Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

16:42:06 {prospero:newtrader} Mike can you tell us about the fake advert you showed on Bloomberg, the one where you claimed to be world champion?

Mike's answer to this question confirmed for me (as if further confirmation was required) that he's an out and out fraud.

He claimed to have traded a live account, against 6 participants for 4 hours

Name me a single trader anywhere on the planet who would place any emphasis on what happens over a 4 hour period.

fxstreet (in common with most trading forums) are beyond contempt promoting this garbage. It was clear that a number of the participants today were new people, completely without a clue. The damage listening to this stuff does them is beyond measure. No doubt its great for fxstreets IB rebates, but its the very height of hypocrisy.

got kicked out just the once !

kicked off twice lol. it was great sport but I wish I could have heard the last 15 mins, i shot my bolt too early. someone post the transcript please.

Mike's answer to this question confirmed for me (as if further confirmation was required) that he's an out and out fraud.

He claimed to have traded a live account, against 6 participants for 4 hours

Name me a single trader anywhere on the planet who would place any emphasis on what happens over a 4 hour period.

fxstreet (in common with most trading forums) are beyond contempt promoting this garbage. It was clear that a number of the participants today were new people, completely without a clue. The damage listening to this stuff does them is beyond measure. No doubt its great for fxstreets IB rebates, but its the very height of hypocrisy.

...and this video from his advert clearly says, 'Mike Baghdady World Live Trading Champion'

Attachments

• TV ad.MOV
    6.2 MB · Views: 121
3 times; then IP banned. However I was in from my laptop.

2 times for mentioning the turtles; and turtle soup

Recorded the session and will post a link in few minutes.

my transcript stops when i got kicked. I just now went back in the room and all is still there but it says my recording has been disabled

someone post the transcript please.

those ****'s at fxstreet usually make their webinars available after the event, although I doubt they'd want to draw too much attention to this one :LOL:

Sadly I was terminated part through listening to Mr B's rant regarding a comment that I'd made, so didnt get the full lulz benefit of my input, just as well really as I was literally wetting myself laughing through most of the afternoon.

I loved the bit about trend lines being subjective, but horizontal lines not being subjective !

what a bunch of feckin sheep !

his reaction to the PSAR accusation was hilarious too !

t2w needs to start hosting these things !

I'm gutted I didnt make the 300% as promised. Now I'll be slaving away for the next 5 years.

Transcript.

Should open in MS Word.

Peter

FYI. Since I don't know if this is any violation of hotcomm TOS i'm going to remove this post by tomorrow

*** File removed by me ***

Last edited:
100% of the session and transcript is recorded; couldn't miss this 21 century lulz. still uploading... estimated to complete in 50minutes...

kicking me out 4 times and banning my IP didn't help Slapbooby. I didn't learned programming for nothing.. :cheesy:

:LOL: