Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget - eurusd - 1239. Live, ahead of time. 23:19 BST. Live. Real time. Live. Dude.
Oh do come on! I was 2 pips shy at 08:35 BST today. HOOYAH!!!! And nobody noticed? Nobody trading my live calls?

Ingrates. All of yer. I'm being dissed and bullied. Mods, are you OK with this?

Also me PM turned itself off. If you've been trying to send me I haven't received because of no fault of me own. I want to receive you as much as I want you to receive me. Please all turn your PMs on, that are turned off.

The LR indicated to walk the dog in the 9.58 TW.( all walks called in advance) ....perfect call as the dog dumped as soon as we got outside the front door, managed to clean 70% up and left 30% for the wife.....only when your a expert dog walker like me can you make these calls..........(y)

Just got up from me desk a little too quick and scalped me knee. By the time I sat down again, I was in profit.

The LR indicated to walk the dog in the 9.58 TW.( all walks called in advance) ....perfect call as the dog dumped as soon as we got outside the front door, managed to clean 70% up and left 30% for the wife.....only when your a expert dog walker like me can you make these calls..........(y)

Tell that to Fugz

Has anyone covered manipulation yet. If not, I'll cover it when I get back. Big meeting with Richard today to discuss a new product for the brand, we're going to take on Coke and Pepsi. All my idea

I think Mates needed a new launch. Not sure about the flavours though.

I kid you not at about 3 am my wife woke up strartled and asked if i was ok.i was actually laughing about something that id seen in this thread earlier.i had no internet it was just in my mind-cant even remember the post now
fat-kid-o.gif

WHAT HAPPENED TO DAX? IT CLEAN FELL OFF MY CHART!
IN ALL MY YEARS OF MAKING LOASDA CASH (dont care if you believe me or not) IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!

ideas guys ideas?............... :clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3846-scale.png
I think with the premium Google Charts package you can re-scale the axes. Apparently.

Some excellent trading all round again!
I've not seen 'back to the future' in a few years, but I believe the fact that all of the calls have been made IN ADVANCE demonstrates that they were prescient. 9am is before 10am, and if at 9am I say ''looking to go long abouve 10,000'' nobody can argue.
With that in mind, I think the level of praise being showered upon those with the skills and confidence to make these calls is a little underwhelming, but that could be a case of dissers resenting the success of others?

Have a good day. Assuming you can read (both written text and the time on a clock), you'll know that I already have!

Hi ive been trading for 20yrs using my straponmeter method-i have combined this with fs method and hyperscalp up to 1million times per day.after 8hrs i earn myself enough for a cup of coffee-do i qualify as a master trader.
images

hi its dick(richard honest) here-have not traded today-in fact ive retired again-ive been buying prezzies for guess who?
il_570xN.776236510_i2xt.jpg

http-_24.media_.tumblr.com_tumblr_m40yu1iJWo1qzbs6po1_r1_500.jpg500.jpg

il_570xN.799203573_7lcl.jpg

if any one dissers this post i will consider it libelous

I couldn't help laughing out loud at another thread, a total noob saying "Calvary Charge" rather than Cavalry Charge. I wonder if there's a link between the unconscious mind of stupid people and everyone else' enjoyment of supreme irony? Hmmmm....

Thread's slowly dying need more outrageous claims.

10-4 brothers over and out

Point of order sir. Thought I'd inject some much needed pretentious arrogance into this thread as the other one is massively outdoing us on that score.

One will never hear "Over & Out" prom professional radio operators. You either want a response in which case 'over' can be used though is rarely required in anything but the most formal radio procedures. Or you are signing off with an 'out'.

Saying over & out is like asking someone's opinion and then immediately walking away. Which is surreal enough to warrant a go later if they let me out. I have ta go out in a bit anyway for 33 minutes to take the breakfast back tot he airport. It was stone cold. Bloody airport caterin.

my student sun stroke although having only had 2 mins training can now make hind site calls accurate to within 30 mins. I have told him that he if he keeps learning my techniques (not many can) he will be able to open an hind site account soon and not start trading
But wont he already have opened it when he opens it?

Status
Not open for further replies.