising due dilligence. But I understand why you think due dilligence is stupid :p

By the way, apart from jumping in to help out others by posting stupid, insulting and just derogatory comments, have you posted anything useful ?

Why have you not commented on the court judgement as I requested?

Do you find it a little inconvenient? There are some remarkable things in there - shall we list them all here?

What is important here is to keep the relevant information to hand. So apologies to some but I am reposting my earlier post in order that we do not become distracted by the infantile distractions put in the way.

This is important

As indicated earlier, attached is a file worth opening.
It is not my opinion or the opinion of anyone else. Just plain, simple fact from the court.

The file is the detailed USA court judgement made against Mahmoud Baghdady dated August 22nd 2007.

Enjoy.

Is that your Ace card you think will win any argument.
We all know Baghdady files Chapter 11 etc, it was even detailed in the company response. (credit PBoyles)

It is very important to establish your motives and involvemnt which is why I keep asking the question

Please answer my question.

So can you clarify:
What did you pay for ?
If it was a deposit, was it refundable and did you choose not to pay full amount?
Did you get the product service you paid for ?
If you did not get the product/service did you get your money back ?

Also you posted some 17 claims and when asked to back them up only managed to offer something for less than half and what you offered got shot down.

Once again I am not defending any side especially not Baghdady (read my posts and you will see). The reason I asked the questin above was to get a definative answer which was not hearsay or inference like so many on here. I handed the oppertunity to you on a plate (trying to help you !!!!).

I see Janet Mcanuff is following in the footsteps of the master. Admittedly she has now removed the Vince Scamzione video but has excelled herself with a piece of fakery to be proud of.

Uncategorized | Janet McAnuff

Mr T Stevens of Bristol has provided this glowing testimonial,

I had to drop you a quick note and say thanks for all the helpful guidance that yo have given me over the past few months. At last I’m in the position to pay off my mortgage, and 11 years early.

Well you probably guessed it but this chap is also very happy about his nice clean roof, except that he's now called Rob Schwartzberg and lives in Delray Beach, which was nowhere near Bristol the last time I looked.

Pressure Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Power Washing, Driveway Cleaning in West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach and All of South Florida, Florida (FL)

He has also found his way to Australia where they have given him a grant, perhaps to set up a managed forex scheme on the Gold Coast under the name Roger.

funding grants Australia.For Business or Personal use - testimonials

Sadly though somewhere along the way he has lost his girlfriend, probably misplaced her in an airport

Thinking "How Should I Get My Ex Back?" Free Advice Is Always The Best, Here's 3 Proven Tactics

Thanks to technology; a simple image search unveils the real people behind the fake photos used in testimonials.

here is an example or Mr Chequer; who is listed in Janet site as Dylan:

Shank - Member Profiles - Community - TakingITGlobal

to do an image search; simply upload the image to the search engine:

TinEye Reverse Image Search

and you get plenty of facts.

We all know Baghdady files Chapter 11 etc, it was even detailed in the company response. (credit PBoyles)

It is very important to establish your motives and involvemnt which is why I keep asking the question

No, it is not very important.

What is important is the truth. Motive does not affect fact. To illustrate:

A chair manufacturer declares that a banana is not a chair, and thus not a suitable resting place for the human buttock. His motive is plain - he wishes to sell more chairs. But this does not affect the truth of his claim - be his motives as nefarious as possible, a banana is still not a chair.

The court document has not been adequately addressed, but it is concrete evidence. Will you comment on this please? This is important, which is why I keep asking the question.

I am curious how you know more about this than the person who filed the complaint. How do you know Bloomberg pulled it and not Baghdady?
Please no hearsay from someone you know who knows someone on the inside.

Also please provide the Novatel numbers you used.
I was told by P Boyles as he was the person who made the complaint. I work in the media industry and am very aware about how complaints are handled. I was pointing out that Bloomberg put their concerns above commercial gain.

Regarding Novotel, I have no idea about the numbers I called. I can't be bothered to play silly games like that with you. Can you provide your own evidence to prove that he HAS paid the bills? Like an email to counter Pipsplease's?

Very well. It will take some time to do so, and it depends how the afternoon progresses. But I will post them as time permits.

why repost; get lazy poop to read the thread; and stop ignoring the questions. the old poopy is full of old tricks.

Why have you not commented on the court judgement as I requested?

Do you find it a little inconvenient? There are some remarkable things in there - shall we list them all here?

To be honest I missed your request, I have come under alot fire and insults etc which has got in the way and cliuded the issue.

Its not my place to comment on it.
To be honest I think it is really good that there is verifiable evidence to back up the point.

I might be wrong but I think it was PBoyles who found out the Chapter 11 stuff and provided the evidence to back up what he was saying. Which is why I credited his work at the start of my recent posts. In my view accusations need to be backed up and verifiable and not hearsay etc otherwise it looks like a smear campain. The fact that a rival company has shown up apparenty using the Baghdady material raises the question about ulteriror motives.

Had everyone been clear and declared interest/connection and backed up any claims the thread would have been much better.

I can not believe how much emotion has been stired up by me simply asking for claims to be backed up.

I was certainly aware of MB's chapter 11 dealings, despite MB's efforts to have those documents removed from a number of trading forums (successfully removed in some cases)

I'd also heard rumours regarding the common law fraud, but I certainly hadnt seen documentary evidence... until now of course.

This is a document that needs to be (and will be) circulated widely.

Please answer my question.

Also you posted some 17 claims and when asked to back them up only managed to offer something for less than half and what you offered got shot down.

Once again I am not defending any side especially not Baghdady (read my posts and you will see). The reason I asked the questin above was to get a definative answer which was not hearsay or inference like so many on here. I handed the oppertunity to you on a plate (trying to help you !!!!).

With respect, help I do not need from you.

The reasons for the importance of the document I posted earlier seem to escape you. This document has not been seen before and it has nothing to do with the Chapter 11 documents published before.

This is a court judgement with the reasons given.
It states clearly that Baghdady has previously been bankrupt - despite his very public denials. - a Baghdady lie.

It states clearly that Baghdady misled Robins Futures when opening an account with them. A Baghdady lie.

It clearly states that Baghdady had left debts on other accounts elsewhere. Again Baghdady denied such things in public. Another Baghdady lie.

This is a man who conned and lied to the turtles. Another Baghdady lie.

This is the man who took money from some of his clients and put them on the turtle experiment. Another Baghdady lie.

The judgement is highly critical of Baghdady and should be available to anyone who considers doing business with him. It must surely be a true reflection on his character.

Are you starting to understand what is important here?
Would you, as the Leopard has requested, like to pass comment on these important matters?

I was told by P Boyles as he was the person who made the complaint. I work in the media industry and am very aware about how complaints are handled. I was pointing out that Bloomberg put their concerns above commercial gain.

How do you know it was Bloomberg who pulled the advert ?

If you dont then you are twisting things.

lawofholes.jpg

Are you starting to understand what is important here?
Would you, as the Leopard has requested, like to pass comment on these important matters?

All I am asking is for verifiable evidence for claims.
I appologise if the document was not the Chapter 11 doc previously shown and welcome the fact that you have provided verifiable evidence for one claim. :clap:

I really do not understand why you are refusing to answer my simple questions:

So can you clarify:
What did you pay for ?
If it was a deposit, was it refundable and did you choose not to pay full amount?

All I am asking is for verifiable evidence for claims.
I appologise if the document was not the Chapter 11 doc previously shown and welcome the fact that you have provided verifiable evidence for one claim. :clap:

I really do not understand why you are refusing to answer my simple questions:

So can you clarify:
What did you pay for ?

Anal.
The Oxford English Dictionary description.

" fussily concerned about minor details and orderliness"

I was certainly aware of MB's chapter 11 dealings, despite MB's efforts to have those documents removed from a number of trading forums (successfully removed in some cases)

I'd also heard rumours regarding the common law fraud, but I certainly hadnt seen documentary evidence... until now of course.

This is a document that needs to be (and will be) circulated widely.

The common law fraud judgement was in a document that was posted a while back, perhaps it disappeared before you saw it, its hard to keep track.

It seems Malcolm has decided not to respond so I've gone back and looked at the court documents again. The case dates from 1997 and Robbins Futures alleged breach of contract, common law fraud and common law fraud/wilful and wanton conduct. The court found in favour of Robbins on all three counts. Attorney fees amounted to $205,000 and the total judgement is around $350,000. The case is summarised on the following websites.

The Trusty Servant : Turtle traders

Document 385 :: Baghdady v. Robbins Futures Inc, et al :: 1:1997cv08794 :: Illinois Northern District Court :: US Federal District Courts Cases :: Justia

Actually it's still on this thread.

The court document (linked above) states:

11. One of the questions on the application [to open an account with Robbins] asked if Baghdady had ever left a debit balance at a brokerage firm.

13. Baghdady checked the box marked "no" to this question.

14. Baghdady had previously left a debit balance at the brokerage firm of Lind Waldock and Co.

15. Baghdady's bankruptcy records show a "trade losses" claim of $5,500,000.

17. Baghdady's bankruptcy records also show a "Judgement against Debtor and Bakara Trade Losses in 1989" claim of $100,000.

19. Before his account was opened [which occurred before the middle of September 1997], Baghdady stated to the Robbins parties that he had not borrowed funds to open the account.

20. On August 1, 1997 [just over a month before the account was opened], Baghdady had signed a promisory note in the sum of $750,000 to his mother.

21. If the Robbins parties had known about Baghdady's prior bankruptcy or the debit balances contained therein, his debit at Lind Waldock, or his promisory note of August 1, 1997, they would not have opened his trading account.

What is a person conducting "due dliligence", as you recommend, to make of that, WhichWayNow?

More to follow shortly.